✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rose of Eden

Queen of CF and Child of God
Sep 22, 2010
Florida
Visit site
✟22,366.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well, CF...the time has come. It's one month until my very first law school final, so now it's time for me to seriously focus and start cutting out all of the distractions in my life. I'm sorry to say, but CF must be the first to go! ^_^

So, I'll be gone for the next month and a half. I'll still be on Facebook for a little while (though eventually, I'll have to temporarily cut that out too), so for those of you who are my friends on Facebook, we can still talk on there! :D

So farewell for now, CF! Wish me luck on my first set of finals in law school! I would appreciate prayers as well! :hug: I'll be back post-finals, around mid-December, with lots of stories to share!

Bye bye! :bye:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

somebodysangel_88

one day, I'll fly away.
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2008
Indiana.
✟484,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Well, CF...the time has come. It's one month until my very first law school final, so now it's time for me to seriously focus and start cutting out all of the distractions in my life. I'm sorry to say, but CF must be the first to go! ^_^

So, I'll be gone for the next month and a half. I'll still be on Facebook for a little while (though eventually, I'll have to temporarily cut that out too), so for those of you who are my friends on Facebook, we can still talk on there! :D

So farewell for now, CF! Wish me luck on my first set of finals in law school! I would appreciate prayers as well! :hug: I'll be back post-finals, around mid-December, with lots of stories to share!

Bye bye! :bye:

You'll do great Rose! :hug: Can't wait for you to be back!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.