Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There are many roads to success. If one wants to experience success in their day to day existence, instead of meeting with one disaster after another, then you really must include Jesus in your day to day affairs. He must be consulted whenever you are faced with choices to make, no matter how seemingly simple or staightforward they may be. When you do this, it places Him at the helm, or in the driver's seat, and believe me when I tell you, that this is the single most efficient way to get things done in a hurry! He sees way ahead of you and knows just what you're in for - which obstacles may be placed upon your path by the enemy. Your adversary the devil, roams about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour, and if you're not careful, you can run into many problems in the course of one day, that is, if you do not have Jesus leading the way. Watch out! You're being warned, that if you do not place yourself in His care, you will not succeed in fulfilling your God-given destiny. Commit your way to Him and enjoy serenity, peace and plain sailing, knowing that you're on track with Jesus!

Psalm 37:1-6

"Do not fret because of evildoers,
Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass,
And wither as the green herb.

Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday."

Glory to God for these words, Amen.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I prayed about what to talk about and this is what He said:

Have you ever wondered just how many lost souls there are in this world? Has it ever occured to you, that we, as a nation of believers, must follow in Christ's footsteps and bring into the fold, God's chosen people who have strayed? I was one of those people who had lost all hope of ever finding my way, until quite suddenly and out of the blue, God sent me a person who had decided that they would never, ever give up on me until I came to the light of God's truth. Wow! What a journey that was! She was filled with the Spirit and the Word of God, and boy did she never let up! Who is this person you might ask? She is a very special child of God. A normal every day housewife just going about her business. A person perhaps like you or me, with a family to take care of, and not someone who is seen to be a wise ruler of the world. If it weren't for her determination to never let go, who knows where I'd be right now! So when you consider that there are maybe dozens, if not more in your sphere of influence, just think of how many could get saved if you do like my friend did, and never, ever give up on them. Please don't underestimate the power of Jesus and the cross in getting your message out there - it is way more powerful than you could possibly ever imagine...

Isaiah 60:1-3

"Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.
The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising."

All glory to God, as always, for these words. Amen.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Caught up in the Heavenlies
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There are many roads to success. If one wants to experience success in their day to day existence, instead of meeting with one disaster after another, then you really must include Jesus in your day to day affairs. He must be consulted whenever you are faced with choices to make, no matter how seemingly simple or staightforward they may be. When you do this, it places Him at the helm, or in the driver's seat, and believe me when I tell you, that this is the single most efficient way to get things done in a hurry! He sees way ahead of you and knows just what you're in for - which obstacles may be placed upon your path by the enemy. Your adversary the devil, roams about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour, and if you're not careful, you can run into many problems in the course of one day, that is, if you do not have Jesus leading the way. Watch out! You're being warned, that if you do not place yourself in His care, you will not succeed in fulfilling your God-given destiny. Commit your way to Him and enjoy serenity, peace and plain sailing, knowing that you're on track with Jesus!

Psalm 37:1-6

"Do not fret because of evildoers,
Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass,
And wither as the green herb.

Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday."

Amen!

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I prayed about what to talk about and this is what He said:

Have you ever wondered just how many lost souls there are in this world? Has it ever occured to you, that we, as a nation of believers, must follow in Christ's footsteps and bring into the fold, God's chosen people who have strayed? I was one of those people who had lost all hope of ever finding my way, until quite suddenly and out of the blue, God sent me a person who had decided that they would never, ever give up on me until I came to the light of God's truth. Wow! What a journey that was! She was filled with the Spirit and the Word of God, and boy did she never let up! Who is this person you might ask? She is a very special child of God. A normal every day housewife just going about her business. A person perhaps like you or me, with a family to take care of, and not someone who is seen to be a wise ruler of the world. If it weren't for her determination to never let go, who knows where I'd be right now! So when you consider that there are maybe dozens, if not more in your sphere of influence, just think of how many could get saved if you do like my friend did, and never, ever give up on them. Please don't underestimate the power of Jesus and the cross in getting your message out there - it is way more powerful than you could possibly ever imagine...

Isaiah 60:1-3

"Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.
The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising."

All glory to God, as always, for these words. Amen.

Thanks for sharing this Shep you are a Barnabas, a real encouragement- bless you.

