just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No mistakes if we let the scripture interpret the scripture..that’s how the Spirit speaks to us.

I don’t know why you what to exclude other related verses but excluding the related verses could lead to mistakes.
because of churches some of those church (3 church) didn't even regard lev17 and just focus on gen9:4 they've even added something to it that was'nt found in the scriptures because they said spiritually that's what it means they also said that what i know is only literal and not spiritual in their eyes they are right and so still i am it feels that i am really right and they are wrong it feels that this is related to that repetition dream of mine i can't simply ignore them cause we are relatives and can't possibly opposed them directly cause they are older than me

• Informative
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Those are the two things that tell us what it means.
of course if you haven't Read those things and only started on genesis of course you would'nt be aware of those verses so if you do not know what gen9:4 meant you would then ask for the spirit of God to help you understand it what did the spirit told you? did the spirit told you to read more?

• Agree
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
because of churches some of those church (3 church) didn't even regard lev17 and just focus on gen9:4 they've even added something to it that was'nt found in the scriptures because they said spiritually that's what it means they also said that what i know is only literal and not spiritual in their eyes they are right and so still i am it feels that i am really right and they are wrong it feels that this is related to that repetition dream of mine i can't simply ignore them cause we are relatives and can't possibly opposed them directly cause they are older than me

Age doesn't always bring wisdom, sometimes it only brings experience. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. Even though they are way older, they could be wrong. No one is perfect except Jesus Christ, God, and The Holy Spirit.

Also, is it my understanding that you just wrote "some churches disregard" verses?

If so they are not right with the Lord. And are you saying your family member is contesting you in this?

If so, then I have a plan. Ask them something that between the two of you only you have studied in the Word of God, and see what their answer is. 1 Verse with proper understanding from God through the Holy Spirit, is better than the whole bible with no understanding of the scriptures at all.

But I don't want to be a stumbling block. So pray and meditate on the Word of God first. He'll lead the way.

Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well then! Here's a little lesson that might just save your life one day!

That spirit that disguises itself is one of a whole lot of them. They are known as demonic spirits. They are from Satan, and will lead you to ruin your life among other terrible things.

The Holy Spirit is as you know, God's Spirit.

And the Human spirit is just your feelings as a human. And can be directed by both depending on what you choose to let in your heart.

My reply to your original post is that you can eat what you want, as long as it is not cannibalism or has blood in it, and is prayed over and blessed by God, and preferably cooked. And also a ham sandwich.

I quoted Acts Chapter 10 as evidence in scripture.
okay did the spirit really told you that? or was it not spiritually related?

the scriptures tell us that before the earth was made there was already evil spirit even in heaven scriptures also told us that there was a lot of evil spirit inside of the devil spirit which leads me to evil spirit is not demon spirit scriptures also told us that every living thing has a spirit.. so if a cockroach is alive it's also has a spirit if a plant is alive it also has

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

the scriptures tell us that before the earth was made there was already evil spirit even in heaven scriptures also told us that there was a lot of evil spirit inside of the devil spirit which leads me to evil spirit is not demon spirit scriptures also told us that every living thing has a spirit.. so if a cockroach is alive it's also has a spirit if a plant is alive it also has

My friend! Everything from God's word and commandments is Spiritually Related. I think your confusing the word Spirit for the word Soul. They are not the same thing.

At this point in your walk with Christ it would be the wrong timing to teach you about the existence of the Spiritual Realm, and how God operates on it.

But I will say this.

Just follow Christ. Love God. And Read the Holy Bible. It's Holy for a reason you know.

Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Age doesn't always bring wisdom, sometimes it only brings experience. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of Wisdom. Even though they are way older, they could be wrong. No one is perfect except Jesus Christ, God, and The Holy Spirit.

Also, is it my understanding that you just wrote "some churches disregard" verses?

If so they are not right with the Lord. And are you saying your family member is contesting you in this?

If so, then I have a plan. Ask them something that between the two of you only you have studied in the Word of God, and see what their answer is. 1 Verse with proper understanding from God through the Holy Spirit, is better than the whole bible with no understanding of the scriptures at all.

