✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
no. it doesnt reproduce physically.

So? Evolutionary algorithms are computer simulations of the process of evolution.

There is still physical productions of the antennas, it just comes after the EA has done its work to formulate an effective design. This is also described in the NASA paper I previously linked.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
so as i said: it has nothing to do with biological evolution. and thus even if evolution is false we can still make medicine.
Maybe or maybe not. It depends on what you mean by evolution being false.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
so as i said: it has nothing to do with biological evolution.

And that is still incorrect.

Evolutionary algorithms are based principles derived from the theory of evolution which itself is based on biology and observations of how biological organisms evolve over time.

I know you don't want to ever admit this to be true, but continually denying it is just pointless. It is what it is and denying reality isn't going to change that.

and thus even if evolution is false we can still make medicine.

Huh? This is a separate discussion (and one we have already have), but evolutionary biology is an applied science in many modern biological fields including medical research and pharmacology. I know this is again something you don't want to acknowledge, but it's just the reality of things.

Denial of reality doesn't change reality.

Upvote 0

pitabread

Jan 29, 2017
Frozen North
✟336,823.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Maybe or maybe not. It depends on what you mean by evolution being false.

Given that he doesn't know what evolution means (in the context of the theory of evolution), I don't think he knows what evolution being false means either.

Upvote 0