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Eph_6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
1Ti_1:12 I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service,

A couple of weeks ago I was suffering from a flu type virus, my toe was still in the process of healing after nail surgery and basically I was having a bit of a pity party and talking to the LORD. I said "Lord you know my weaknesses you know my strengths, and then cast doubt by saying if I have any strengths?" He gently gave me a huge ticking off "My daughter I am the one who gives you strength I will not leave you weak, and without strength, in me you are mighty and strong, let me be the one who strengthens you in this moment of weakness."

Reactions: Shepherd1
Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Eph_6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might.
1Ti_1:12 I thank him who has given me strength, Christ Jesus our Lord, because he judged me faithful, appointing me to his service,

A couple of weeks ago I was suffering from a flu type virus, my toe was still in the process of healing after nail surgery and basically I was having a bit of a pity party and talking to the LORD. I said "Lord you know my weaknesses you know my strengths, and then cast doubt by saying if I have any strengths?" He gently gave me a huge ticking off "My daughter I am the one who gives you strength I will not leave you weak, and without strength, in me you are mighty and strong, let me be the one who strengthens you in this moment of weakness."

Thanks so much for sharing the good news Irene! :clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Do not fear! Thus sayeth the Lord your God, because I know what comes next for you and believe Me when I say that I have commanded My blessings upon you! Stop seeking worldly counsel and get into your prayer closets and listen sayeth your King to you! Do you not consider that your Lord is about to empty His great storehouses of magnificent and mighty provisions upon you and your families? Get ready and begin to receive My wonderful and glorious gifts and accoutrements into your lives, for the time has come to let loose My most wondrous privileges and advantages for the glory of My Kingdom! Amen! Praise the name of Jesus!

2 Cor 8:9-11 AMP

"And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].
As it is written, He [the benevolent person] scatters abroad; He gives to the poor; His deeds of justice and goodness and kindness and benevolence will go on and endure forever!
And [God] Who provides seed for the sower and bread for eating will also provide and multiply your [resources for] sowing and increase the fruits of your righteousness [which manifests itself in active goodness, kindness, and charity].
Thus you will be enriched in all things and in every way, so that you can be generous, and [your generosity as it is] administered by us will bring forth thanksgiving to God."

All glory to God for these words, Amen.

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Whenever you feel as though the world has turned it's back on you, take heart, for your Lord Jesus Christ is turning things around so that your circumstances present themselves to be in your favor. And when you feel like you've had your share of bad tidings and failures, just remember that the Lord your God is working all the things that are hindering you into something that is going to be viewed by others as a victory in your camp. Just when you least expect it, everything is going to start running like clockwork and you will see and feel the sunshine on your face and the wind at your back, and you will gently be transported towards a greater calling in your destiny and you will be filled with joy and happiness greater than anything you have ever experienced! May the joy and the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be indwelt within you and us all, in Jesus name, Amen.

Philippians 4:7 "...and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ J
Jesus."

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I am going to show you all a great many truths over these coming weeks, months and years, and I will reveal to you My plans that I have for your families, co-workers and many other important contacts and relations within your social circles and collective groups that you may find yourselves in. BEHOLD this new day, sayeth He that takes away your pains and sorrows, and pours His love into your hearts, I shall be with thee both night and day and deliver to you a magnificent new strategy that you have never considered before, so that you can come into My glorious blessings, thereby ridding yourselves of the many strongholds that have been blocking your paths. I am clearing the way forth, that you may know that it is I, your King, who saves and delivers, and gives you the dreams of your hearts...

Psalm 37:4 "Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart."

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
It brings Me joy to see My followers taking in and receiving insights from My word of truth. As you renew your minds in My Word, I am giving you new understandings and knowledge that will be very beneficial to you in the times to come. I know what is ahead of you, and some of you out there will need to follow My instructions implicitly to get yourselves around some of the huge boulders that have been set up for you to make you stumble. Keep your hearts and minds focused on Me and allow Me to instigate My plans to you through My word, and you will not only avoid those boulders, but you will bounce back quickly from any setbacks that may have occurred. Enjoy this day sayeth the Lord to you - for this is the day that has been made for you, out of the goodness of My heart.