But I don't want to be a stumbling block. So pray and meditate on the Word of God first. He'll lead the way.
probably the other way around i am contesting with them cause it just happened that i shared what i know what i feel what i experiences cause no one knows except me and the LORD and also we are mourning that night 10pm-3am convo i started with the bible ended with personal

i thought before that what they believe in was the same as we do cause we have the same religion christianity just different churches but now they are actually very different they are disregarding other verses increasing the meaning of verses

remembered in that repetition dream of mine no one knows that omega has come they keep on chatting with each other

also that midnight remembered what my cousin told those that around us she really believed what that spirit told them felt like i was an alien to them

now i researched and know what i would say again when the time is ripe i would again start a convo and contradict what they believe in now that i have evidences

also for them there would be no new heaven no new earth but it clearly says that there would be

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

You mean Genesis where it was "darkness" and "Void" and God made the world and the spirit of God moved upon it? or you mean when Satan was cast out of Heaven? Which scriptures say that? Because the Holy Bible was clear that the world was perfect and without sin until Satan, the snake, told Eve and Adam and convinced them to sin.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
probably the other way around i am contesting with them cause it just happened that i shared what i know what i feel what i experiences cause no one knows except me and the LORD and also we are mourning that night 10pm-3am convo i started with the bible ended with personal

i thought before that what they believe in was the same as we do cause we have the same religion christianity just different churches but now they are actually very different they are disregarding other verses increasing the meaning of verses

remembered in that repetition dream of mine no one knows that omega has come they keep on chatting with each other

also that midnight remembered what my cousin told those that around us she really believed what that spirit told them felt like i was an alien to them

now i researched and know what i would say again when the time is ripe i would again start a convo and contradict what they believe in now that i have evidences

also for them there would be no new heaven no new earth but it clearly says that there would be

Yeah, they are way off. Just pray for them. It may be all you can do, but if you are an obedient and faithful Lover of Christ and follow his word...Prayer is the most powerful "superpower" anyone could ever have.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

You'll come to find out that "Christian" is such a widely used term, but True Christianity is simply having a True and Loving relationship with Christ.

Also, even if they try to contradict your contradictions it could be possible that they won't listen to you anyway, so just do your best to tell them the truth and don't give up on them just yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May be a spiritual meaning would be the "flesh" means things we do and enjoy with our bodies, but what we need to not take in is the spirit of lust which can come with our physical eating and enjoyments.

"I will not be brought under the power of any," our Apostle Paul says in 1 Corinthians 6:12.

God "gives us all things to enjoy", yes (1 Timothy 6:17); but we need to not let ourselves be under the power of anything. Or else, if you can be controlled by any thing, you can be controlled by whoever controls it.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
May be a spiritual meaning would be the "flesh" means things we do and enjoy with our bodies, but what we need to not take in is the spirit of lust which can come with our physical eating and enjoyments.

"I will not be brought under the power of any," our Apostle Paul says in 1 Corinthians 6:12.

God "gives us all things to enjoy", yes (1 Timothy 6:17); but we need to not let ourselves be under the power of anything. Or else, if you can be controlled by any thing, you can be controlled by whoever controls it.

Maybe.

Reactions: proverbs3
Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You mean Genesis where it was "darkness" and "Void" and God made the world and the spirit of God moved upon it? or you mean when Satan was cast out of Heaven? Which scriptures say that? Because the Holy Bible was clear that the world was perfect and without sin until Satan, the snake, told Eve and Adam and convinced them to sin.
it's not in genesis tho

Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, they are way off. Just pray for them. It may be all you can do, but if you are an obedient and faithful Lover of Christ and follow his word...Prayer is the most powerful "superpower" anyone could ever have.
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be yewarmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

right?

Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

in gen9:4? then this explanation would be way more off when there's lev17:11 that explains it all

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

16 And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be yewarmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?

17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

right?

Exactly! That's why I also said to never give up on them.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
of course if you haven't Read those things and only started on genesis of course you would'nt be aware of those verses so if you do not know what gen9:4 meant you would then ask for the spirit of God to help you understand it what did the spirit told you? did the spirit told you to read more?

The Spirit told me to do the two things that you specifically excluded: look at other verses that link to this verse, and consider the meanings of the words.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Spirit told me to do the two things that you specifically excluded: look at other verses that link to this verse, and consider the meanings of the words.
thanks wow seems the spirit of truth is supportive to you qwq

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Blood is what covers sins....Hebrews 9:22
And almost all things by the law are purged with blood; for without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin.
I take it to symbolically mean to not eat or drink what is meant to be used as a sin covering...in doing so you are diminishing the His laws.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you could eat pork
You could if you want to take a chance on getting sick. Just like we can eat all the fat we want, but we should not be surprised if we have a heart attack, because this is the leading cause of death.

Upvote 0