Senior Veteran
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
✟20,061.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well I believe that the bible does teach sola scriptura so you repeatedly saying it doesn't is offensive. I have already told you this in a PM the last time you stated it in this thread so it appears you could actually care less.

This thread was about the definition of Sola scriptura. It should not be an opportunity for you to tell those of us that believe it that we are wrong. And I would ask you to please stop.

Upvote 0

seebs

God Made Me A Skeptic
Apr 9, 2002
Saint Paul, MN
Visit site
✟55,225.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Terri said:
Well I believe that the bible does teach sola scriptura so you repeatedly saying it doesn't is offensive.

Well, if someone saying something you disagree with is "offensive", then your claim that the Bible does teach it is "offensive" too. :)

I have already told you this in a PM the last time you stated it in this thread so it appears you could actually care less.

You must have me confused with someone else; to the best of my knowledge, I've never gotten a PM from you.

This thread was about the definition of Sola scriptura.

Yes. Then it drifted.

It should not be an opportunity for you to tell those of us that believe it that we are wrong. And I would ask you to please stop.

I thought we were called to test everything? Well, this would be testing something.

However, I'll start another thread for that.

Upvote 0

Terri

Senior Veteran
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
✟20,061.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Seebs the comments you quoted in your above post were not directed to you. They were directed to the person directly above the post I made. Orthodox are not allowed to debate in this forum and I was trying to make that clear to this person. ;)

And, thanks for taking your other question to another thread! :hug: I know some people don't have a problem carrying on many topics in one thread, but I get dissipated very easily. :)

And to get back to the OP: I love that definition of solo scriptura, and I love solo scriptura!! I love the Word of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.