Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
1 John 2

If this is wrong, what else is wrong?

What solved it for me was the realization that the end times was the end times of the Jews in the 70 weeks prophesy. Daniel 12 is clear that it was to the nation of Daniel. I also , by reading books, learned that the Beast was the anti-Christ. When I tossed out the books and read the scripture I realized there was no mention of the anti-Christ in Revelation and that the Beast was not the AC. One clue was that the AC does not have 7 heads. I would say people are stupid for making this conclusion but for two reasons. It is not nice and I was a grown man thinking the same. So I am a Daniel preterist cinsidering this was a Jewish endtime but we are in a Gentile time of our own and it seems likely that Revelation is our end.

Still love you good4u ...

Gwyn, I can't post to you anymore...you got me in trouble...we "kissed and made up" as brother and sister but mods don't believe me...help me...intercede for me with them on my behalf...:help:

This site is insane....I am seriously thinking about leaving and with good reason.

Nick, I will miss you most...I already told you that.

Upvote 0

gwynedd1

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟18,093.00
Faith
Christian
Gwyn, I can't post to you anymore...you got me in trouble...we "kissed and made up" as brother and sister but mods don't believe me...help me...intercede for me with them on my behalf...:help:

This site is insane....I am seriously thinking about leaving and with good reason.

Nick, I will miss you most...I already told you that.

I did not complain about it. What can I do to help?

Everything seems OK now.

Upvote 0

good4u

<font color="darkblue"><font size="3"><b><i><font
Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I did not complain about it. What can I do to help?

Everything seems OK now.

I know you didn't and as far as we are concerned it is over. This is not how it works around here. I will explain everything to you in PM. Check your mail box.

Upvote 0

gwynedd1

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟18,093.00
Faith
Christian
I know you didn't and as far as we are concerned it is over. This is not how it works around here. I will explain everything to you in PM. Check your mail box.

I asked them to not censure you on my account. Again take my advice and try to focus on the argument for your own benefit. You will avoid the moderators much more ; they have come to some strange conclusions at times no doubt. But not everyone at a glance will know. I know I am a natural fighter when reacting. In otherwords, I tend to counter punch given my nature. I fight that nature like a cronic illness.

God Bless good4u.

Upvote 0

good4u

Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just noticed something that amuses me...I must be the resident femme fatale here...I only have 22 posts most of which are my own, yet I nearly have 300 views! I do enjoy men and hope most of those are males!

I wonder what that means....hmmmmm....LOL!

Okay, back to whatever...

Upvote 0

good4u

Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I asked them to not censure you on my account. Again take my advice and try to focus on the argument for your own benefit. You will avoid the moderators much more ; they have come to some strange conclusions at times no doubt. But not everyone at a glance will know. I know I am a natural fighter when reacting. In otherwords, I tend to counter punch given my nature. I fight that nature like a cronic illness.

God Bless good4u.

I do try to do that, but this system here is extremely flawed and causes posters to be treated unfairly w/o due process. I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE THAT! It is wrong and goes against every legal bone in my body.

It is a fundamentally flawed system and needs a complete overhaul because in their draconian process they loose many outstanding posters who lead and it is shown by views! Popularity cannot be denied.

It is one of the good reasons I am seriously considering leaving this website.

Freedom of Speech can be worked out between consenting adults which you and I clearly demonstrated and is modeled for the "powers that be". If I were in charge, you would indeed have happier posters and free flow of speech with competent negotiation and an exciting website. I formerly worked in litigation and can speak authoritatively on the subject.

It may be why my threads are popular with so many views and not necessarily posts. I know many who are too afraid to post and with good reason. It can be scary here for a novice new to eschatology.

Geeze, I am derailing my own thread, but I feel strongly about this...where were we Gwyn?

Upvote 0

good4u

Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
1 John 2
If this is wrong, what else is wrong?

What solved it for me was the realization that the end times was the end times of the Jews in the 70 weeks prophesy. Daniel 12 is clear that it was to the nation of Daniel. I also , by reading books, learned that the Beast was the anti-Christ. When I tossed out the books and read the scripture I realized there was no mention of the anti-Christ in Revelation and that the Beast was not the AC. One clue was that the AC does not have 7 heads. I would say people are stupid for making this conclusion but for two reasons. It is not nice and I was a grown man thinking the same. So I am a Daniel preterist cinsidering this was a Jewish endtime but we are in a Gentile time of our own and it seems likely that Revelation is our end.

Still love you good4u ...

I think you and I were here before we got side tracked. So let's pick it up...shall we?

You said in Rev. that there is no mention of AC as such. Am I right that how you see it? If so, I agree.

