✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Continuing with the thoughts posted on > Food for thought
Psalm 8:4 what are human beings that you are mindful of them, mortals that you care for them?

Sometimes I wonder if the angels (even the good ones) resent mankind, because of God’s regard for human beings. Altho the psalm is speaking of how great Thou art as it relates to Christ, it also refers to a particular and peculiar people who would be a blessing to the world, particularly the aspect of having the God given commission of reconciliation, signally to the world God’s ownership and love …..
Strange to me that big brother would want what is in store for mankind since all the Father has has already been given to them. The church is to expound what they (principalities and OT prophets) couldn't apprehend which is the church age. Yet eye has not seen nor ear heard what God has in store for humanity as the new creation into eternity.​

It appears to me that humanity’s growth was impaired and stunted when forced by the serpent to learn the ways of angels rather than what God’s purpose entailed to bring about stewards for the new creation. The mysteries of the tree of knowledge involved perhaps those obtained by illegal use themselves by the Watchers and proved to be a misuse of God the Father in practise.

Noah hid himself from the practise thru a form of water baptism, as Peter describes. He built an ark that sophia wisdom could ride within and where Phonesis wisdom mingles spirit and flesh according to the way now prescribed as His Way. God’s purpose, exploited, as seen in Genesis 6:1-5, was first seen in the animal belly crawl in the garden. Morally evil and spiritually destructive was the ignorance perpetrated to plaque mankind. Bastard demons strutting some sort of righteous law that entitles them to be more than the rocks and stones that God could easily raise up to worship Him, legitimately , to be of His line. Instead they instilled imaginations and desires that were altogether wicked because they were not according to God’s purposes for human beings. Rather they tended to obstruct and bring harm to those they attempted to help with their useless information for what God has in store for humanity. Nevertheless, God put it to use for the long haul as the rain that falls on both good and evil alike.

They brought the art of civilization to the land and claimed that humans could claim knowledge held only by divine council. They taught them to take heaven by storm. God’s Way is walking with Him. Humans don’t need to know how to be good angels.

The mastery that was supposed to be human heritage was rusting away because their desires were earthbound, and affording them only mythological succession. Their ‘wisdom’ in the realm of technology and building skills kept secret by the ‘informed’ were but shadows of the builders of the tabernacle. Sophia wisdom needed to bring wise men from the east or to furnish Elisha’s school of prophets. Indispensable they were for the progress of civilization still on their return to God away from idols.

Marriage of demons as master and humans subservient is exactly what both Cain and Eve were warned against. That sort of flesh/spirit union is by no means God’s own actualization thru humans.

But the fall was more than that for the serpent/dragon. As the splendorous bedazzled cherub that covers, all is given away to obtain their fall. The jewels of God’s character can only be displayed in counterfeit. All he has left is the world of kingdoms that with a stone God can crush.

Co-habitation with His Holy Character is jealously guarded by He who can kill both body and soul.

The Lord Jesus has given His earthly life to obtain for us what we could never do for ourself, bring the Holy Councillor foremost into our hearts and minds. His finished work begins the greatest work of our lives, as the sanctifier and the sanctified become one. In so doing the stormy nature of our natural self comes under the control of the stillness that knows the Master well. The marriage of our two natures becomes the redemption of the soul. Praise the Lord. God bless His own.

Romans 5:21 so that, as sin reigned in death, grace also might reign through righteousness leading to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

(edited to stress emphasis)

Last edited:

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Romans 12 Dear friends, God is good. So I beg you to offer your bodies to him as a living sacrifice, pure and pleasing. That’s the most sensible way to serve God. 2 Don’t be like the people of this world, but let God change the way you think. Then you will know how to do everything that is good and pleasing to him.

3 I realize how kind God has been to me, and so I tell each of you not to think you are better than you really are. Use good sense and measure yourself by the amount of faith that God has given you. 4 A body is made up of many parts, and each of them has its own use. 5 That’s how it is with us. There are many of us, but we each are part of the body of Christ, as well as part of one another.

