Somebody predicted that Mitt Romney had some sort of "Darius" mantle on him.

Would you like to see Mr. Mitt Romney go on the campaign trail again?

• Yes... the Darius prediction makes sense!

• No..... once was enough!

• Yes.... I saw the film "The Book of Daniel" recently.... this makes sense.

• No.... he is a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Results are only viewable after voting.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Romney is still self righteously defending himself about the 47%:

Mitt Romney's Latest Excuse for His 47 Percent Remarks Is a Doozy | Mother Jones

'' Romney has gone further in denying responsibility for the remark, blaming the 47 percent fiasco on the fellow who tossed him the question.

In the two years since Romney was caught on tape, he just cannot come up with a clear explanation of an easy-to-understand short series of sentences that were responsive to the question presented. But there is one possible explanation he hasn't yet put forward: He said what he believed.''

Either the statement bolder above was made 4 years ago, or the author did not know the statement was made six years ago.

Either way compared to what Mr. Obama has said and done, it's much ado about nothing. And he is not running, so you see why this dog won't hunt.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Just like last time, I will probably vote against him.

After all, I am part of the percentage of people that he just does not really care about. I believe that if he was elected, he would have made it very hard for me to continue to stay home as a full-time caregiver for my wife and by extension our daughter since she is only 21 months old, forcing me to return to work.

Tell me, which is cheaper, giving us foodstamps or having someone come in five days a week to be here with my wife while I go to work so that someone can help her with our daughter or having our daughter in daycare?

I think the government is making out on the deal, since I do not get paid to stay home with my family as a caregiver. If you do count our foodstamps as pay, then I am being paid $2.46 an hour. That's a far cry from what the government would pay for someone to come in while I'm gone or to pay for our daughter's daycare.

I personally agree with the vision for the future of a century or two or three from now that was shown to former atheist Howard Storm and I do believe that Mitt does have the ability to play a role in setting the stage for this.

Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience | Saved from Hell By Jesus Christ | Prophecies of the Future

The image of the future that they gave me then, and it was their image, not one that I created, surprised me. My image had previously been sort of like Star Wars, where everything was space age, plastics, and technology.

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

People, in unison, could control the climate of the planet through prayer. Everybody would work with mutual trust and the people would call the rain, when needed, and the sun to shine.

Animals lived with people, in harmony.

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

If the Republicans cannot put up a better candidate than Romney, Hillary Clinton will be president. Romney cannot galvanize the Christian base. Period.

What does it say about someone who follows a cult. I voted for Romney but I question his personal ambition bc he obviously has not taken a good look at what kind of a liar Jos Smith was.... it might not effect his decision making but it certainly doesn't add to it...

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If the Republicans cannot put up a better candidate than Romney, Hillary Clinton will be president. Romney cannot galvanize the Christian base. Period.

What does it say about someone who follows a cult. I voted for Romney but I question his personal ambition bc he obviously has not taken a good look at what kind of a liar Jos Smith was.... it might not effect his decision making but it certainly doesn't add to it...

It is important to concentrate on his positive qualities...… especially if he is chosen to represent the G. O. P. in the next elections.

Phl 4:8
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Nooooo!! The white horse prophecy!!

It gets even more strange than this Messy……. not only do I take the idea of Mr. Mitt Romney having some sort of "Darius" mantle/ calling/ gifting / destiny on his life…… but last week I heard an interview by Mr. Preston Manning that makes me wonder if Mr. Manning might turn out to be one of the 128 major "Cyrus" type political leaders for our time period?????!

(The Medo - Persian Empire under Cyrus had 127 provinces…. so there were 127 Kings and/ or Queens under each of these provinces…. plus Cyrus…. = 128)

https://www.facebook.com/manningcentre?ref=br_tf
Manning Centre for Building DEmocracy
posted November 20

Hello Ezra:

[Sent prior to last night's show: "Preston Manning Calls for Carbon Tax" http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/3900080244001]

I am unable to appear on your show today but more than happy to reply to your questions on my op-ed in the Globe about using markets and pricing mechanisms to integrate economic development with environmental conservation. ["How to communicate a good idea: carbon pricing" ]How to communicate a good idea: carbon pricing - The Globe and Mail

First of all, you say that my current position contradicts “the good work of Reform in Parliament against the Kyoto Protocol of 1997.” I suggest that you misunderstand both my current position and our opposition to the Kyoto Accord which was expressed over many weeks, not just in the Take Note debate in Parliament. One of our principal objections to the Kyoto Accord was that its terms, even if one agreed with them which we did not, could not be implemented without the agreement of the provinces and the private sector. The government of the day obtained neither, but it went ahead and signed the Accord anyway, knowing full well that it could not be implemented in Canada. We objected to the hypocrisy of this manoeuvre as much as to the Accord itself.

