Virginia Beach
✟57,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Truth of self in relationship to our salvation and who our Father is in the form of the building of the habitation of God we are begins with the understanding of the spiritual/inward foundation. An abiding that changes to us the more we understand how one with Him we really are.

The feasts among others things in the same way depict this, just as the counting of the days of the creation end in God Resting ...

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The Bible is not merely a static description of the conditions that things are in. many fruit bearing trees have thorns until they are breed into not having thorns and having better fruit. Thorns protect them when they are living in the wild from creatures that would otherwise ravage them.

God sometimes changes his mind when we change ours. Sometimes he likes to put up Impossible barriers in front of us, after all nothing is too hard for God.

God is jealous in some ways and he will never allow anyone else to tell you but himself. And you can be jealous for God too. The prophets were sometimes like this. That little Jonah sure did speak his mind to God.

when God rides on that white horse he is riding on that cloud that may have not been truth until it was Sanctified by the Sun. Those white clouds are made bright by the sun.

In a forest that loses its leaves in Winter it is easier to see the night sky clearly. Swedenborg said that the snow is truth without love.

Reactions: Scott Husted
Upvote 0

icxn

Bραδύγλωσσος αἰπόλος μαθητεύων κνίζειν συκάμινα
Dec 13, 2004
✟210,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Truth of self...
The truth of self and the foundation of God's habitation is that we are nothing but dust from the earth, which God mixes with the water of His Word and bakes with the fire of His Spirit into tiles and bricks (bodily and spiritual virtues), the building blocks of His house.

Proverbs 24:3-4:

Through wisdom a house is built,
And by understanding it is established;
By knowledge the rooms are filled
With all precious and pleasant riches.​

• Winner
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Here is something old. You can see that Paul quoted the second scripture that for some reason many Protestants do not accept.

The wisdom of Solomon 8
19 For I was a witty child, and had a good spirit.
20 Yea rather, being good, I came into a body undefiled.

The wisdom of Solomon 9
10 O send her out of thy holy heavens, and from the throne of thy glory, that being present she may labour with me, that I may know what is pleasing unto thee.

11 For she knoweth and understandeth all things, and she shall lead me soberly in my doings, and preserve me in her power.

12 So shall my works be acceptable, and then shall I judge thy people righteously, and be worthy to sit in my father's seat.

13 For what man is he that can know the counsel of God? or who can think what the will of the Lord is?

14 For the thoughts of mortal men are miserable, and our devices are but uncertain.

15 For the corruptible body presseth down the soul, and the earthy tabernacle weigheth down the mind that museth upon many things.

16 And hardly do we guess aright at things that are upon earth, and with labour do we find the things that are before us: but the things that are in heaven who hath searched out?

17 And thy counsel who hath known, except thou give wisdom, and send thy Holy Spirit from above?

18 For so the ways of them which lived on the earth were reformed, and men were taught the things that are pleasing unto thee, and were saved through wisdom.

Upvote 0