6 God has also given each of us different gifts to use. If we can prophesy, we should do it according to the amount of faith we have. 7 If we can serve others, we should serve. If we can teach, we should teach. 8 If we can encourage others, we should encourage them. If we can give, we should be generous. If we are leaders, we should do our best. If we are good to others, we should do it cheerfully.

9 Be sincere in your love for others. Hate everything that is evil and hold tight to everything that is good. 10 Love each other as brothers and sisters and honor others more than you do yourself. 11 Never give up. Eagerly follow the Holy Spirit and serve the Lord. 12 Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying. 13 Take care of God’s needy people and welcome strangers into your home.

14 Ask God to bless everyone who mistreats you. Ask him to bless them and not to curse them. 15 When others are happy, be happy with them, and when they are sad, be sad. 16 Be friendly with everyone. Don’t be proud and feel that you are smarter than others. Make friends with ordinary people.17 Don’t mistreat someone who has mistreated you. But try to earn the respect of others, 18 and do your best to live at peace with everyone.

19 Dear friends, don’t try to get even. Let God take revenge. In the Scriptures the Lord says,

“I am the one to take revenge
and pay them back.”

20 The Scriptures also say,

“If your enemies are hungry,
give them something to eat.
And if they are thirsty,
give them something
to drink.
This will be the same
as piling burning coals
on their heads.”

21 Don’t let evil defeat you, but defeat evil with good.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Cassia, you speak much of God and trusting Him; but I hope you understand that "no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me": the Lord Jesus said (note John 14:6; and note all He says about He and the Father are one (i.e: He is God manifest in the flesh); so all man must acknowledge Him, or have no part in the Father. I suppose you know that, but we NEED to make it plain to seekers ---would you say?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When the earliest disciples first met the person of Jesus they had been waiting for the One who vindicates to rescue them from the oppressor for they knew that the time was drawing near. Some were from John B’s followers and had been told that He who baptists with fire was in their midst. They didn’t wait to be introduced but rather came forward to Him and asked to be shown His abode. Little did they know at the time that they would be abiding in and with Him themselves.

They began as occasional companions but soon became fulltime apprentices as fishers of men, culminating in finely polished mirrors particularly designed to reflect the image of Christ. They could glorify in His cross as well as carry their own. They could combine freedom of conscience, enlargement of heart, enlightenment of mind in the highest quality. But first they had to get rid of narrow-minded, superstitious, prejudices, misconceptions and animosities.

The Lord had His hands full to till that ground, but good ground it was to produce His yield of fruit as seen from thousands of years later from such a meager beginning.

From our perspective now, God’s people had undergone two types of training to arrive at command of the Father to receive Christ only. The first was legal (Moses) teaching an unvarying, exceptionalness, retributive moral order, rendering to every man according to his works. The other (prophets) sayings “He has not dealt with us after our sins” The one particularistic, the other universal.

Centuries after the voice of prophesy was silent and the night of legalism prevailed, in these end days He spoke in a Son. He who is the author and perfecto of our faith. Thru Him we learn what we are to think go the Being who appointed the laws of planetary system and set the world in order. He is the Wisdom of God and the Reason of God.

He it is that is fit to make God known but He is also fit to reveal mankind, being the express image of both. In this He is the final revealer.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hosea 2:16, Hosea 2:19-20 “And it shall be in that day, says the Lord, that you will call me ‘My Husband,’ and no longer call Me ‘My Master’... I will betroth you to Me forever; yes I will betroth you to Me in righteousness and justice, in loving kindness and mercy. I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness and you shall know the Lord” Isaiah 62:4-5 “For the Lord delights in you... As the bridegroom rejoices over the bride, so shall your God rejoice over you” John 3:29 “He who has the bride is the Bridegroom” 2 Corinthians 11:2 “For I am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For I have betrothed you to One husband that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ” Ephesians 5:22 “This is a great mystery, but I speak concerning Christ and the Church”

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’ll leave you with this. Thanks for lending an ear to the song ...