Psalm 118:24

"This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There comes a time in everyone's life, where they must gather up all their strength and press forward, despite having many obstacles in their path. When you consider that there are many plots against you, which are intended for your harm, it can leave you frightened and thinking that things are just way too difficult. Fear not during these times, for the Lord your God is a sun and shield and He will guide you to a place of safety and comfort. And when it appears that there are no solutions to your problems, please know that God is taking all the broken pieces of your life and turning them around, working them for your good. Remember always, that God is an almighty God, and His love for you is unfathomable, as are the depths of compassion in His heart for you...

Proverbs 4:18 "But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There comes a time in everyone's life, where they must gather up all their strength and press forward, despite having many obstacles in their path. When you consider that there are many plots against you, which are intended for your harm, it can leave you frightened and thinking that things are just way too difficult. Fear not during these times, for the Lord your God is a sun and shield and He will guide you to a place of safety and comfort. And when it appears that there are no solutions to your problems, please know that God is taking all the broken pieces of your life and turning them around, working them for your good. Remember always, that God is an almighty God, and His love for you is unfathomable, as are the depths of compassion in His heart for you...

Proverbs 4:18 "But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."

:amen:

AN UNCHANGING GOD

He's an unchanging God,
Awesome in every way,
The God of the Bible is the same today,
Never, ever changing, He is indeed God.

Yesterday He was the healer,
Yesterday He was the provider,
Today and always He heals,
Today and always He provides.

He's an unchanging God,
He is always and always has been good,
He has always loved mankind,
Our God is merciful and kind.

Since the beginning He has sought relationship with man,
In the garden of Eden He walked with Adam,
Man sinned bringing division between us and God,
Reconciliation could only come through the shedding of blood.

And Jesus, God's Only Son gave His life for us,
The Saviour of mankind is also unchanging,
A true reflection of the Father can be seen in Jesus,
The Holy Spirit helps bring us to this understanding.

The promises in the Word were not just for yesterday,
For we are the children of Abraham and they are for us today,
In times past He gave strength to the weak,
Today He gives strength to those who God seek.

Jabez prayed and God granted him his requests,
Today He hears our prayers and grants our requests,
During the wilderness years God provided for the Israelites,
Today He meets our needs for we are precious in His sight.

Yesterday He showed His miraculous working power,
Today the Holy Spirit does His people empower,
Jesus said "Greater miracles you will do,"
And the hour for those miracles to be seen is now.

Old Testament heroes of the faith were an example for us today,
New Testament examples too show us how to live a Godly way,
Through Jesus we are reconciled to Father God,
Restoration allowing us to commune with God.
For as in the days of old man walked with God,
Today we can have a marvelous close walk with our God,
For Jesus His Son came from heaven above,
For God is and always has been a God of love.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit were together in creation,
Today they continue to work together as the three in one,
Our God is the same yesterday, today and forever,
And throughout all eternity He will reign forever more.

Irene McGough copyrighted 2013

Amen

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
When life hands you a difficult set of circumstances, this is when you must determine whether or not you're going to fight back or let the enemy steal your privileges and rights in Christ. You must enter into battle with your shoes shod in peace, and your hearts and minds fixed on Jesus, all the while remembering that you are a precious child of God, and that no matter what lay ahead to try to destroy, that it will never defeat you so long as you know who you are in Christ Jesus. When the heat is on - YOU must turn up the heat in the Lord, and get into His word and start speaking out your words and confessions of faith and truth. This is how YOU defeat the enemy, by turning up the heat on HIM! The enemy hates it when you step out in faith like this! There's no way he's going to hang around you when you're getting all fired up for the Lord! Prepare yourselves for battle! Put on the full armor of God. And delight in knowing that eveything will be turned around in your favor. This is the word of the Lord, HALLELUJAH!

Ephesians 6:10-18

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints."

All glory to God for these words, Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, we must trust that through Him we can overcome anything at all! We are overcomers! We have been gifted with faith! He gives us our measure of faith that will enable us to win our battles! He keeps us in perfect peace. He lets us continue on in the face of all adversity, and although we may stumble, He never lets us fall. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus, and He will deliver you to your promised land, the land that He promised to our forefathers! Let Him live through you, because through His eyes, everything looks different. Jesus knows all your outcomes from all your experiences, and He knows that your futures are good. If there were no more good things in your future, He would have taken you home. And me too! That's why we must continue on towards the prize, so we can collect our crowns at the end of our race, and hear those precious words from our Lord, "Well done good and faithful servants." PRAISE HIM!

