Christ is Risen! Indeed He is Risen!
Sep 11, 2004
✟23,269.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
kamikat said:
Boy, am I ready for this week to be over. I normally only take 1-2 clients per week, at home, but I've had a ton of clients this week. I guess everyone wants to look good for Easter.

kamikat

Forgive me Kamikat, are you a personal trainer or Physical Therapist?

Just wondering...

Maureen

Upvote 0

kamikat

my love is bigger than a cadillac
Apr 22, 2005
Visit site
✟25,959.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
HandmaidenOfGod said:
Forgive me Kamikat, are you a personal trainer or Physical Therapist?

Just wondering...

Maureen

Neither, a hairstylist. The lifting weights comment from the previous post was my personal work out. The comments about seeing lots of client are my hairstyling clients. I'm a stay at home mom and take clients at home.

kamikat

Upvote 0

HandmaidenOfGod

Christ is Risen! Indeed He is Risen!
Sep 11, 2004
✟23,269.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
kamikat said:
Neither, a hairstylist. The lifting weights comment from the previous post was my personal work out. The comments about seeing lots of client are my hairstyling clients. I'm a stay at home mom and take clients at home.

kamikat

LOL Boy did I get that one wrong! ^_^ ^_^ :blush:

Thanks for the clarification! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Stephanida

Unworthy Handmaid of God
Dec 6, 2004
Canada
✟942.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Politics
CA-Liberals
Ok I have a really really really weird question for y'all.

How do you get stage make-up off? The stupid stuff is stuck on and won't come off!!!

I am doing the musical at school and the make up gets slathered on. I can get most off it off but the eye make up is killing me!

I miss you all so much, by Sunday I will have taken my life back from the musical and be able to pop my head in much more often, I promise. *Although I might sleep for a week once it's over!*

*Grabs a cup of tea and scrambles back to the evil homework of dooooooom!*

Reactions: MariaRegina
Upvote 0

choirfiend

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Pennsylvania
✟54,941.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Or get a bottle of eye-makeup remover, as stage amounts of mascara often cannot be removed with a cold cream alone. You can find different brands in most drug stores. Then, after getting it off with the remover, I suggest washing with a gentle soap and moisturizing well to prevent skin irritation.

The thing I hated, that you can simply do nothing about, is removing spirit-gum, especially when it's used to glue a mic behind your ear...so that when you take it off, you rip out all the sideburn-type hair you have there....not fun!

Upvote 0

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Stephanida said:
Ok I have a really really really weird question for y'all.

How do you get stage make-up off? The stupid stuff is stuck on and won't come off!!!

I am doing the musical at school and the make up gets slathered on. I can get most off it off but the eye make up is killing me!

I miss you all so much, by Sunday I will have taken my life back from the musical and be able to pop my head in much more often, I promise. *Although I might sleep for a week once it's over!*

*Grabs a cup of tea and scrambles back to the evil homework of dooooooom!*

Best way to remove it is not to wear it in the first place??!! (runs and hides to avoid the tomoatos being thrown at him!)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michael G

Abe Frohmann
Feb 22, 2004
Six-burgh, Pa
Visit site
✟95,591.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Emmanuel-A said:
Guten Tag,

Schönes Wetter hier. Die Sonne scheint und ich freue mich.

Die Wetter ist nicht schoene ins Ohio! Ich erwarte mich warmer Wetter! Aber, es freut mich, Deutsche zu sprechen!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.