Visit site
✟9,917.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
-taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt- -taunt-

he he he... oh the agony, I can't bear it anymore. sigh....

Upvote 0

Talmid HaYarok

Feb 3, 2003
Semi-Nomad
Visit site
✟702.00
Faith
Messianic
Bah. I went camping at the Dead Sea at Ein Gedi in the middle of August. I'm pretty sure I drank more than my body volume of water in the first 24 hours. It just evaporates out of you.

Now if you're at the Dead Sea or in the Negev in the middle of summer I can understand. But if you're in Jerusalem or Galilee then you've got it cool.  :p

Upvote 0

Talmid HaYarok

Feb 3, 2003
Semi-Nomad
Visit site
✟702.00
Faith
Messianic
Can you imagine those Zealots who lived up on top of Masada?

Crazy

Anyways, yeah thats my Ein Gedi and one of my favorite spots in Israel. One of my favorite photos is watching the sunrise over the Dead Sea as it appears as if out of a veil from the dehydrated air. Really kewl like that. The change in air temp. is incredible too. As if its going up a couple degrees celsius per second. Which it probably is.

The big annoying thing are the idoitic flies that come out in the morning. I guess they're not morning bugs because they repeatedly ram you as if they can't believe that you're there or are trying to tell you that you shouldn't be there.

I'll try to see if I can get some of those pictures scanned in the next week here.

Upvote 0

Talmid HaYarok

Feb 3, 2003
Semi-Nomad
Visit site
✟702.00
Faith
Messianic
Article Update

JERUSALEM (AP) - A rare snow storm swept across Israel and Lebanon on Tuesday, closing major highways and schools, cutting power and blanketing the steeples and palm trees of Jerusalem in wintry white.

Forecasters said the storm will continue through Wednesday and is expected to deliver the heaviest snow since 1950. By Tuesday morning, 15 centimetres had fallen in Jerusalem, and snow covered the hills of northern Israel and the West Bank, as well as the mountains of Lebanon.

Upvote 0