Northern Cambria
✟23,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so, recently I’ve been seeking God and I had an experience recently that was amazing. I was looking online when this ant bit my neck and out of response I smacked it. I felt bad but I felt compelled to pray for it. It was nearly dead and could barely move. After I prayed, it started walking and even running normally. The same thing happened when my dog got hit by a car and was blue lipp d and nearly dead, when I felt God telling me to pray. I always had. Problem with faith but it’s getting better, the more I seek God.

It’s so amazing!

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so, recently I’ve been seeking God and I had an experience recently that was amazing. I was looking online when this ant bit my neck and out of response I smacked it. I felt bad but I felt compelled to pray for it. It was nearly dead and could barely move. After I prayed, it started walking and even running normally. The same thing happened when my dog got hit by a car and was blue lipp d and nearly dead, when I felt God telling me to pray. I always had. Problem with faith but it’s getting better, the more I seek God.

It’s so amazing!
That is amazing

Upvote 0