So, Do You Think The Rapture May Be Near?

Heissonear

Geochemist and Stratigrapher
Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This thread is a mere presentation of events around Israel that may show attack of Israel by it's enemies may not be far away.

A Youtube is listed below of current events that reflects the Biblical prophecies of Ezekiel 38 & 39 are taking shape.

From this, could one suggest that the Rapture of the Church may be nearer than ever? We can think about this, and wonder.

Second Youtube about modern time events that may lead to attack of Israel. Details within of military and national events leading to possible time of Rapture. May, perhaps, etc.

Things look very interesting. Worth presenting.

Last edited:

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is clear to Muslim nations around Israel, and to Russia, that Israel is in the way of consolidation of the Muslim geographic region. A very conflictive to cause pest.

Is it a matter of time before "removal of Israel" as a nation may be attempted by military forces around, particularly to the north of Israel?

Thing geopolitically and Biblically seem to be shaping up.

Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I believe it to be both intellectually and spiritually unhealthy to spend your time in end times speculations. It is far better to live your life in such a way as to make this world a better place not just for the present but into the distant future.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,756.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
This thread is a mere presentation of events around Israel that may show attack of Israel by it's enemies may not be far away.

A Youtube is listed below of current events that reflects the Biblical prophecies of Ezekiel 38 & 39 are taking shape.

From this, could one suggest that the Rapture of the Church may be nearer than ever? We can think about this, and wonder.

About as near as the sun is to the earth. Plus, one has to believe there will be a rapture.

Upvote 0

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
People have been predicting the rapture since Revelations was written.

When it happens, we will know. Until then just be the best person and best Christian you can be.
Yes, the Scriptures state so, in relation to the day and hour. But not about the season.

Since Israel became a nation again the season is here, as Ezekiel 38 mentions.

Screenshot_20181229-154129.jpg

Screenshot_20181229-154032.jpg

The world is ripe. No other circumstances needed.

So in such season we watch for Him to come!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heissonear

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2011
Lake Conroe
✟179,142.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe it to be both intellectually and spiritually unhealthy to spend your time in end times speculations. It is far better to live your life in such a way as to make this world a better place not just for the present but into the distant future.
Israel has become a nation again, and is militarily surrounded.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
... could one suggest that the Rapture of the Church may be nearer than ever?
Ummmmmm, -- of course --. Every day is closer to the end of the Millennial Kingdom when the Dead Arise, and those who are left on earth shall ascend (raptured) to the New Jerusalem to be with the LORD forever in the air. Reference Revelation Chapter 20.

... and just to say, GOD removes the wicked, not the righteous. But the righteous WILL have to Endure (Ref. Rev. 13:10 & Rev. 14:12), but apparently many will not be physically or emotionally prepared, and thus the Great Falling Away!

Have you considered preparing? We've only got some 2 1/2 years (my guess) until we can't buy or sell; with global thermonuclear war some 6 months following (my guess); and then maybe a year (my guess) until Jesus reestablishes governmental control and commerce (i.e. food distribution).

Or maybe the "concentration camps" will be a welcome alternative for some ...

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

Choose wisely.

Thanks,
DaDad

Reactions: Heissonear
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Have you considered preparing? We've only got some 2 1/2 years (my guess) until we can't buy or sell; with global thermonuclear war some 6 months following (my guess); and then maybe a year (my guess) until Jesus reestablishes governmental control and commerce (i.e. food distribution).

I have read predictions virtually identical to this almost every year for over half a century. 100% wrong. Every. Single. Time. Based on track record alone I predict no such things will happen. Remember, you read it here first.

Upvote 0

DaDad

Site Supporter
Apr 28, 2017
Southwest
✟85,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have read predictions virtually identical to this almost every year for over half a century. 100% wrong. Every. Single. Time. Based on track record alone I predict no such things will happen. Remember, you read it here first.

1Thess 5: 2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

Remember, it's in Scripture.

And if you're interested in evaluating exactly what Scripture says, then open a Conversation and you can read it for yourself. But it may not be wise to scoff at Scripture ...

DaDad

• Agree
Reactions: Heissonear
Upvote 0