Hebrews 12:1-2 "Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Behold this new day, sayeth the Lord God Almighty to you! You have all been working so very hard and it is I, your maker, who brings you peace and enlightenment, especially in those times when you need it the most. It is in these times, that I send courage and strength to My people, in order to build them up to take on the many different challenges that are occurring within the body today. These are very important times and I have much to do, to bring forth My plans and manifestations of My glory to you. You will need to use and draw upon many insights that I am sharing with you through My word and through a myriad of resources that I have at My fingertips. You will notice that you are able to bring forth much comfort to My people and that you are able to give complete resolution to the seemingly endless supply of questions that My people have at this time. Answer them with confidence and give them support, and tell them of My love for them. Tell them of My peace that I give which is not of this world and which surpasses all human understanding. Above all, be happy My precious ones, because the time is near where, I the Lord am coming quickly!

Hebrews 10:35-37 "Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise: “For yet a little while, And He who is coming will come and will not tarry."

Upvote 0

irenemcg

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟24,981.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Behold this new day, sayeth the Lord God Almighty to you! You have all been working so very hard and it is I, your maker, who brings you peace and enlightenment, especially in those times when you need it the most. It is in these times, that I send courage and strength to My people, in order to build them up to take on the many different challenges that are occurring within the body today. These are very important times and I have much to do, to bring forth My plans and manifestations of My glory to you. You will need to use and draw upon many insights that I am sharing with you through My word and through a myriad of resources that I have at My fingertips. You will notice that you are able to bring forth much comfort to My people and that you are able to give complete resolution to the seemingly endless supply of questions that My people have at this time. Answer them with confidence and give them support, and tell them of My love for them. Tell them of My peace that I give which is not of this world and which surpasses all human understanding. Above all, be happy My precious ones, because the time is near where, I the Lord am coming quickly!

Hebrews 10:35-37 "Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise: “For yet a little while, And He who is coming will come and will not tarry."

Powerful word! :amen:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
When it seems as though everything around you is about to come tumbling down, and there seems to be no hope of ever finding your way out of your troubling situations, take heart and remember that the Lord Jesus Christ, your Savior, has travelled these very same paths with you, ensuring that whenever you are faced with challenges that are too powerful to bear, that He indeed has been there with you, helping you, keeping you safe, and above all, ironing out your problems as you go.

There are so many trials and tribulations one must face in this life, and if we cannot make heads or tails of them, we must surely know that our Lord Jesus is on our case for us, handling all our affairs in a way that only He can, without any adverse reactions or negative effects taking hold. The LORD longs to be gracious to you, therefore He will rise up to show you compassion. (Isaiah 30:18)

And if you think that He can never get to the bottom of your problems, then think again because the Lord your God never slumbers nor sleeps (Psalm 121:4) and is on the job 24 hours a day! And just when you think that you cannot possibly go on, this dear ones, is when you'll get your miracle. Right at the very last moment! God is so good. He is never late and is never slack concerning His promises. (2 Peter 3:9) Instead, He is a loving God who is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should fall or perish but that all should come out of the darkness and into the light...

Psalm 30:5

"For His anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning."

I pray that these words take hold in your hearts and that you may receive all the goodness that the Lord your God has got prepared for you in His Kingdom. God bless...

love
Shep

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
There is much joy in knowing that as a child of God, you are entitled to live stress-free lives, experiencing peace and freedom from angst, and the confidence that you are well provided for in these days of uncertainty and fear. There is much to gain by living in accordance with Jesus' plan for you. His ways are far and above anything we could ever envisage for ourselves. That's for sure! If we could only see all the promises unfolding and all the good that He has in store for us, we would never again walk in fear, in fact, we would cast all our cares onto the LORD, just as it says to do in His word. "Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time, casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:6-7)

It is without a doubt, that if we cannot experience the peace which surpasses all understanding - that certain peace that comes from our knowing that our Lord and Savior is going to be there for us through thick and thin, then how can we maintain ourselves in a way that shows others all the wonderful benefits of having a relationship with Jesus? Shine forth like the lights that you are, showing others around you that there's much more to this life than meets the eye. Leave them wondering why it is that you are able to cope with the deluge of challenges and issues that are a result of living in this fallen world, all with a smile on your face and a calm demeanour, and remember the peace that you are entitled to, is the peace that Jesus gives - it is a peace and joy everlasting.

Colossians 3:15 "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful."

Upvote 0