So WHERE DID PAUL COME FROM AND WHAT HE TAUGHT !

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First , we see Saul / Paul being saved in Acts 9: 3-6 !

In Acts 9:1 that Saul breathing of threatening and of murder toward the disciples of the Lord , having come from the high priests .

In Phil 3:2-6 we also see that Saul says to ALL what Saul really believed , verse 2 , take heed of the Mutilation , means Circumcision and that means Saul and those Jews of that time , believed in circumcision and see that Paul had confidence even in the flesh , I more , Saul says .

Verse 5 , Circumcised the eighth day , from the race of Israel , from the tribe of Benjamin , Concerning the Law a Pharisee .

Concerning Zeal , persecuting the ASSEMBLY ( THE Jewish Messianic assembly of the early Acts period ) and concerning the righteousness which is in the Law ( of Moses ) having become FAULTLESS ,

Then in Gal 1:23 we read , But they had heard only , that he was persecuted us ( the MESSIAMIC ASSEMBLY ) IN TIMES PASSED , is now preaching the faith which once he destroyed .

The Greek word for HEARD // AKOUO means to hear and also means that what they HEARD means o find out by HEARSAY .

In Gal 2:18 Paul writes by the Holy Spirit . For if I build AGAIN the things which I destroyed , I make myself a TRANSGRESSOR .

This means that Paul could NEVER be preaching the GOSPEL of the KINGDOM

Or be preaching WATER BAPTISM , or Tongues and there is LIST OF 18 things that Paul committed of many saints and Acts 26:10 is just one of them !
And in Rom 1:1 Paul , having been SEPERATED , BOUNDARIES WERE SET , AND WAS LIMITED , in the Greek , PERFECT TENSE and means Paul was LIMITED to only preach the God's GOSPEL . PERIOD !

dan p

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

In Acts 9:1 that Saul breathing of threatening and of murder toward the disciples of the Lord , having come from the high priests .

In Phil 3:2-6 we also see that Saul says to ALL what Saul really believed , verse 2 , take heed of the Mutilation , means Circumcision and that means Saul and those Jews of that time , believed in circumcision and see that Paul had confidence even in the flesh , I more , Saul says .

Verse 5 , Circumcised the eighth day , from the race of Israel , from the tribe of Benjamin , Concerning the Law a Pharisee .

Concerning Zeal , persecuting the ASSEMBLY ( THE Jewish Messianic assembly of the early Acts period ) and concerning the righteousness which is in the Law ( of Moses ) having become FAULTLESS ,

Then in Gal 1:23 we read , But they had heard only , that he was persecuted us ( the MESSIAMIC ASSEMBLY ) IN TIMES PASSED , is now preaching the faith which once he destroyed .

The Greek word for HEARD // AKOUO means to hear and also means that what they HEARD means o find out by HEARSAY .

In Gal 2:18 Paul writes by the Holy Spirit . For if I build AGAIN the things which I destroyed , I make myself a TRANSGRESSOR .

Or be preaching WATER BAPTISM , or Tongues and there is LIST OF 18 things that Paul committed of many saints and Acts 26:10 is just one of them !
And in Rom 1:1 Paul , having been SEPERATED , BOUNDARIES WERE SET , AND WAS LIMITED , in the Greek , PERFECT TENSE and means Paul was LIMITED to only preach the God's GOSPEL . PERIOD !

dan p

How many gospels have you identified so far? What is the count up to?

If Paul wasn't preaching the gospel of the kingdom just what gospel was he preaching? If he was not preaching baptism why did he baptize people?

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The thing he destroyed in Gal 1:23 was Christianity. . .when Jesus halted him in his tracks on the road to Damascus.
The thing he destroyed in Gal 2:18 was sin, which if he built it again would make him a transgressor of the law.

Are you asserting that destroying good (Christianity) is the same as destroying evil (sin), and that
to not rebuild the evil (a good thing) one has destroyed means one should likewise not rebuild the good (a bad thing) one destroyed?
Or be preaching WATER BAPTISM , or Tongues and there is LIST OF 18 things that Paul committed of many saints and Acts 26:10 is just one of them
Who made that non-sensical rule?
Certainly not the apostle who received his revelation from Jesus Christ personally (Gal 1:11-12), and it covered a lot more than the simple gospel.
"Having been separated to the gospel," means "having been picked out from among others" for the special task of taking the gospel to the Gentiles.
Likewise, the gospel covers anything in the Bible related to it, which is everything in the Bible, in addition to the special revelation from Jesus Christ, which was not in the OT.