Psalm 96
1 Sing to the Lord a new song;
sing to the Lord, all the earth.
2 Sing to the Lord, praise his name;
proclaim his salvation day after day.
3 Declare his glory among the nations,
his marvelous deeds among all peoples.

4 For great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
he is to be feared above all gods.
5 For all the gods of the nations are idols,
but the Lord made the heavens.
6 Splendor and majesty are before him;
strength and glory are in his sanctuary.

7 Ascribe to the Lord, all you families of nations,
ascribe to the Lord glory and strength.
8 Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name;
bring an offering and come into his courts.
9 Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness;
tremble before him, all the earth.
10 Say among the nations, “The Lord reigns.”
The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved;
he will judge the peoples with equity.

11 Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad;
let the sea resound, and all that is in it.
12 Let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them;
let all the trees of the forest sing for joy.
13 Let all creation rejoice before the Lord, for he comes,
he comes to judge the earth.
He will judge the world in righteousness
and the peoples in his faithfulness.

Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The tree of knowledge seems to have been the forbidden fruit of the devil that was angelic food, not good for the human race, certainly. That the angel's food of knowledge was not adequate food for human consumption is also set forth in Genesis 6 where again that knowledge was supplied to females of the human race, again with detrimental results.
The male is not life-tree and female death-tree, as some infer. That is symbolism that is inadequate as supply for edification. When leaving mother and father of old behind one is to cleave to the help-meet, which is God, in Christ, thru the Holy Spirit, to cling to the Help that has been provided.

Ecclesiastes 6:10
Whatever has come to be has already been named, and it is known what human beings are, and that they are not able to dispute with those who are stronger.​
  1. God named the light DAY and He named the darkness NIGHT. God also named mankind ADAM to include male and female. He named EARTH and SEAS as well as the rivers flowing out of Eden. Adam male, named the animals and Adam male, after the fall, named Eve to separate Adam female, from Adam male. That’s more or less the history of the naming of creation. So what the fall accomplished basically was what the wise Solomon suggested with the baby that two women claimed to be the parent of. ADAM, male and female were split in two. Separated Adam = male and female entities.
  2. Now the new Adam, Christ, seeks to return the split apart humans to become one with Him. His representation as the male requires the joining of the female counterpart, which is the church, to Him. Because that’s not accomplished in the law, minor children are the representatives. By grace, freedom from the law, as the matured teaching, to be anything but fully in either …. is a mixture of law/grace. that straddles both covenants.
  3. That’s precisely what the book of Hebrews lists as the dangers of falling back to a covenant not associated with the new high priest for the saving of our souls.
Ecclesiastes 8:14
There is a vanity that takes place on earth, that there are righteous people who are treated according to the conduct of the wicked, and there are wicked people who are treated according to the conduct of the righteous. I said that this also is vanity.​

Know me Lord, and lead me. When God is given permission in our lives then relationship begins. Only God’s opinion matters as the only One who can save the soul for eternity.

Psalms 139:23-24
Search me, O God, and know my heart; prove me, and know my thoughts; And see if there be any grievous way in me; and lead me in the way everlasting.​
  1. “ ’living nephesh’ given to each living creature that the first Adam named speaks of the power-over given to the earth creature (man) “ These being subordinate brings to mind that which we need to bring into submission ~ the body (plant life) and the mind/soul (animal life) under control of the spirit of mankind (Holy Spirit led)
  2. Because, it continues … “ Helpers they may be … companions they are not” Not until woman is revealed from his side is bone of my bone , flesh of my flesh, conceived within his mind.
  3. “Then Yahweh God seemingly steps back out of the picture; showing that diety as not the authoritarian controller of events”
  4. In consequence, when all is said and done, the Father seems to have forfeited the right to reverse the Second Adam’s human/divine decision. The King’s verdict is irreversible. “This earth creature (Christ Jesus) takes over” as the Lord of Lords and King of Kings, to which every knee shall bow. And He embraces the power to till and keep us His Garden, the church out of His side, both of 'blood and water,' making us clean. These, plus the Spirit, are the Witness on earth.
Hebrews 13:5
Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise the fruit of lips that openly profess his name.​

