North Island
✟292,669.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am surprised how happy this makes me but I bought a large print Bible!! Not sure when it will be delivered but really looking forward to not squinting and struggling to read it in the morning!!! the Joy's of getting older ^_^

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Joys of getting older" 60 here and I rebuke that in JESUS Name haha. So strange.. in side still feel about 22. My mom use to have a HUGE bible on the table. She went home.. I miss that bible. You said large print so made me think of that.

PRAISE GOD For you new BIBLE! I have wonder so many times at some older preachers no glasses and I think "come on no way they can read that find print. I can't be the only one having a hard time" haha For me... any moment going Home...

I don't come here much any more...but what version? To some that really matters. Who made it?

Upvote 0

StillGods

Aug 9, 2017
North Island
✟292,669.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hehe, thanks for your thoughts and lovely memory if your Moms Bible :)

it is in the NIV version, as this is the one I am used to and find it readable. I think God can use any version of His Word thankfully.
I'm not sure of the publisher I just bought the one I could afford. I am very much looking forward to it arriving :) bless you

which version do you read?

Upvote 0