✟162,197.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello7.gif

Hi, missmsdancearama! Nice to see you! I see you figured out the thread idea. Great smilies. I'll get the list of contributors updated soon I hope.

Hey, everyone ... I started compiling all the smilies onto post number three I think it is. It's a lot more time consuming than I thought. And naturally I picked the day to try doing it on the day the site was slow. I'm about half way done and should be able to finish it early next week. I have to tell you, you are all AWESOME!! This is one cool thread! :groupray:
That is really cool. it takes up more than 2 posts to get them all. Wow! That seems like a lot of hard work. Thanks for making us SMILE:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
  • Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.