Sounds like you're getting into some of the weird stuff out there on the "Gospel of the Kingdom."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If Paul wasn't preaching the gospel of the kingdom just what gospel was he preaching? If he was not preaching baptism why did he baptize people?
These are what I have found concerning GOSPELS .

Rom 1:1 God's Gospel , by Paul

#2 Mark 1:14 , Gospel of the Kingdom

#3 Matt 10:7 Gospel of Kingdom of HEAVEN

#4 Rev 14:6 The EVERLASTING GOSPEL

#5 Gal 2:7 the GOSPEL of the UNCIRCUMCISION by Paul

#6 The CIRCUMCISION GOSPEL by Peter ..

#7 In Rom 16:25 is called MY GOSPEL what is called the MYSTERY , by Paul

Why would Paul BAPTIZE , when 1 Cor 1:17 says he was NOT // OV and the Greek NOT is a DISJUNCAIVE PARTICPLE NEGATIVE which means PAUL NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR did NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WATER BAPTIZED any one ,

Just because you the Greek word BAPTIMO // BAPTISM where is just says BAPTISM DOES NOT MEAN IT IS WATER BAPTISM , PERIOD .

I have some examples ;

In 1 Cor 10:2 reads , And all were BAPTIZED unto Moses , in the CLOUD and in the SEA ?

Most will not say HOW anyone can be BAPTIZED unto Moses , how can the happen ?

Or how do you BAPTIZE unto a CLOUD ?

Or how do BAPTIZE unto the SEA ??

Here is another one , for your consideration , in 1 Cor 15:29 where they WERE BAPTIZED FOR THE DEAD ?

Your thoughts ??

dan p

Upvote 0

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
These are what I have found concerning GOSPELS .

Rom 1:1 God's Gospel , by Paul

#2 Mark 1:14 , Gospel of the Kingdom

#3 Matt 10:7 Gospel of Kingdom of HEAVEN

#4 Rev 14:6 The EVERLASTING GOSPEL

#5 Gal 2:7 the GOSPEL of the UNCIRCUMCISION by Paul

#6 The CIRCUMCISION GOSPEL by Peter ..

#7 In Rom 16:25 is called MY GOSPEL what is called the MYSTERY , by Paul

Why would Paul BAPTIZE , when 1 Cor 1:17 says he was NOT // OV and the Greek NOT is a DISJUNCAIVE PARTICPLE NEGATIVE which means PAUL NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR did NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR WATER BAPTIZED any one ,

Just because you the Greek word BAPTIMO // BAPTISM where is just says BAPTISM DOES NOT MEAN IT IS WATER BAPTISM , PERIOD .

I have some examples ;

In 1 Cor 10:2 reads , And all were BAPTIZED unto Moses , in the CLOUD and in the SEA ?

Most will not say HOW anyone can be BAPTIZED unto Moses , how can the happen ?

Or how do you BAPTIZE unto a CLOUD ?

Or how do BAPTIZE unto the SEA ??

Here is another one , for your consideration , in 1 Cor 15:29 where they WERE BAPTIZED FOR THE DEAD ?

Your thoughts ??

dan p

There is only one gospel. It is the same gospel taught by all of the Apostles. Paul even met with them to verify that what he was teaching was correct, see Galatians 2:2. "A rose by any other name..."

If you read 1 Corinthians 1:14-16 Paul says in effect that he baptized no one except the ones he baptized. So yes, Paul baptized. See also Acts 19:4-7.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

The one and only gospel goes by 14 appellations in the NT:

gospel of the kingdom (in Matthew, Mark),
gospel of the kingdom of heaven (in Matthew),
gospel of the kingdom of God (in Luke),
gospel of Jesus Christ (in Mark),
gospel of God (in Paul),
gospel of God's grace (in Paul),
gospel of Christ (in Paul),
gospel of our Lord (in Paul),
gospel of peace (in Paul),
gospel preached of me (in Paul).
good news (gospel) of the kingdom (in Matthew),