Visit site
✟10,946.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"God alone has the right to judge...We on earth cannot condemn, and as human beings we all have the same rights."
- Cardinal Javier Lozano Barragan, the vatican spokesman.

If only we had spokesmen like this hundreds of years ago then maybe Catholic injustices may have never happened....perhaps protestants wouldn't have done similar things...The overall church's reputation through out history would be less tarnished...

P.s. - I am not bashing Catholics here. (Just sometimes when I talk Christ with unbelievers 'injustices' come up)

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,156.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If only we had spokesmen like this hundreds of years ago then maybe Catholic injustices may have never happened....perhaps protestants wouldn't have done similar things...The overall church's reputation through out history would be less tarnished...
Catholic injustices and Protestant injustices?
[/quote]
The CC has asked for forgiveness for theirs, it would nice if the Protestants would as well.

We cannot change the past but we can try to keep from repeating the bad parts.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Catholic injustices and Protestant injustices?
The CC has asked for forgiveness for theirs, it would nice if the Protestants would as well.

We cannot change the past but we can try to keep from repeating the bad parts.

What one person/group could speak for all Protestants? :confused:
tulc(plus not all Protestant Churches are guilty) :wave:

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"God alone has the right to judge...We on earth cannot condemn, and as human beings we all have the same rights."
- Cardinal Javier Lozano Barragan, the vatican spokesman.

P.s. - I am not bashing Catholics here. (Just sometimes when I talk Christ with unbelievers 'injustices' come up)
May ALmighty's peace and His favor be upon all,

I wish we could have carried the oral tradition along with the written tradition from the 2nd century AD.
If our Christian predecessors like Iraneus and Hippolytus would have seen the apostasy that would SOOOOOOOOOON ensue and now abound they would have surely written of it and it would have been cannonized.

OOOOOOOPS. they did! And the Church, in her attempt to hide her iniquities, hid their texts from believers view.

It's all for nought now though as we are entering the final stage of man's self rule. Soon our Jesus will be here in the sky with His Saints and right all the wrongs of our dogmas and traditions. Not to mention cast away the chaffe and the soldiers of the earth with their defiant wars!

All should be ready for Him. i am!:bow:

Upvote 0