And, while I support the concept behind pricing pollution, I did not then, nor do I now, support a carbon tax in the form and language in which it has been presented heretofore – for reasons given in my Globe and Mail op-ed. I will leave it to your viewers to judge whether your understanding of Reform’s position on Kyoto and indeed the entire Reform Party project is better informed than mine.

Second, your charge that my approach to communicating on climate change and pollution pricing is “top-down” could not be further from the truth. In fact, I find it hard to comprehend how you could misunderstand me or my position on this point. At its peak, Reform had more than 150,000 grassroots members with whom I was in constant contact through meetings, letters, conferences, and telephone calls. While I was aware of the scientific work on climate change, what brought this concern more to my attention politically was hearing from our own people, e.g., loggers in BC who would tell me that they were wondering why the winters were no longer cold enough to kill the pine beetle, drill crews in Alberta who said they used to be able to get onto the frozen muskeg to drill by late November but now had to wait until January, construction people in Tuktoyaktuk who told me that they used to have to put pilings down only six feet into the permafrost to support buildings but now they had to put them ten feet down because the permafrost was mushy, ice-road truckers in Manitoba who advised that the ice roads used to hold up until late April but now trucks were going through the ice in early March. This is bottom-up communication on climate change, not top-down, and my advice to scientific and academic communicators is that in discussing this subject they should start where people’s heads already are. It’s called “receiver-oriented” communication – the distinctive communication style of democratic politicians – as distinct from the “source-oriented” communication style of scientists, academics, and executives.

My last point, Ezra, would be to appeal to you to re-think your own position and approach to environmental issues. As you know, the Manning Centre does annual public-opinion surveys and sector surveys, constantly asking Canadians what they perceive to be the strengths and weaknesses of conservatives. These surveys constantly show that conservatives are seen to be strong on the economy but weak on the environment, in every region of the country. In Quebec the pollsters identify more than a million voters whose professed values and policy positions ought to lead them to vote for conservative-type parties, but the biggest reason these voters give for not doing so is the perceived weaknesses of conservatives on the environment. One of the few issues of direct interest to younger voters is the environment; but again conservative weakness on this issue is the reason most often given for not supporting conservative parties and candidates.

This is all so tragically unnecessary. Conservatism and conservation come from the same root. “Living within our means” – the basic principle of fiscal conservatism – is actually an ecological principle and ought to be extended to “living within our means” ecologically. And most importantly, genuine conservatives believe that markets can be harnessed to any task, including environmental conservation, as an alternative to excessive government intervention in the economy and over-regulation. These are the positions I’m endeavouring to promote, from the bottom up as well as with decision makers, and they are completely consistent with both the spirit and the substance of Reform.

Yours sincerely,
Preston

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Edie Reno:
"Dennis, have you studied Arthur Burk's Redemptive Spirit series? www.theslg.org
I see your spirit is blessed with the authority to destroy chaos."

Edie Reno's assessment of what I personally have been given…. .. has really given me something to think about????!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The way things are going with president Obama, his mishandling of economic and foreign affairs, I think you American voters would have been better voting for a soggy beer mat than Obama.

President Obama may have responded wisely to the debt crisis of 2008 / 2009?!?!

Messiah Yeshua - Jesus knows the answer to that one...... I don't?????!!!!

But......If Mitt Romney has some sort of Darius style gifting in life.... .and if G-d plans for The Donald are summarized in Isaiah 45:1,4,5 then............. they could well end up COOPERATING.......!!!

Isa 45:1

Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

sa 45:4
For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known mE.

Isa 45:5
I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Nooooo!! The white horse prophecy!!

If Mr. Mitt Romney is chosen by President Donald Trump for an important position such as Secretary of State,
then the White Horse Prophecy deserves another look.

Joel 2:28

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:"

If the Holy Spirit is poured out on all flesh.....
will it NOT be poured out on Latter Day Saints?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Mr. Mitt Romney is chosen by President Donald Trump for an important position such as Secretary of State,
then the White Horse Prophecy deserves another look.

Joel 2:28

And if nothing comes of it, will you admit it was flesh and not the voice of God?

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And if nothing comes of it, will you admit it was flesh and not the voice of God?

I believe that we are living in a time period when it is possible for
an unsuccessful former Presidential candidate....... to encourage a State,
such as Utah, to mint a State coin or two or three..... and encourage local
communities in Utah to print local currencies similar to the Ithaca Hour or
Calgary Dollars....... and their taking this initiative could well inspire
other churches to realize how much authority and power and freedom the
Bride of Messiah has been given at this time in history.

North American churches should each have their own currency!

North American churches should each have their own currency!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
A "mantle of Darius" could manifest in Mr. Mitt Romney's life in far more ways
than his simply becoming Secretary of State...... but that could also be helpful
as well.

Local currencies: 'In the U.S. we don't trust'

By Blake Ellis @CNNMoney January 27, 2012: 11:13 AM ET

"Now, even state governments are exploring the option. Lawmakers in more than 10 states, including Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, Idaho and Tennessee, have been circulating proposals to introduce alternative currencies -- many of which would be issued in the form of gold or silver coins.

The Constitution prohibits individual states from printing and issuing paper money as legal tender, but they are allowed to use coins as currency, said Gatch. Individual communities, however, are able to create their own currencies -- including paper notes. Anyone can do it -- as long as the money is easily distinguishable from U.S. dollars and values are tied to the U.S. dollar so that income remains taxable
."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So in other words. No

Correct.... I am not giving up that easily.......
if the most feeble Jew living in Israel soon can be comparable to King David.....

why could not almost any Gentile grab hold of the Cyrus promise... and pray to
be led by the right hand?

Soon the least Christian..... will have a greater level of understanding, wisdom, faith
and power than John the Baptist had..........
so since millions of Christians are praying for President Trump......

his being led by the right hand by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus is something that
we can count on....... and by the way..... the historical King Cyrus of the Medo - Persian was
free to make lots and lots and lots of errors..... just as King David also did.

Zechariah 12:8

"In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them."

Matthew 11:11

"Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he."

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Except American politics is no where in Scripture.

And let's be honest, you've missed it a number of times already.

Scriptues are the Foundation of Knowledge... but are not all knowledge.....

There are many parallels between the books of Judges, Samuel, Kings and Chronicles
with modern politics..... .but many differences as well.

The promise by Messiah Yeshua / Jesus to make his people kings and priests......
is to some degree fulfilled when he makes one of his own into a CEO of a company......
or senior pastor at a church.......

Revelation 5:10

"And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.'

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
This is certainly encouraging!

What Is God Saying About Mitt Romney?

STEPHEN POWELL·THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2016
I’ve been hearing the Lord speak to me about the cabinet appointment of the Secretary of State for many days now, but He has not been releasing details. But finally the Lord began to give me specific things about this situation, and in particular Mitt Romney. Based on what the Lord has shown me, I do believe that Romney is being favored above others to be a prominent member of this presidential team, and not just by Trump but by the Lord. In this writing I’ll give you some things the Lord has spoken to me that Romney must do if he accepts a cabinet position, and also some reasons why he qualifies in the eyes of the Lord.

REPENTANCE IS A MUST

The Lord has clearly spoken to me that “Romney has been unrepentant” of his harsh criticisms and severe attacks against Trump during the presidential race, and this is something that must be dealt with if he is going to receive a chief political position in the new administration. This is a mandate from heaven for him. God is calling him to repent, and not in the religious way, but in a way that involves sincere change of heart and mind, humility to express that change of heart and mind, even in a public way, that brings honor to the president and a sense of unity to the executive leadership. Clearly the Trump team is very split on this issue, but the Lord says many of them will change their minds and accept him if shows genuine repentance.

Repentance in the Lord’s eyes doesn’t amount to a public statement or appeasing press conferences. It requires real change. What Romney said about Trump in the primaries and general election was not a Hillary Clinton maneuver. He did it on his own account, and he did it with conviction. The things which He spoke he believed, and maybe he stills does. THE LORD IS GIVING A CLEAR WARNING REGARDING THIS ISSUE RIGHT NOW IN LIGHT OF THE POTENTIAL, IF NOT IMMINENT, APPOINTMENT OF MR. ROMNEY. GOD IS CALLING THE PERSON APPOINTED TO THIS POSITION TO BE A PARTNER TO THE PRESIDENT, YEA EVEN MORE THAN THIS, A FRIEND.

Roger Stone, former campaign manager for Trump, says that the two most important things for a Secretary of State appointee is for them to be a friend to the president, and for them to share the same worldview as the president (1). Both of these points the Lord spoke to me very clearly about.

The Lord says, I am calling my State Secretary and my President to have the same voice in the world and to work together for America’s interests, Israel’s interests, and on behalf of the world’s interests, but in that order. This appointee must share Donald’s heart and love for America, not just publicly but privately as well. The Lord says, I have looked at this man’s heart and I have looked at his eyes and I have seen what’s been put in and I have purposed what will come out, and I’m calling my church to pray for this man, because whether he becomes the Secretary of State or not, Romney has yet a prominent role to play not just in America, but yet on the world stage says the Lord. He’s been given authority, says the Lord, it’s something he already has. Now pray that as this authority has been given, and as I require of him the responsibility of his office, that he rises to the virtues and character, even of his youth, and is a vessel of honor in this hour, says the Lord. I have prepared him, as a choice vessel of honor, and this is his purpose, to be a vessel unto honor. But the Lord says pray for the enlightenment of his eyes, pray for the understanding of his heart, for he is a man that has convictions, even convictions formed by his faith. But he must see the error in his way, he must come back into right order with the President, showing repentance, changing his mind, acknowledging the error in his way and in his thinking, and begin to see Trump with my eyes, says the Lord. If this does not happen, if he does not show repentance and honor to the President and he’s chosen, this WILL CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE CABINET. THIS WILL WEAKEN TRUMP’S HOUSE. THIS WILL WEAKEN MY HOUSE SAYS THE LORD. FOR WHERE THERE IS DIVISION A HOUSE CANNOT STAND, WHERE THERE IS NO AGREEMENT A HOUSE CANNOT WALK TOGETHER. I purposed to bring great agreement through this administration, and I will do it, for I voted in this election, says the Lord. Some may say this is not the way of American politics, that we’ve always been divided getting nothing done, and we always will be this way. But it is faith that has moved this process, and it is faith not in the past failures or in the weakness of man, but it is faith in me, says the Lord, that will cause this to be the most effective governmental team in U.S. history, says the Lord. Remember your history, it will continue to teach you, but remember me says the Lord, for I am moving with the government of heaven in this team, and I require unity and friendship at this position, says the Lord.
The Lord says, my spirit is grieved over what Romney has said and what Romney has done, I have grievances against his conduct, as do many Americans. But I have purposed to give him honey from the rock, even revelation by my word, which will open his heart to see Trump and this move as I see and as I’ve purposed, says the Lord. Some may say what Trump has started how can he finish it? But I would say, I am the Author and the Finisher of Faith, and I have founded this movement on faith says the Lord. I first spoke this word to Donald many years ago, and He began to believe then that I would make America great once again. And many have no faith in people like Romney, and politicians in general, and I see your hearts, I understand this reason, but I would say, what are my limits when it comes to changing a man’s heart? I will change this man’s heart, I will open his eyes and cause him to taste my honey and this new vision from the Lord. Partner with me on this point, pray for your leaders, even Romney, for he is a leader. And you will have peace and prosperity in your land, even more than ever before, for Romney is not just a politician, but a person possessing marketplace value, similar to Trump. He will work well with my Cyrus candidate, says the Lord, if he can humble himself, be repentant, and partner with this man, my Cyrus candidate, says the Lord.

During my prophetic process throughout the day I heard the Lord speak something unusual to me about Romney’s conduct. The Lord told me that he has “Panned Mr. Trump”. Since my only real grid for understanding this verbiage was based on my childhood viewing of a Disney movie, I had to look up this word to find it’s true meaning. In searching I actually found that it fits. “Pan” is not only a noun, it’s also a verb meaning “to criticize someone severely” (2). Once again, I heard for the third time in one day, the Lord speak to me about Romney’s conduct toward President Elect Trump. So I’m relaying the message as I’ve received it,... GOD IS NOT HAPPY OVER THIS AND HE REQUIRES REPENTANCE.

But ultimately Romney has been a successful businessman, like Trump, and he does possess similar assets to Trump which have made him successful in business, which is ultimately one of his greatest qualifiers at this time, and why he’s in serious contention for a high level cabinet position in this administration. God is accelerating the harvest and this requires a powerful economic engine in America, for our land, Israel, and the nations! Romney can help with this if he can partner with Trump and share the same approach to “foreign interests”.

Lastly, I would like to speak to those reading this article who still possess no faith that God could use someone like Romney. Yes, it’s true He has been in collusion with what has been called “establishment politics”. Yes, he has had liberal leanings at times that would disqualify him in the eyes of pure conservatives. But I would say to you that God can use anybody. Because He’s God, it is His prerogative to choose anyone He wishes. To many people’s astonishment He exercised this divine privilege in choosing Mr. Trump. And I’m telling you once again that He’s exercising that privilege with Mr. Romney as well. But just as Trump has had to change his mind about some things and see things from a different vision, so will Romney. The Lord is requiring a new level of unity for this team, because even though it hasn’t always existed in American politics, this is a new day, this is a new hour, and God’s government is moving in this house!
Love & Blessings,

Stephen Powell

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

An interesting observation indeed!

If Mr. Romney truly repents... he could well
play an important role in the Donald Trump administration.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
and Romney fades to............

For the moment.....
but some sort of "Darius Mantle" on his life would tend to indicate that
he could play a huge role soon........

I suspect that the State of Utah could become like these other ten states.....

Now, even state governments are exploring the option. Lawmakers in more than 10 states, including Virginia, Georgia, South Carolina, Idaho and Tennessee, have been circulating proposals to introduce alternative currencies -- many of which would be issued in the form of gold or silver coins.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For the moment.....
but some sort of "Darius Mantle" on his life would tend to indicate that
he could play a huge role soon........

I suspect that the State of Utah could become like these other ten states.....

It's five years old and ignores the fact that states cannot produce currency outside the federal reserve.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0