✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Genesis 9
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

4 But flesh with the life thereof,which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

What does this mean to you spiritually? What did the spirit told you?

Excluding other verses that links to this verse and excluding the literal meaning of this verse.

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,965.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Genesis 9
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Excluding other verses that links to this verse and excluding the literal meaning of this verse.

We can eat meat but not alive with it’s blood for with blood there is life in it.

But let us know what the spirit told you.

Last edited:
Reactions: proverbs3
Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Genesis 9

This is a cool topic. Remember Peter's dream of unclean food in the NT and the vision God gave him? Acts 10 is where it is.

Basically God blesses all food if you ask him too. So you could eat pork, and thank goodness, without ham sandwiches I wouldn't be full most of the time.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Genesis 9

Just don't be a cannibal and you'll be fine.

Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We can eat meat but not alive with it’s blood for with blood there is life in it.

But let us know what the spirit told you.
it said the same thing but looking at it regarding the spirits 1john4:1-5 it's kind of silly so i ask again it said do not eat other people's blood eventually did not believe it again and just look at matt15:11 but still somewhat not eat as long as it's not blood which is too hassle then i just let it flow

Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a cool topic. Remember Peter's dream of unclean food in the NT and the vision God gave him? Acts 10 is where it is.

Basically God blesses all food if you ask him too. So you could eat pork, and thank goodness, without ham sandwiches I wouldn't be full most of the time.
i feel funny eating those kinds of foods although it taste good.. but if i eat the foods that i eat since i was still a child i feel satisfied and that is RICE

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
i feel funny eating those kinds of foods although it taste good.. but if i eat the foods that i eat since i was still a child i feel satisfied and that is RICE

I'm one-third thai, and the first time I tried Thai Noodles from a temple in florida, as well as their sticky rice, it was like "This is what heaven tastes like."

I may may not share their beliefs but I definitely commend them for their delicious and healthy foods.

• Agree
Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,965.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
it said the same thing but looking at it regarding the spirits 1john4:1-5 it's kind of silly so i ask again it said do not eat other people's blood eventually did not believe it again and just look at matt15:11 but still somewhat not eat as long as it's not blood which is too hassle then i just let it flow

13 “And if any native Israelite or foreigner living among you goes hunting and kills an animal or bird that is approved for eating, he must drain its blood and cover it with earth. 14 The life of every creature is in its blood. That is why I have said to the people of Israel, ‘You must never eat or drink blood, for the life of any creature is in its blood.’ So whoever consumes blood will be cut off from the community. Leviticus 17

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
13 “And if any native Israelite or foreigner living among you goes hunting and kills an animal or bird that is approved for eating, he must drain its blood and cover it with earth. 14 The life of every creature is in its blood. That is why I have said to the people of Israel, ‘You must never eat or drink blood, for the life of any creature is in its blood.’ So whoever consumes blood will be cut off from the community. Leviticus 17

Backing it with Scripture, and using it in context by way of the Holy Spirit?

This is AWESOME!

Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i did say if you exclude other verses relating to genesis 9:4

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

It was said.

Only an answer from The Holy Spirit in the context wanted will be accepted? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!! Oh wait, I already gave the answer, never mind.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,965.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yes, that’s why I did not give this in my first response. But then since you included 1 John 4 and Matthew 15, similar way so also I gave some additional verse.

Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It was said.

Only an answer from The Holy Spirit in the context wanted will be accepted? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!! Oh wait, I already gave the answer, never mind.
not just the holy spirit but just the spirit and yeah you already gave your answer was asking @gospels to exclude other verses relating to gen9:4 and just give what her spiritual guide told her

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
not just the holy spirit but just the spirit and yeah you already gave your answer was asking @gospels to exclude other verses relating to gen9:4 and just give what her spiritual guide told her

There is only one Holy Spirit, a ton of Demonic Spirits and the Human Spirit, you know the heart's guide in the Conscience. I assume you mean the last one?

• Agree
Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, that’s why I did not give this in my first response. But then since you included 1 John 4 and Matthew 15, similar way so also I gave some additional verse.
i knew it was my mistake but 1john4 is related to spirits and matt15:11 is an explanation of what i did

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is only one Holy Spirit, a ton of Demonic Spirits and the Human Spirit, you know the heart's guide in the Conscience. I assume you mean the last one?
i am not that familiar with spirits but when you don't understand a verse and then you will ask for the comforter from the Lord God but that spirit may disguise itself as a comforter to lead you away it may be an evil spirit, demon spirit, or the spirit of truth that is why we were told to examine every spirit

now was asking what did the spirit told you about gen9:4 you said it was somewhat matthew15:11

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
i am not that familiar with spirits but when you don't understand a verse and then you will ask for the comforter from the Lord God but that spirit may disguise itself as a comforter to lead you away it may be an evil spirit, demon spirit, or the spirit of truth that is why we were told to examine every spirit

now was asking what did the spirit told you about gen9:4 you said it was somewhat matthew15:11

Well then! Here's a little lesson that might just save your life one day!

That spirit that disguises itself is one of a whole lot of them. They are known as demonic spirits. They are from Satan, and will lead you to ruin your life among other terrible things.

The Holy Spirit is as you know, God's Spirit.

And the Human spirit is just your feelings as a human. And can be directed by both depending on what you choose to let in your heart.

My reply to your original post is that you can eat what you want, as long as it is not cannibalism or has blood in it, and is prayed over and blessed by God, and preferably cooked. And also a ham sandwich.

I quoted Acts Chapter 10 as evidence in scripture.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟453,965.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i knew it was my mistake but 1john4 is related to spirits and matt15:11 is an explanation of what i did

No mistakes if we let the scripture interpret the scripture..that’s how the Spirit speaks to us.

I don’t know why you what to exclude other related verses but excluding the related verses could lead to mistakes.

Upvote 0

proverbs3

Apr 13, 2018
just somewhere
✟21,976.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
sorry i forgot that you were the one who already gave what the spirit told you

• Friendly
Reactions: GospelS
Upvote 0