[Geeze...eschatology is so difficult. I have done this for years, and I can still get off track, right Jim? ;) ]

Let me throw something out at you for your consideration...you are also right that 70 prophetic weeks are decreed by God for the Jews.

But can it be possible, if not probable, that the Church will endure most of the 70th prophetic week along with the Jews to test the Church so that she will be made ready for her groom? Could it be that God has a dual purpose for his people, both Christian and Jew? What do you think, gwyn? Have you considered this?

Remember, eschatology symbols can have multiple meanings depending on the context of the verse. Did you know that? Sometimes the beast in Rev. stands for a person and sometimes it stands for a world power. It just depends on how it is used in the context. The beast with 7 heads in that context is not talking about a person, of course, but ancient and future world powers that will or have in the past dominated the Jews, God's covenant people.

What do you think about what I have said, gwyn?

Upvote 0

good4u

Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please,

I have no clue what you are trying to say. I have two different convos going on now with two different posters which I probably will not be able to maintain either one and not because of interest, but time. I can't take on a third unless you are clear in your post.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gwynedd1

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟18,093.00
Faith
Christian
I do try to do that, but this system here is extremely flawed and causes posters to be treated unfairly w/o due process. I ABSOLUTELY DESPISE THAT! It is wrong and goes against every legal bone in my body.

It is one of the good reasons I am seriously considering leaving.

Freedom of Speech can be worked out between consenting adults which you and I clearly demonstrated and is modeled for the "powers that be". If I were in charge, you would indeed have happier posters and free flow of speech with competent negotiation and an exciting website. I formerly worked in litigation and can speak competently on the subject.

It may be why my threads are popular with so many views and not necessarily posts. I know many who are too afraid to post and with good reason. It can be scary here for a novice new to eschatology.

Geeze, I am derailing my own thread, but I feel strongly about this...where were we Gwyn?

I just live with it. If it is not the status quo then you will probably find it everywhere.

As to our discussion it was the harlot of Babylon and its identity. I almost forgot...
As to this thread I have said that looking for an AC is a red herring. We might actually agree on certain elements. I do think that the Beast is a real possibilty because I think the world is increasingly under the influence of great evil.

This is my top contender:

This wasa book on Clintons history prof. -Quigly
http://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope-History-World-Time/dp/094500110X

That and a biographer Frederick Morton esitimated the house of Rothschild to be worth 6 billion in 1850 convinced me to look here.

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-6266/Rothschild-Family

Britannica has seen fit to use him as a reference.

Frederick Morton, The Rothschilds (1962).

6 billion in 1850 is a controlling interest in world power including legal structures and media outlets. Rueters for example is too obvious. A banking clerk moving to the city of London and the converting to Christianity when his father was a Rabbi is too typical.

http://mycountryonline.com/about/Baron_von_Reuter_Paul_Julius.htm

http://www.britannica.com/ebc/article-9063337

Most Jews would have nothing to do with their methods. These Jews are probably Frankist/Sabbatean or Zoharist.

http://www.britannica.com/eb/topic-217304/Frankist-sect

If you are not familiar with Frankist Jews they are a menace. They often convert to Chritianity, Islam etc en mass to subvert such institutions. Orthodox Judaism is also a target because cabalistic beliefs belief Jews must become apostate to provoke God to bring the Messiah. Thus evil becomes good. They are certainly anti-Rabbinic.

This was a Rabbi who documented this.
http://crashrecovery.org/antelman/

It is my belief the Frankist infultrate Christian institutions to bring about the "Christian apocalypse" because they believe it will turn out to be a Jewish one. In otherwords we show up to the party and the joke is on us. The musilims are in the same shape being infultrated .

http://aronbengilad.blogspot.com/2005/10/hebrew-christian-and-crypto-jewish.html
http://www.porges.net/Frankists.html

Now if the Beast and harlot of Babylon is not something like this then what were we expecting?

Upvote 0

gwynedd1

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟18,093.00
Faith
Christian
I think you and I were here before we got side tracked. So let's pick it up...shall we?

You said in Rev. that there is no mention of AC as such. Am I right that how you see it? If so, I agree.

[Geeze...eschatology is so difficult. I have done this for years, and I can still get off track, right Jim? ;) ]

Let me throw something out at you for your consideration...you are also right that 70 prophetic weeks are decreed by God for the Jews.

But can it be possible, if not probable, that the Church will endure most of the 70th prophetic week along with the Jews to test the Church so that she will be made ready for her groom? Could it be that God has a dual purpose for his people, both Christian and Jew? What do you think, gwyn? Have you considered this?
Daniel is just too air tight for me once I considered that there was an end time for the Jews or Jacob's trouble. By doing so I have a clear path from Babylon to Greece and its Kingdoms to the sack of Jerusalem, twice. Once by Antiocus and another by Titus and both appear documented by Daniel. The final punctuation mark for me is that considering it to be our end time would mean Daniel failed to mention the time of Christ and 70 AD.I don't see that.
I think Christians will have theirs. I can only identify Revelation events in history up to a point.

