✟36,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Trailer and layout of the actual RPG, including characters
rulez
Spoilers
;) This'll be my first attempt at an RPG. I've done some research, so you pray for me that I do things right.

As for this thread, I'm saving a space for the layout, characters, setting and such.

All I can say right now is that there are many parallels between fact and fiction in the scenario I have in mind, and that as soon as I give the basic setting, I'll be very openminded to your character ideas, what they'll be doing, et cetera.

Anyone is welcome to join, of course, but on top of the general rules of CF, you must be willing to follow the "At least one paragraph (four sentences)" and "Write for good grammers!" rules. [edit1]The four sentence rule is more of a guideline than a rule. ;) Odds are it will only be a burden if two or more posters are trying to carry on dialogue, so it's flexible: I just don't like a plot moving along one sentence at a time...
The grammer rule is simple: bad grammer in writing can ruin a mood like that *snap*[/edit1]

:wave: Alright? Let me know if you're interested. It'll feel like medieval Britain, the dark age, and ancient Israel all at once but set much later.

[edit1]Quick headsup:
We have enough fairytale/magic/mythical beings things going on. Let's push the envelope and do a bit of realism. ;) Sorry. It's a thing with me. There will be a bit of magic, but it's extremely conservative and won't come into play for a looooong time.

;) Still working on the storyline. Be patient...

Last edited by a moderator:
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jelly_bean

Jelly Inc.; we put the K in Kwality!
Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
White Wings said:
Yes, but with Jelly's random, psycho old men and WW's bickering, sarcastic women this RPG can't go wrong ;)

By the way, love the shirt =P
Oh please, you can't deny you love Opula. With an undying passion, in fact! :p YOU KNOW YOU DO!!!

Oh, thank you! Why, Miss Wings, you have quite an adorable shirt yourself... you have exquisite taste ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nella Fantasia

Sin-Bound
Mar 9, 2005
Visit site
✟28,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
::whimpers:: It's true! It's all true! ::cries:: I can't deny my undying love for the crazy, cannibalistic old coot! He's just so adorable, and the way he consistently adds random comments to nothing imparticular; it just ::sighs dramatically:: makes my heart flutter.

Okay, I'm going to stop now before I scare everyone away from the RPG :sorry:

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
White Wings said:
::whimpers:: It's true! It's all true! ::cries:: I can't deny my undying love for the crazy, cannibalistic old coot! He's just so adorable, and the way he consistently adds random comments to nothing imparticular; it just ::sighs dramatically:: makes my heart flutter.

Okay, I'm going to stop now before I scare everyone away from the RPG :sorry:
I knew it! The way he left you speechless all the time, dead giveaway right there! And he's NOT a cannibal, he just likes to joke about it.... as with everything else -_-" But he is adorable, random, and BRILLIANT! HA HA HA HA!

Hee hee :p Yeah, we better stop talking about him. wherever he is, things just get weird...

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
White Wings said:
:eek: He isn't?! Oh phooie! That had just increased my love interest in him. The danger, the weirdness...the infamous Erasmus soup! Mmm...

I promise, that was my last comment :sorry:
Hey, I thought the Eramus soup was a really nifty idea..... weird and confusing, sure, but it shows a whole new side of Opula! Although the soup probably wasn't as good as he said it was. Eramus is a bit of a sourpuss :p

It's strange, most of my chars I have to think out a whole bunch, dictate every word of speech. Opula is his own, I just relate for him! :D

Upvote 0