Chelmsford
✟16,419.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would really appreciate some help/thoughts - some extracts from what I wrote yesterday. Feels a bit jumbled up and confused at the moment, so I would like to test this with other Christians and scriptures to see if I can piece it all together! God is certainly speaking to me, but not sure what He's saying yet!!

'There's a huge wall, about 10ft high on the bank of a river. It's surrounded by lights and commerce but will draw people to it. A time of need is coming and people will turn to me and this is part of it. The wall needs to be strong so it won't fall over at the first gust of wind or fall apart in the rain. There's writing on the wall, go write on it.

By a flagpole there's a stranger. He sits in pitch darkness although it is light. Shine your light on him from me.

There are green shoots coming up at the wrong time and the frost will kill them soon, focus on the hardy mature plants, prune them and cherish them so that they can grow even stronger.

Something is going to happen to do with a river and this will draw people to a big wall and to me. The wall will protect them because it is strong. Don't let them stray from the wall. Pray like never before directly to me, draw closer still and walk my ways - stay close, carry me in your heart always and I will carry you through this.

Fuel is dangerous, don't pour any, it will light too big a fire to handle. There's a bird walking on the roof, it's a thief! Don't let it steal your faith, your hope, your love.'

Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Would really appreciate some help/thoughts - some extracts from what I wrote yesterday. Feels a bit jumbled up and confused at the moment, so I would like to test this with other Christians and scriptures to see if I can piece it all together! God is certainly speaking to me, but not sure what He's saying yet!!

'There's a huge wall, about 10ft high on the bank of a river. It's surrounded by lights and commerce but will draw people to it. A time of need is coming and people will turn to me and this is part of it. The wall needs to be strong so it won't fall over at the first gust of wind or fall apart in the rain. There's writing on the wall, go write on it.

By a flagpole there's a stranger. He sits in pitch darkness although it is light. Shine your light on him from me.

There are green shoots coming up at the wrong time and the frost will kill them soon, focus on the hardy mature plants, prune them and cherish them so that they can grow even stronger.

Something is going to happen to do with a river and this will draw people to a big wall and to me. The wall will protect them because it is strong. Don't let them stray from the wall. Pray like never before directly to me, draw closer still and walk my ways - stay close, carry me in your heart always and I will carry you through this.

Fuel is dangerous, don't pour any, it will light too big a fire to handle. There's a bird walking on the roof, it's a thief! Don't let it steal your faith, your hope, your love.'
This needs time for a good response. I will return to your message tomorrow.

Upvote 0