Remember, eschatology symbols can have multiple meanings depending on the context of the verse. Did you know that? Sometimes the beast in Rev. stands for a person and sometimes it stands for a world power. It just depends on how it is used in the context. The beast with 7 heads in that context is not talking about a person, of course, but ancient and future world powers that will or have in the past dominated the Jews, God's covenant people.

What do you think about what I have said, gwyn?
I do think that the Fankist banking cartel may have a false messiah in mind so considering that Antiocus IV foreshadowed the anti-Christ and the Beast has a mouth then there may still be a central personality. I just do not want to confuse it with other references.

Upvote 0

good4u

Apr 4, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
✟1,875.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just live with it. If it is not the status quo then you will probably find it everywhere.

As to our discussion it was the harlot of Babylon and its identity. I almost forgot...
As to this thread I have said that looking for an AC is a red herring. We might actually agree on certain elements. I do think that the Beast is a real possibilty because I think the world is increasingly under the influence of great evil.

This is my top contender:

This wasa book on Clintons history prof. -Quigly
http://www.amazon.com/Tragedy-Hope-History-World-Time/dp/094500110X

That and a biographer Frederick Morton esitimated the house of Rothschild to be worth 6 billion in 1850 convinced me to look here.

http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-6266/Rothschild-Family

Britannica has seen fit to use him as a reference.

Frederick Morton, The Rothschilds (1962).

6 billion in 1850 is a controlling interest in world power including legal structures and media outlets. Rueters for example is too obvious. A banking clerk moving to the city of London and the converting to Christianity when his father was a Rabbi is too typical.

http://mycountryonline.com/about/Baron_von_Reuter_Paul_Julius.htm

http://www.britannica.com/ebc/article-9063337

Most Jews would have nothing to do with their methods. These Jews are probably Frankist/Sabbatean or Zoharist.

http://www.britannica.com/eb/topic-217304/Frankist-sect

If you are not familiar with Frankist Jews they are a menace. They often convert to Chritianity, Islam etc en mass to subvert such institutions. Orthodox Judaism is also a target because cabalistic beliefs belief Jews must become apostate to provoke God to bring the Messiah. Thus evil becomes good. They are certainly anti-Rabbinic.

This was a Rabbi who documented this.
http://crashrecovery.org/antelman/

It is my belief the Frankist infultrate Christian institutions to bring about the "Christian apocalypse" because they believe it will turn out to be a Jewish one. In otherwords we show up to the party and the joke is on us. The musilims are in the same shape being infultrated .

http://aronbengilad.blogspot.com/2005/10/hebrew-christian-and-crypto-jewish.html
http://www.porges.net/Frankists.html

Now if the Beast and harlot of Babylon is not something like this then what were we expecting?

Wow! You certainly think outside the box, I will give you that! :bow:

I will start with your last question and work backwards as time permits me.

I am not sure I quite buy it because you go against orthodox prophetic teaching, at least, the way I understand it.

Gwyn, I hate to do this...we just got started...but Jim is really the one in focus regarding the subject of my thread. I have to be true to one man, in this case, unfortunately, it cannot be you and this subject matter here. You do understand, I hope.

If you know or have a question about Javier Solana, then please feel free to ask anything you want of me regarding him. If you don't know much, I suggest you go back and read the begninning of this thread and my 5 or 6 posts. If that is still not enough, then do a google search and you will not be disappointed.

Upvote 0

gwynedd1

Senior Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
✟18,093.00
Faith
Christian
Wow! You certainly think outside the box, I will give you that! :bow:

I will start with your last question and work backwards as time permits me.

I am not sure I quite buy it because you go against orthodox prophetic teaching, at least, the way I understand it.

Gwyn, I hate to do this...we just got started...but Jim is really the one in focus regarding the subject of my thread. I have to be true to one man, in this case, unfortunately, it cannot be you and this subject matter here. You do understand, I hope.

If you know or have a question about Javier Solana, then please feel free to ask anything you want of me regarding him. If you don't know much, I suggest you go back and read the begninning of this thread and my 5 or 6 posts. If that is still not enough, then do a google search and you will not be disappointed.

Yes I understand. One thing you should consider however is any anti-Christ archetype will have need of the structure I propose. It really was not such a jump once I accepted the house of Rothschild was worth 5 billion in 1850. Watch Money Masters when you get the time. Trust me it will have an affect.
Happy posting :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.