✟29,264.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Macrina said:
Wow, the online thing -- that's really hard. But you can form really deep connections online.

I think just because you haven't met "the one" yet doesn't mean that ALL women are only going to want friendship with you. Remember that it only takes one... and I have to tell you, having just the one is much better than having exes in one's past.
But what if the one person never comes into my life i don't know that I can take that.

Upvote 0

YankeeQueenoftheSouth

Dec 1, 2004
The Sunshine State
✟473.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
joeman1 said:
But what if the one person never comes into my life i don't know that I can take that.
You need to really really trust GOd with this situation. YOu have to trust that his plans are higher than yours and he will bring things about in the right timing. In the mean time he's saving you from hurt worse than what you are already expecting. Look at it this way.... if you continue to trust him with this situation he will bring the perfect woman for you! She will be better than anything you could have ever hoped or dreamed! In the mean time you have to lay it down and trust God to do it!

She's out there! And he will bring her in the right time!

Upvote 0

joeman1

Legend
Jul 1, 2004
Visit site
✟29,264.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Macrina said:
So are you at a place in your life where you really want that one special person to come along now? Like, do you feel that it's "time"?
yes I feel like it is the time in myself. I have desired this for so long prayed for so long. I have watched others be blessed with what I desire for so long now that I am pretty much jealous of every couple that I see.

Upvote 0

joeman1

Legend
Jul 1, 2004
Visit site
✟29,264.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
YankeeQueenoftheSouth said:
You need to really really trust GOd with this situation. YOu have to trust that his plans are higher than yours and he will bring things about in the right timing. In the mean time he's saving you from hurt worse than what you are already expecting. Look at it this way.... if you continue to trust him with this situation he will bring the perfect woman for you! She will be better than anything you could have ever hoped or dreamed! In the mean time you have to lay it down and trust God to do it!

LIke I haven't heard that for the past 7 years or more.

Upvote 0

2Timothy2

Rangers Lead the Way
Aug 20, 2004
Texas
✟3,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
joeman1 said:

This isn't really the thread for this, but we are pretty cool with things here, so...

...if she never comes into your/my life, that's a pretty clear sign God wants something very different for you/me. So the question becomes, do we want what God wants for us, or only what we want? The thing to remember, and dwell on, is that whatever God wants for us, is best, even if that involves untold suffering in this life. And untold suffering has nothing to do with not having a relationship with a significant other. I don't mean to come across harsh, if I am, I'm sorry.

Upvote 0

YankeeQueenoftheSouth

Dec 1, 2004
The Sunshine State
✟473.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
joeman1 said:
LIke I haven't heard that for the past 7 years or more.
YOu wanna talk about seven years? I haven't been in a relationship in the last seven years. I was almost engaged.... and haven't dated anyone in seven years.

You've heard it but have you really believed it? Maybe there are things God wants to do in your life that you haven't let him do because you've been so focused on having a woman in your life.

HOw long did Sarah and Abraham have to wait for a son? THey tried to make things happen and ended up with Ishmael.....

Don't let lonliness and impatience cause you too settle. Ask God to make you in to the man of God that he has created you to be. She is probably praying that exactly thing for you.

We don't understand GOd's timing..... But if you will submit to his processes.... and trust him it will be so much easier!

I'll be praying for you!

Upvote 0

2Timothy2

Rangers Lead the Way
Aug 20, 2004
Texas
✟3,603.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
YankeeQueenoftheSouth said:

:scratch: How do you know she's out there? Perhaps it would be better to have this discussion in another thread.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truly Blessed

Jul 5, 2004
✟15,212.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Good Morning All;

I am going to try and post the pictures of Little Girl.

LittleGirl2.bmp

Instead of slowing down the loading of the web page here is links to the rest.

On Floor
Chair
Chair2
Chair3
Chair4
Chair5
Chair6
What else but Chair Again

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.