The pathway that Jesus took while on earth was comprised of transcending every circumstance to touch the Father in praise. Following Him in praise our spirits also transcend up to the heights of heaven, soaring in praises. Praise is the path to victory! Praise brings us higher than even prayer can because praise is gratitude that transcends human logic, in dire times and at all times. Isaiah 38:18, Psalms 146:2

Praise soars above inner wounds. In praise our belief soars above the doubts. Offering Him praises puts the enemy to flight! Acts of the Apostles 16:25, Psalms 106:12 Praise opens doors to victory! In praise the army of the Lord was led into the battle having the musicians leading first! 2 Chronicles 20:20-22 Spiritual warfare depends on praise! It's the only way to even the odds! Our habitation is different from the high places of old that were an abomination to God. We have come to the heavenly Zion in our praises!

God is now set on His promise of finding fit companions for His Son amongst all of mankind. The new Adam reviews the candidates, judging them all as to what He will call them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When the fact that what we are being fed as religious truth is less than edifying for some of the people and used to fatten others of a particular type becomes obvious, the next question is to determine if God approves. Does the Father treat His children as different from one another? Or is that a misconception? resulting in mistreatment of others? Are the shepherds eating the flock? Is the King killing the poor’s only sheep while preserving his own?

That question has already been answered in my mind as an affirmative, and prophesied to happen when the people turned from the Father to require a king over them. But how does that apply to the Op?

The Father has not just human children but He also has angel children. In His Sophiac Wisdom He gives good to all. Rain and sunshine is not withheld from good or bad fruit. God so loved the world that He provides for their care, all the fruit in His vast garden of creation. The fact that it’s fallen hasn’t hindered His benevolence. Only greed has upset that applecart.

Enter Phronesis wisdom. Phronesis can be seen as God working outside of Sophia’s blanket care of all to point at what is going on behind the scenes. The prophesied redemption of the exiled people by a person named Cyrus, a gentile named centuries before it happened, is an example. God stepped into time to do His Own Thing, outside of the usual flow of ordinaire.

When the Father sees His children,He sees His older (angelic) and younger (human) children. Older forms of government (given by the angels) bettered by the new government (given by the man, Jesus Christ)

Because they (His human children led by God) abandoned God to become as the nations ( angel led by those who despised God) the Father’s recourse (Phronesis) was to regulate everyone into ONE, Himself, as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Meanwhile, the Spirit, as Wisdom (comprised of Sophia ) fills the earth, but is completely contained within Christ. (and Phonesis).

Hebrews 2:6-8
But somewhere it is testified in these words: “What is man that You are mindful of him, or the son of man that You care for him? 7You made him a little lower than the angels; You crowned him with glory and honor 8and placed everything under his feet.” When God subjected all things to him, He left nothing outside of his control. Yet at present we do not see everything subject to him.​

Everything under His feet includes the angels, and humans, who are the bone of His bone and flesh of His flesh. (which is what that verse is referring to) So why is that not happening yet? Not everything is subject to Him. Why not?

Rebellion! Angels and mankind fighting to be like everyone else of the nations! It’s not Jesus they reject, just His control!

So “they" provide less than adequate food for the sheep so that themselves can feed on the choicest part. Strange fire, indeed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
John 1:14
The Word became flesh and tabernacled among us...full of grace.​

We have God's grace because of flesh. If it wasn't for the flesh grace wouldn't be needed. But flesh is the very factor that compels us to come to the throne of grace. It's the beautiful light painted on the black backdrop of this life.

Hebrews 4:16 Let us, then, feel very sure that we can come before God's throne where there is grace. There we can receive mercy and grace to help us when we need it.​

Help is there to show us what is of the world that we need to leave behind and what is of the love of God for our fellowship with His Son, which is the beginning and end of what God is doing in mankind.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.​

Where flesh is, grace abounds, and where grace is there is the issue of grace, which is righteousness.

