Visit site
✟1,355,378.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not everyone who claims to have faith in Jesus Christ truly has faith. Not everyone who professes to be following Jesus Christ with his life truly is following Jesus Christ. Not everyone who makes promises keeps them. Not everyone who swears he or she is telling the truth really is telling the truth. Not everyone who professes to be walking in purity is walking in purity.

Basically, not everyone is who he or she claims to be, or is living as he or she claims to be living, or is doing what he or she professes to be doing. For, there are many hypocrites out there claiming to be doing one thing while they are doing another, whether they are in the government, or in the news media, or in our places of business, or in our neighborhoods, or in the church, or even among church leadership, and even in our own families.

I hate the double-minded,
but I love your law.
You are my hiding place and my shield;
I hope in your word.
Depart from me, you evildoers,
that I may keep the commandments of my God.
Psalm 119:113-115 ESV

A double-minded person is not just one who can’t make up his or her mind about something. But, he or she is one who is a pretender, an actor, a phony, and a liar. Oftentimes this kind of person may be like a chameleon, too, who changes character depending upon who he or she is around, acting one way with one group of people, but acting another way with a different group of people in order to be liked and accepted by each group.

This is a person, too, who follows his or her emotions, and kind of goes with the wind. His or her beliefs, too, can fluctuate back and forth depending upon his or her present behaviors, or depending upon the people he or she is with at the time. Again, this person may blend into whatever environment you place him or her, in order to fit in, but he or she doesn’t really stand for anything other than himself or herself and his or her own selfish desires.

So this kind of person, therefore, often is unfaithful, disloyal, and betrays trusts, and therefore can’t be trusted. Lying is a matter of normal course. Sometimes they even believe their own lies they tell others and themselves, and so they are very poor judges of themselves and their own actions, and so they are easily led into sin, too. For, they convince themselves that what they are doing is really ok, or it is deserved, or it is their right.

But, then there are those who go way beyond this. They are very calculated about the whole façade. They play act on purpose (premeditatedly) to get a very specific response or in order to manipulate other people to their advantage. They play mind games with others, in other words, in order to deceive and to trick them.

And, so they will plot out the whole “seesaw” act in order to throw others off balance or to get them upset, but it is all an evil game they play. And, they will even use it to their advantage to pit people one against another. In fact, that may even be their goal.

And, some of this is definitely going on within our government and within the church (the market-driven church) and within the news media and social media where they play mind games with people on a regular basis. So, some of this double-mindedness is actually an act, a very cruel act. And, its goal is to trick, to upset people, to get them worked up emotionally, to get them fighting against each other, and/or to distract them, too, from what is really critical, and what is most valuable, because this is of Satan.

So, double-mindedness should greatly upset us. We should hate it as God hates it. We should hate lies and deception and mean and cruel tricks played against people. We should hate hypocrisy and mixed messages and unfaithfulness and betrayal, for all of this hurts people. And, we should cry out to God about this, too, and pray for the lies to be exposed and for the truth to be revealed for so many people are being deceived these days.

And, we must not let these evildoers confuse our minds or lead us astray or get us so upset that we begin to doubt God and begin to follow our own emotions. We must not let them distract us or trick us into not following our Lord as we ought, either. We must stay the course, and we must continue in God’s Word, believing what God says, and doing what His Word teaches us we must do. We must remain faithful to God, even though others may not.

You spurn all who go astray from your statutes,
for their cunning is in vain.
All the wicked of the earth you discard like dross,
therefore I love your testimonies.
Psalm 119:118-119 ESV

The Lord doesn’t always decisively act against those who do evil on a regular basis, and to rescue his people from being injured by them. He allows evil to exist. He created the angel Lucifer even knowing he was going to rebel against God with a third of the angels. Even after God cast him out of his heaven, he allowed him to exist, even knowing that he (now Satan, the serpent) was going to tempt Adam and Eve to sin against God. And, he allowed mankind to continue to exist even after they sinned against him.

So, God allows evil to exist. And, Jesus said that we who follow Him will be hated and persecuted as he was hated and persecuted, and that we should not be surprised when people mistreat us because of our testimonies for Jesus Christ and his gospel and because of our walks of faith with Christ.

But, one day Jesus is going to judge us all. And, he is going to punish all who practice evil in this life, and reward all those who live righteously in his power and strength. For those who walk (in practice) according to the flesh, they will die in their sins, and they will face eternal punishment in hell or in the lake of fire. But, for those who, by the Spirit, walk (in practice) by the Spirit of God, they will receive eternal life with God (Lu. 9:23-25; Rom. 8:1-17; 1 Jn. 1:5-9; Gal. 5:16-21; Gal. 6:7-8; Eph. 5:3-6).

I am your servant; give me understanding,
that I may know your testimonies!
It is time for the Lord to act,
for your law has been broken.
Therefore I love your commandments
above gold, above fine gold.
Therefore I consider all your precepts to be right;
I hate every false way.
Psalm 119:125-128 ESV

I see so much deception and so much trickery going on, and so many people buying into the lies that it just breaks my heart. And, I do cry out to God regularly for him to expose the lies and those things which are being done in the darkness in secret, and to bring them into the light, and to open the eyes of those who have been blinded by all the tricks and schemes and deceptions of Satan. And, I do believe this is going to happen one day.

But, as we know from studying scripture, there must be this time of great deception and rebellion, but I believe scripture also teaches that during this time, which is also a time of tribulation and much persecution on the saints of God, that people are going to come to faith in Jesus Christ and the Lord’s church which is now living in adultery is going to be revived, and the Lord’s bride, his church, will purify herself and make herself ready for her husband.

But, while I wait for this to happen, the Lord has given me a burden and a responsibility to expose lies, tricks, deceptions, and false teachings and to contrast them with the Word of Truth and what it teaches. He has given me a love for truth and a hatred for lies so that I will be passionate about exposing the lies for what they are, and so I will tell people the truth. For, many people right now would die and go to hell because they believed a lie which says they are going to heaven, but that they can keep on in their sinful practices.

So, this is why I do what I do each day. I love my Lord, and I am his servant, and he has called me to write what he teaches me through his Word, but also to expose deception for what it is and to reveal his truth so that hopefully eyes will be opened and people will turn away from the lies and they will follow after the truth that will set them free.

So, just know that Jesus died that you might die to sin and live to righteousness, and so you would no longer live for yourself, but for him who gave his life up for you on that cross (1 Pet. 2:24; 2 Co. 5:15, 21).

And, just know, too, that even if you profess faith in Jesus Christ, if you walk (in practice) according to your flesh, you are going to die in your sins, not have eternal life with God, no matter what you think you believe or what you profess. For we are all going to reap what we sow one day (Rom. 8:1-17; 1 Jn. 1:5-9; Gal. 5:16-21; Gal. 6:7-8; Eph. 5:3-6).

So, surrender your life to Jesus Christ today, leave your sinful lifestyle behind you, and walk now according to his Spirit and no longer according to your flesh, and you will have eternal life with God (Eph. 4:17-24).

For Our Nation

An Original Work / September 11, 2012

Bombs are bursting. Night is falling.
Jesus Christ is gently calling
You to follow Him in all ways.
Trust Him with your life today.
Make Him your Lord and your Savior.
Turn from your sin. Follow Jesus.
He will forgive you of your sin;
Cleanse your heart, made new within.

Men betraying: Our trust fraying.
On our knees to God we’re praying,