• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have reached the stage of pregnancy where it is difficult to sleep. I wake up in the middle of the night and can't go back to sleep, I have trouble falling asleep. It's hard to get comfortable (already and I'm only just into second trimester!). Are there any methods to make sleep easier so I don't wake up exhausted and headaches and grumpy?

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will give you my phone number. Simply call when you need, and say "John, tell me about interpositional quanta and their subsequent relation to the subtemporal manifold, and what fundamental relation this has with multi-fractal spatial harmonic field matrices!" They don't call me the human tranquilizer for nothing.

Upvote 0

Poppyseed78

Site Supporter
Sep 13, 2016
US
✟275,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was pregnant I had trouble falling/staying asleep as well. It's very common. Try to take naps during the day if possible. Some pregnant women say a body pillow, like a Snoogle, helps them sleep. What woke me up were leg cramps and heartburn, so I tried to drink a lot of water throughout the day and eat more bland foods before bedtime. I hope you're able to get more rest!

Upvote 0