St. Euphrosynos Taverna and Ouzeri 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Annoula

Freedom
Jul 19, 2005
✟11,322.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Anhelyna said:
OK - I can now vanish for an hour and get on with my proofreading or someone is not going to be thrilled with my - and I do have to do as I'm asked by my GodPapa

good bye Anhelyna! nice to talk to you.
i hope we have the chance to meet more.

take care!

Upvote 0
K

Kolya

Annoula said:
what's a slayer of threads, and what's a siggie????

unknown vocabulary.....

Slay is another English word for "Kill" "thread" in this case is what the Taverna is - not for sewing.:D
Siggie - your signature - the sayings, prayers or verses you put at the bottom of your posts. I see you don't have a siggie. You'll have to go to User CP, and on the side is "Edit Signature". It costs 50 blessings BTW.:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

theoforos

Dec 30, 2005
✟684.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Kolya said:
You'll have to go to User CP, and on the side is "Edit Signature". It costs 50 blessings BTW.:)

I was just wondering about something... Where do all the blessing originate? I see some people have thousands of blessings while other people have almost nothing. I've also figures out that you get 1 blessing each time you post and other people can give you blessings, but where do they all originally come from?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.