✟16,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Hi:)

My name is Gabriela but my lazy friends call me Gab or Gabby. 26. I enjoy the 90's and cute animals, longboarding and artistic makeup (halloween is my specialty), gaming and other nerd hobbies,cooking and eating food dancing, drawing, I ride a sport bike in the summer. my wardrobe is mostly knee high socks, sun dresses and oversized hoodies. my greatest passion is photography which is what i went to school for and i have my own photography business i started and is going well.
I was raised in a christian family but my college years were not so good but I am trying to get back in the right path and i love having God in my life again:)
Little about me lol

Reactions: CodyFaith
Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Did you take that picture in your avatar? It's a great picture. I love photography too although I don't have a camera and I never got to a point yet where I could make it an actual hobby. I like to think I have a photographer's eye.

Also, why the name blueashsky?

Upvote 0

BlueAshSky

Winter is Coming
Apr 20, 2017
MI
✟16,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did you take that picture in your avatar? It's a great picture. I love photography too although I don't have a camera and I never got to a point yet where I could make it an actual hobby. I like to think I have a photographer's eye.

Also, why the name blueashsky?

Hi:)
I did! Thanks so much! I have receieved a variety of critique on my photogrphy but i love capturing moments that touch my soul in some way which is my main motivation and what i look for when shooting. Most of my shots are spontanious and that may show sometimes(x its almost like freezing a moment in time

My username is a mix of a few things, my fav color and my favorite subject for photos but came to mind because it was also a secret phrase between my childhood friend and i lol but dont tell:)

Reactions: CodyFaith
Upvote 0

BlueAshSky

Winter is Coming
Apr 20, 2017
MI
✟16,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you have any more photos of yourself you would like to share?
This handsome guy visited me at work the other day :)
20170510_114635.png

Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟328,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums