✟11,002.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello,
In the uploaded file, I am sharing my written notes during the preachings of my church about the Holy Spirit for anyone to enjoy !
It follows 3 main topics :
-How to be encouraged by the Holy Spirit
-How to be educated by the Holy Spirit
-How to be equipped by the Holy Spirit

& some other things ;)
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this :)

Attachments

• March .pdf
    729.5 KB · Views: 7

Ronnie K

May 31, 2017
Ga
✟15,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi I had a broken spirit 7 months ago and surrender to the Lord that I was done trying to live my Life.... for him to take control, I was giving up not suicidal or anything. Just tried of this world and sin. Afterward I had a feeling of pure LOVE in my heart didn't want to say bad words and wanted to read the word of God. Also praised the Lord like never before ,was confessing my sins left and right crying every time I spoke God's name. Im a Christian baptized when I was 14 . I think. but Ive been out in the wilderness I guess you can say for a long time. But every thing is changed as of 7months ago. I can't explain but I have pure Love in my heart and soul now. Just wanted to share.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi I had a broken spirit 7 months ago and surrender to the Lord that I was done trying to live my Life.... for him to take control, I was giving up not suicidal or anything. Just tried of this world and sin. Afterward I had a feeling of pure LOVE in my heart didn't want to say bad words and wanted to read the word of God. Also praised the Lord like never before ,was confessing my sins left and right crying every time I spoke God's name. Im a Christian baptized when I was 14 . I think. but Ive been out in the wilderness I guess you can say for a long time. But every thing is changed as of 7months ago. I can't explain but I have pure Love in my heart and soul now. Just wanted to share.

That seems to be a clear example of the indwelling and sealing of the Holy Spirit. When one makes the Lord Jesus the center of their life, they will find the Spirit of God in them, and the Father is much pleased.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟417,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
In my experience, the best way to experience the Holy Spirit is to:
1) Be in church and in fellowship with other Christians
2) Pray for guidance by the Holy Spirit and ask in faith that it be so.
3) Read God's word, especially the New Testament and especially the 4 Gospels.

Upvote 0

Gluttonous Winebibber

May 7, 2017
Sterling Heights
✟22,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello,
In the uploaded file, I am sharing my written notes during the preachings of my church about the Holy Spirit for anyone to enjoy !

& some other things ;)

my thoughts are, and always are, that none of it is any bit easy, ever...

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

& some other things ;)

Woot. So, the Holy Spirit says I am God...

I am not sure, What does the holy spirit say about me?

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In my experience, the best way to experience the Holy Spirit is to:
1) Be in church and in fellowship with other Christians
2) Pray for guidance by the Holy Spirit and ask in faith that it be so.
3) Read God's word, especially the New Testament and especially the 4 Gospels.

Yes, that is the beginning. I am inclined to not depend on religious works and mental resolve, but establish a personal relationship with God-the Father, and His beloved Son ---the only Savior who wants to be Lord of our life by His Spirit. Walking and talking with my Savior who loved me and died to redeem me, is so precious that I can commune with Him all day wherever I am and am at peace trusting Him.

Yes, Christian fellowship is important, and true worship does show us the need to be at the Lord's Table for collective worship with brethren in Christ (as 1 Cor. 11:23-29) so God enjoins us to "not forsake the gathering together..." (note Hebrews 10:19-25). Look up always!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Pilgrim
Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am inclined to not depend on religious works and mental resolve, but establish a personal relationship with God-the Father, and His beloved Son ---the only Savior who wants to be Lord of our life by His Spirit. Walking and talking with my Savior who loved me and died to redeem me, is so precious that I can commune with Him all day wherever I am and am at peace trusting Him.

Yes, Christian fellowship is important, and true worship does show us the need to be at the Lord's Table for collective worship with brethren in Christ (as 1 Cor. 11:23-29) so God enjoins us to "not forsake the gathering together..." (note Hebrews 10:19-25). Look up always!

I should have added above to this that the communion with God-the Father Jehovah, and God-the Son, the Lord Jesus, is by the Holy Spirit; which is to say that the Spirit of God is the Father and the Son ---see John 14:23 for the very presence of God in the Spirit. That is all by the grace of God in trusting our Redeemer ---Jesus, the Christ of God.

Upvote 0

JenS123

Sep 2, 2017
Sydney
✟15,612.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
my thoughts are, and always are, that none of it is any bit easy, ever...

Hi!
From my experience, it's not as difficult as it seems. A friend of mine has a ministry that helps people in their journey with engaging with the Holy Spirit and hearing God's voice. If that's something you'd like to explore there are a bunch of free resources and even an eCourse you can be part of (godconversations.com)!

Upvote 0