Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
To God The Most High - in order to beseech Jesus' Eternal Father to turn His wrath away through the weather, wars, violence, persecution, fires, lightning, hurricanes/cyclones, tornados, tsunamis, floods/excess rain and in relation to droughts, plagues, viruses, diseases, in God's Holy Will.

"Eternal Father, I offer You the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world, Amen" - with ten Our Father's added to thank Jesus/God our Heavenly Father/The Holy Spirit for turning His wrath away.

To Jesus/God for the conversion of sinners (Jesus terms us as sinners) with Jesus' Holy words to Saint Faustina saying: "Know My Child that this Prayer is always heard and answered";

"O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You" x 3 times.

At this point one then is able to pray for their causes and world causes, adding in ten Our Father's you see, because in trust praying to Jesus for the conversion of sinners that assists Jesus and our Sisters and Brothers around the world, Jesus answers my prayers in His Holy Will x 4 years.

To God our Heavenly Father out of our Love for Him and for the Love of all The Holy Souls in Purgatory suffering in cleansing fire;

"Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the Holy Souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the Universal Church for those in my own home and within my own family, Amen.

We are given Blessings, Gifts and Graces eternally for assisting The Holy Souls in Purgatory and those of whom we have assisted through prayers are able to assist us when we cross over to Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit in judgement.

The Angelus:

V.The Angel of The Lord declared unto Mary:
R. And She conceived of The Holy Spirit
Hail Mary full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

V. Behold The Handmaid of The Lord
R. Be it done unto me according to Thy Word
Hail Mary full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

V. And The Word was made Flesh
R. And dwelt among us.
Hail Mary full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst Women and Blessed is The Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

V. Pray for us O Holy Mother of God,
R. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ, Amen.

Let us Pray
Pour forth we beseech You, O Lord, Your Grace into our hearts, that we to whom the incarnation of Christ, Your Son, was made known by The Messenger of an Angel, may, by His Passion and Cross, be brought to The Glory of His Resurrection, through the same Christ our Lord, Amen.

May the Divine assistance remain always with us and may the Souls of the faithful departed through the Mercy of God, rest in peace, Amen.

Our Blessed Virgin Mary's Magnificat to God The Most High...and in Gods Holy Will He hears Mother Mary's Holy Magnificat Prayer every time it is prayed to Him.

My Soul doth magnify The Lord and my Spirit has rejoiced in God my Saviour.
Because He has regarded the humility of His Handmaiden. For behold henceforth all generations shall call me Blessed.
For He that is Mighty has done great things for me and Holy is His Name.
And His Mercy is from generation to generation to them that fear Him.
He has shown might in His Arm. He has scattered the proud in the conceit of their hearts
He has put down the mighty from their thrones and has exalted the Humble.
He has filled the hungry with good things and the rich He has sent away empty.
He has received Israel His Servant being mindful of His Mercy.
As He spoke to our Fathers, to Abraham and to his seed forever.

Glory be to The Father, and to The Son and to The Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Antiphon: Who is She that cometh forth as the morning rising, Fair as the moon, bright as the Sun, terrible as an army set in battle array,

V.O Mary conceived without sin,
R.Pray for us who have recourse to Thee, Amen.

The Chaplet of Divine Mercy prayed just once during our lives Jesus has stated that those of whom are the most hardened sinners can be taken into the Abyss of His Divine Mercy at the hour of death by praying The Chaplet of Divine Mercy just 'once' turning to Him. One need not be Catholic you see to pray Jesus' Divine Mercy Chaplet. Just praying it once is noted on our souls when Judgement time arrives!

I will add some more later for those interested over the years.

Love and kindest wishes your sister in Jesus Christ our Saviour

Last edited:

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer7_zpsc1ak3njx.jpg

Amen!

Praise the Lord Christ Jesus!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you my Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ our Saviour, please thank Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit and our Blessed Virgin Mary, for receiving the prayers prayed for all of You over the past few days,

For the Kingdom, The Power and The Glory are Yours Dear God our Heavenly Father, now and for Eternity Amen.

Love and kindest wishes your Sister in Jesus Christ our Saviour

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Sacred Heart of Jesus Novena Prayers

O my Jesus, You have said: “Truly I say to you, ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you.”

Behold I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of…

(Mention your Intention Here)

In The Name of The Father, and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end, Amen.

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be to the Father…

Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.” Behold, in your name, I ask the Father for the grace of…

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be to the Father…

O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away.” Encouraged by your infallible words I now ask for the grace of…

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be to the Father…

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender Mother and ours.

Find the Original Here: NOVENAS - Novena Prayers

Upvote 0