connie feijen

Feb 22, 2016
haelen, roermond
✟7,899.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for me. I have an evil mother and evil sisters who work against me because I am a Christian and believe in God. I stand alone and hope someone pray for me because I have a slide back and live in hard times. I thank all who pray for me because I feel exhausted right now.

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Praying. You're not alone. He's always with you, till the end of time. There'll be many here who can relate to you. Hope you find comfort in that. Peace and fortitude in Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
May Jesus open the heart of your mother and sister and give them the seed of faith that Jesus has resurrected from the world of the dead, i rebuke all darkness power from your mother and sister in the name of Jesus that they may serve the Lord Jehova only, amen.

• Agree
Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Praying Connie, We have a loving Father who cares deeply for you and offers us grace when we fall.
Pray, repent and move forward.
I pray for peace and joy to take over your life and may you become a lighthouse which illuminates the home and draws your mother and sister into a relationship with Christ. Bless you sister.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Malachi 4:2 and Psalms 18:10 come to mind. Father, thank You for Your written Word which You use to speak through to us. It is Your Word that the Holy Spirit usually uses to speak through or elaborate on for us in our specific details of our life. I pray Connie will be drawn to regularly spend time with You in Your Word, grow in Christ (2 Peter 3:18) and hear how You want to direct her paths (Isaiah 30:21). May she know the way of salvation (John 1:12-13; John 3:16), and the assurance of that salvation (1 John 5:12-13). May she grow in the faith (1 Peter 2:2; Colossians 2:6-8). Amen

Upvote 0