US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I went to a soup kitchen to volunteer today. It is a soup kitchen run by Missionaries of Charity. I had a good experience there. I met kind people who were also volunteering, and the nuns who run it are very kind. I hope to go back to them soon. It feels good to help others.

lastofall

Aug 6, 2016
Germany
✟30,997.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you: behold you are doing exactly that which the Lord said "If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour." (John 12:26)
You are where Christ would be!

Upvote 0

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I went to a soup kitchen to volunteer today. It is a soup kitchen run by Missionaries of Charity. I had a good experience there. I met kind people who were also volunteering, and the nuns who run it are very kind. I hope to go back to them soon. It feels good to help others.
Wonderful service Bluerose31. Continue being a blessing to others. Peace in Christ :).

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you: behold you are doing exactly that which the Lord said "If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour." (John 12:26)
You are where Christ would be!
Thank you :)

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is very kind of you to do such a thing! I'm glad you've had a good experience and have met kind people there! It's so good to help others. God bless you in your volunteering. :)
Thank you :)

Upvote 0