Romans 5:17 One man sinned, and so death ruled all people because of that one man. But now those people who accept God's full grace and the great gift of being made right with him will surely have true life and rule through the one man, Jesus Christ.​

When grace issues in righteousness immediately our attitude is changed; repentance of old way of thinking from the flesh renews in following the Lord’s. Without the flesh's irritating work on the conscience we wouldn't come to the throne of grace for Jesus' cleansing. But with the flesh nailed to the cross we can follow Him daily. Finding grace, I walk by faith and inherit righteousness. Coming to the Lord in confidence is coming to the ark, not just of the covenant but also the ark that will carry us Home. He is the door, only He can close it behind those who enter. He stands knocking for those who will open it to Him.

Matthew 24:37-39
When the Son of Man comes, it will be like what happened during Noah's time. In those days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving their children to be married, until the day Noah entered the boat. They knew nothing about what was happening until the flood came and destroyed them. It will be the same when the Son of Man comes.​

Heavenly things

1) Heavenly calling:
Hebrews 3:1
So all of you holy brothers and sisters, who were called by God, think about Jesus, who was sent to us and is the high priest of our faith.

2) Heavenly enrollment:
Hebrews 12:23
You have come to the meeting of God's firstborn children whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the judge of all people, and to the spirits of good people who have been made perfect.

3) Heavenly Gift:
Hebrews 6:10
For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do.

4) Heavenly things:
Hebrews 9:24
Christ did not go into the Most Holy Place made by humans, which is only a copy of the real one. He went into heaven itself and is there now before God to help us.
Hebrews 8:5
The work they do as priests is only a copy and a shadow of what is in heaven. This is why God warned Moses when he was ready to build the Holy Tent: "Be very careful to make everything by the plan I showed you on the mountain."

5) Heavenly Holy Places:
Hebrews 9:23
So the copies of the real things in heaven had to be made clean by animal sacrifices. But the real things in heaven need much better sacrifices

6) Heavenly Jerusalem:
Hebrews 12:22
But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands of angels gathered together with joy.

7) Heavenly Country:
Hebrews 11:16
But they were waiting for a better country—, a heavenly country. So God is not ashamed to be called their God, because He has prepared a city for them.

How did Jesus follow the Father? Was it the Father following Jesus' lead to accomplish what He (Jesus) thought should be done or Jesus seeing the Father working and moving in that direction? I think we all are aware that Jesus said He can only do what He sees the Father doing.

When Jesus went thru the temptations He proved to us that w/o the umbrella of His Father's provision He had no ground to ask for or depend on His Father's protection, neither bodily, mentally or spiritually.

What the Father did not provide in food Jesus said to live on His Word. What was not provided in the faith of intelligent reasoning was not to be tested in the Father. And when the will wants to move ahead we must worship and move only as the Father shows.

Anything else is human works, and would have been in Jesus also if He hadn't first seen His Father's Work and then moved into it to fulfill His role in it. He didn't get sidetracked or lose concentration. He was in constant vigilance to what the Father was doing and moving in that.

Moving where we see the Father moving is following in the footsteps of the Master. Be blessed!

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
His Word will walk between the two and they shall go forward together.

[8] For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do. [9] And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

Biblically that is the response of Jesus

The fall lost privileges for humans. Why some males think they have gained from it is beyond comprehension. But truth is they, along with satan, don’t want to lose what a lie has gained them.

Jesus taught the kingdom of heaven, while Paul taught the kingdom on earth. Jesus taught a thought pattern of heaven, Paul taught a thought pattern on earth. Jesus taught to look to eternal life, Paul taught to look on the crucifixion. Jesus taught that a leader is the servant, Paul taught that the leader led servants. Jesus taught from the Spirit, Paul taught the shadow and said that was the way to the Spirit. Yet the learned started with the Spirit. Go figure!

Feminist equality isn’t the term, egalitarian is.

BTW, what law was Paul referring to other than Rabbinical?

When God said this is how male will treat female after the fall is the same warning that kings will execute. Nmp

Paul’s problem was keeping the faith of God’s chosen intact (like David not touching Saul) but Paul saw that as the Jews being chosen. He lost imo.

