Aug 17, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟20,668.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I'm surprised ChrisBot got here on time. I've been harassing him in another forum. :holy:

Chrisbot said:
You are a pre-denominational spirit-filled Christian? Do you get to meet a lot of people? I am so glad you find this amusing, .:eek:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

choirfiend

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Pennsylvania
✟54,941.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm still packing. Anyone need aromatherapy stuff of any kind? I used to collect it when I was a teen and I have a rubbermaid drawer set full of toiletries...I can't just throw them out, but I really wish I had one bottle of lotion, one bath gel, one bottle of perfume...and when I used it up, Id get a new one and never collect stuff again!!!

Since the advent of Clean Sweep, and especially since going to Project Mexico, I have improved my material goods collection. Just keep paring it down...

Upvote 0

Stephanida

Unworthy Handmaid of God
Dec 6, 2004
Canada
✟942.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Politics
CA-Liberals
I am never able to keep lotions and stuff nice like that on hand and when I do I am too busy to use it. Sigh the curse of being the oldest child! I actually have to go out soon and get some lotion, my hands are so cracked they hurt!

Yay for Taerna 10!!!

Upvote 0

choirfiend

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Pennsylvania
✟54,941.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm slowly finding a few--Aussie scrunch spray WORKS and costs 2.97. Your hair will even be curlier the next day. Every girl with wavy/curly hair in my social circle has started using it...the news spreads.
I love Nivea Sheer Moisture Lotion and Dove Nutrium bodywash--your skin will feel better the next day.
Maybe I should just junk it all...Or maybe I shouldn't and pass it off on my mom!!! Mwahahahah!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.