Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Anhelyna said:
Our Lady of Kazan

A wonderful Icon - one I love .

I gave a beautiful hand written copy to a young former pupil of mine as a present for his ordination to the RC Diaconate earlier this year and he will get one of Christ for his Ordination to the Priesthood [ God willing] in June/July 2006.

Sorry your day was not quite as you had hoped yesterday Kolya - families are a little odd at times :(

I just wrote a Kazan Icon, which Khaleas immediately bought from me as soon as she saw it. I have a 200 year old Kazan that I do not venerate very often because her cheek is falling apart. I need to get her stabilized or restored.

Upvote 0

Khaleas

Also known as Jenn the Finn :)
Feb 2, 2005
Virginia
✟9,581.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Michael the Iconographer said:
I just wrote a Kazan Icon, which Khaleas immediately bought from me as soon as she saw it. I have a 200 year old Kazan that I do not venerate very often because her cheek is falling apart. I need to get her stabilized or restored.

It's one gorgeous icon!!! However, the icon of Christ is even better... and they are both staying put here!

:thumbsup:

I think I'm getting sick... I feel super cruddy and it came on really quick. I really don't want to or have time to be sick so I hope I can stop this in its track.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anhelyna

Handmaid of God
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2005
Glasgow , Scotland
✟1,300,778.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Greg the byzantine said:
I baked those, with a little help from my mother. The ladies philoptochos always bakes a huge one for the church, so these are for the house :yum:

WOW - now please for the Non Greeks present [ :D ] - please could I have a definition/explanation ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.