Christ and the church analogy is the topic in case you didn’t know.

There is not a single incident of a woman prophet’s words being recorded in the NT either, even tho there were 4 at least.

Beating a dead horse is contradictory of sticks and stones. Words and scars don’t apply to either.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I thought ALL real saints of God knew that is about the price the Lord Jesus paid on the Cross. Did you not read of that?
The link is to scripture only, no comment was made on my part. Your posts are as meaningless as your self titled overseer name. There’s just nothing to reply to your posts !?! Please refrain.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The link is to scripture only, no comment was made on my part. Your posts are as meaningless as your self titled overseer name. There’s just nothing to reply to your posts !?! Please refrain.

It is not the right spirit for you to be 'nasty', Cassia. I referred to your post on Sept. 2021, where you did say that --implying that it was not adequate.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nasty wasn’t the intent. Any relevance to the thread would involve the dual citizenship in the form of the prayer containing heaven and earth that was the price paid. Consider my reading homework, done. *must requisition a nasty icon* kumbya :wave:

Further reading for others
Living Time ~ and the integration of life ~ Maurice Nicoll

Love not the World ~ Watchman Nee & Breaking the Outer Man I think it is can

also further knowledge

after establishment of understanding in the house that wisdom built, and in which her children are justified.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Summery of when the ministry of reconciliation is applied to the adversity of ‘the other in oneself’.

Everyone has coping skills that are protectors formed early in childhood and are part and parcel of learned behaviour that often needs to be reexamined to fit a changing world.

Fear, rage, anger etc. are aspects of Self and the world that one needs to be dis-entangled from. They were effective during childhood but now ought be left behind and new, effective, mature ways of coping reformed.

Big problems like feeling worthless, abandoned, obsessed with vengeful thoughts etc. is the time to ask oneself “what inside me makes me feel this way?” usually an image will come to mind that places where that belief originated in time. It could have an ancestral root, something originating from childhood, or a recently acquired depth of feeling about whatever circumstances are on your plate today.

The ease of sweeping areas clean is not ‘out there’ because few visit the interior castle to find who rules what within. Mindful observance separates self from the ‘you’ part of the question. The ‘you’ is just an observer getting to know the internal landscape of the fragmented little soldiers that are at your command. None of those myriads of feelings has less right to be heard than any of the others. They have all served well over the years. Some may just need to be upgraded to the gentler side, but usually their grievances demand to be heard first before assuming a lesser role of importance in the mind. One cannot become whole when fighting differences within.

Feelings and thoughts need to agree before the emotion can function. Feelings and thoughts are merely the language spoken by the body that communicate E-motions (energy in motion) with the result being expression.

Feelings are the expression of the silenced child within, thoughts belonging to the adult meanings coming to mind. When they agree … intuition reveals itself. That is the essence, the essential. Intuitive thoughts (unfabricated by mind and imagination) (iow, not fantasy)

see quantum healing narcissist on youtube for a woman named Tony (?) she has helped many to put the picture together and clean the slate so a new beginning is possible each and every day. Another good reference book is The Body Keeps Score _ Brain, Mind and Body in the healing of Trauma ~ Bessel Van Der Kolk​

Self-Leadership recognizes the cultivation of mindful thinking for the foundation of healing. Balance is the key.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where the rubber meets the road is in the revelations from God, the convictions of a condition existing within our flesh, our emotions and our will that are out of fellowship with Him and His Way. Knowing that God is revealing something of Himself are the places that God wants us to reconcile to Him. The actual chizel meets the stone when we allow Him to bring that part of us onto His wavelength ( as opposed to attempting to bring Him to our understanding of it)

God has made the Way for the world to return to Him with all our hearts and all our souls and all our strength. When Jesus redeemed us, He opened the door to be reconciled to God. He became the substitute for all of our debts. He justified the Way that brings us into the Father's holy Presence. And He brings us to glorification according to His likeness.

Upvote 0