Sometimes the best answer is right before us.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,796.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The CDC just confirmed a .4 to .26% death-rate for Covid 19. The death rate for the flu shot is .6. Twice as high as Covid!

In other words, taking a Covid vaccine is likely to be twice as dangerous, as limiting my exposure to the disease?

Upvote 0

AbbaLove

Circumcism Of The Heart
May 16, 2015
✟120,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
In other words, taking a Covid vaccine is likely to be twice as dangerous, as limiting my exposure to the disease?
Time will tell ... if we can trust the CDC. For all we know they could be secular humanists :groupray:

The truth should rest somewhere being Donald, Nancy, the CDC, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Dr. Deborah Birx, and CNN ;) ...

The mystery of Dr. Birx (opinion) - CNN
(short video with Dr. Birx by CNN begins in ten seconds)

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm surprised the HHS would admit to such large sums of federal funding to certain organizations in the brackets below.
I suppose money does grow on trees, contrary to what some have taught in my youth.
I was taught by a very wise woman that, "it's not about what you know but who you know".

[ March 30: HHS announced $456 million in funds for Johnson & Johnson's (Janssen) candidate vaccine. Phase 1 clinical trials began in Belgium on July 24th and in the U.S on July 27th.

April
April 16: HHS made up to $483 million in support available for Moderna's candidate vaccine, which began Phase 1 trials on March 16 and received a fast-track designation from FDA. This agreement was expanded on July 26 to include an additional $472 million to support late-stage clinical development, including the expanded Phase 3 study of the company's mRNA vaccine, which began on July 27th.

May
May 21: HHS announced up to $1.2 billion in support for AstraZeneca's candidate vaccine, developed in conjunction with the University of Oxford. The agreement is to make available at least 300 million doses of the vaccine for the United States, with the first doses delivered as early as October 2020 and Phase 3 clinical studies beginning this summer with approximately 30,000 volunteers in the United States.

July
July 7: HHS announced $450 million in funds to support the large-scale manufacturing of Regeneron's COVID-19 investigational anti-viral antibody treatment, REGN-COV2. This agreement is the first of a number of OWS awards to support potential therapeutics all the way through to manufacturing. As part of the manufacturing demonstration project, doses of the medicine will be packaged and ready to ship immediately if clinical trials are successful and FDA grants EUA or licensure.

July 7: HHS announced $1.6 billion in funds to support the large-scale manufacturing of Novavax's vaccine candidate. By funding Novavax's manufacturing effort, the federal government will own the 100 million doses expected to result from the demonstration project.

July 22: HHS announced up to $1.95 billion in funds to Pfizer for the large-scale manufacturing and nationwide distribution of 100 million doses of their vaccine candidate. The federal government will own the 100 million doses of vaccine initially produced as a result of this agreement, and Pfizer will deliver the doses in the United States if the product successfully receives FDA EUA or licensure, as outlined in FDA guidance, after completing demonstration of safety and efficacy in a large Phase 3 clinical trial, which began July 27th.

July 31: HHS announced approximately $2 billion in funds to support the advanced development, including clinical trials and large scale manufacturing, of Sanofi and GlaxoSmithKline's (GSK) investigational adjuvanted vaccine. By funding the manufacturing effort, the federal government will own the approximately 100 million doses expected to result from the demonstration project. The adjuvanted vaccine doses could be used in clinical trials or, if the FDA authorizes use, as outlined in agency guidance, the doses would be distributed as part of a COVID-19 vaccination campaign.
August
August 5: HHS announced approximately $1 billion in funds to support the large-scale manufacturing and delivery of Johnson & Johnson's (Janssen) investigational vaccine candidate. Under the terms of the agreement, the U.S. Government will own the resulting 100 million doses of vaccine, and will have the option to acquire more. The company's investigational vaccine relies on Janssen's recombinant adenovirus technology, AdVac, a technology used to develop and manufacture Janssen's Ebola vaccine with BARDA support; that vaccine received European Commission approval and was used in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and Rwanda during the 2018-2020 Ebola outbreak that began in the DRC. ]

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
An Effective COVID Treatment the Media Continues to Besmirch | RealClearPolitics
NIH promoted a much different strategy for the United States. The “Fauci Strategy” was to keep early infected patients quarantined at home without treatment until they developed a shortness of breath and had to be admitted to a hospital. Then they would they be given hydroxychloroquine. The Food and Drug Administration cluelessly agreed to this doctrine and it stated in its hydroxychloroquine Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) that “hospitalized patients were likely to have a greater prospect of benefit (compared to ambulatory patients with mild illness).”

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Dr. Barbour came across several studies on hydroxychloroquine from the outbreak of SARS. Familiarizing himself with the research, how the drug works, and the similarities between the virus that causes SARS and the one that causes COVID-19, he became confident this was a viable option to keep his employees, patients, and family healthy. Since then, he has found over 50 studies that show the benefits of early outpatient use for SARS and COVID-19. They are shared on his Twitter profile.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Why Are Doctors Being Censored?
His confidence in the research and his own experience in staying open during the pandemic was one reason he joined the other doctors in Washington, D.C. However, Barbour is just as concerned about the censorship of medical opinions and government action to interfere with the doctor-patient relationship. In Barbour’s view, there should never have been a controversy about this medication, let alone the coordinated attacks on it.

His opinion was bolstered by the paper published by Yale epidemiologist Dr. Harvery Risch. Risch’s review of the research on early and outpatient use in COVID-19 arrived at the same conclusion Barbour and the other doctors at the conference had reached. According to Dr. Risch’s analysis, the drug, used early and outpatient beginning early in the pandemic, could have saved nearly 100,000 lives in the U.S.

While Barbour has not had an issue prescribing the medication, he has heard from colleagues in other areas of the country whose licenses are being threatened. Other doctors are having pharmacies refuse to fill their prescriptions. Many doctors who work for hospital systems have been told they are not allowed to prescribe the medication. The Science Supports the Use of Hydroxychloroquine in COVID-19, So Why Are Doctors Being Censored?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-...tin_for_Prevention_and_Treatment_of.98040.pdf
Just published online by the American Journal of Therapeutics, Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines concludes: “Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums