Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Major events are being declared by God in the heavens. There will be a 4 blood moon tetrad which will occur starting on Passover , April 14,2014- Tabernacles Oct 8-2014 and then april 4,2015- Tabernacles Sept 28,2015. A total solar eclipse will occur on March 20, 2015 and a partial solar eclipse on Sept 13, 2015 feasts of trumpets.

Any student of bible prophecy can see that God must be trying to tell us something. What are the odds of all of the blood moons falling on Jewish feast days ? All of the blood moon events is the next couple of years happen to fall on Jewish feast days. The last time this has happened, it has been significant to the nation of Israel. A blood moon tetrad occurred when Israel became a nation in 1948/1949. another one happened when Israel captured the Holy City in 1967/1968. Before that was the last blood moon tetrad that happened during the spanish inquision in 1493/1494 .

God has many scripture verses that show that he has created the sun and the moon for signs:

Gen 1:14-" And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years:"

Isaiah 13:10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth , and the moon shall not cause her light to shine."

Joel 3:15,"The sun and the moon shall be darkened , and the stars shall withdraw there shining."

Luke 21:25," And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and the stars;..."

God also has many scripture verses that also show us seasons. God has His divine appointments or 'appointed times'.

lev 23 shows us His appointed times(seasons) feasts of The Lord .

Psalm 104:19," He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down."

Ecclesiastes 3:1," To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the sun".

1 Theo 5:1,"But of the times and seaons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you."

All through God's word, we can see patterns concerning signs and seasons. God's feasts in Lev 23 are called 'holy convocations', which means a dress rehersal. example , Jesus died on Passover , buried on Unleavened bread, and rose again on first fruits. These spring feasts are in exact order. The fall feasts will follow suit.

There is also scientific evidence from NASA that prove that the blood moons will fall on feast days. Scientists have been following these occurrences for years. However, God has set up the patterns.

Solar eclipse- only occurs at the 1st of a biblical month
lunar eclipse - only occurs at the 15th of the biblical month.
God put Passover and tabernacles at the middle of a biblical month.

In conclusion, we should be a watchmen and a good berean and search out the scriptures to see if it is true along with the signs in the sky . One must remember that there is a huge difference between biblical astronomy and astrology. THe difference is huge. biblical Astronomy is all about God where astrology is about us. As shown in the above post, the signs in the heavens show us His glory. It is always all about Him and is not at all about us.

Keep looking up for our redemption comes nigh! God Bless!

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ya know, before I had ever even heard anything about this upcoming blood moon tetrad for 2014-2015 I had seen a pattern in the numbers in scripture concerning the days of separation, and purification of Israel. As I wrote several posts about how I believed Israels purification would be complete after 66 years from being reborn as a nation. (1948+66= 2014)

And to me, these upcoming blood moons just confirms to me the pattern I was seeing in the numbers in scripture.

Here is a clip from an old post I wrote a few years ago about this fulfilling of time for Israels days of separation and purification as seen in the law.

Days of separation
In the natural law the Lord has given us spiritual insights into prophecy, and into the signs of the times. In Leviticus chapter 12 we are shown 2 separate cleansing cycles for the woman who has conceived seed. The first cleansing cycle was to the woman who brought forth a man-child, which is in reference to the Son of man, or Jesus.

Notice in this first cleansing cycle the woman was to be unclean 7 days, according to the days of separation, and then she was to continue in the blood of her purifying another 33 days, just as Jesus' blood was shed for the remission of sins at the age of 33. This first cleansing cycle was also shown to us in David in 1 Kings 2:11. Notice the days that David reigned in Israel was 40 years, he reigned 7 years in Hebron, and then 33 years in Jerusalem.

I believe the 7 days are in reference to the coming of Jesus, and was also shown in scripture as 7 times, and even in 70 weeks of years or 7 times 70 leading up to the coming of Messiah. And the 33 days are in reference to the age of Jesus in years when he was crucified at the age of 33 years. But this first cleansing cycle has already been completed, so what we want to do is look at the second.

The second cleansing cycle is to the woman who brought forth a maid -child. The first part of her cleansing cycle was shown in the days of separation at 14 days; which is double that of the man-child. Jesus gave us a clue that would give us insights, so that we might know, and understand by the Spirit when this first part of separation would be fulfilled.

In John 2:6 when Jesus turned the water to wine, Jesus gave us a clue with 6 water pots of stone that contained 2 or 3 firkins a piece in them. Notice verse 6 says these pots were used after the manner of the purifying of the Jews. The measure of a firkin is approximately 9 gallons, so 2 firkins would be 18 gallons. So if you put 18 gallons a piece in a total 6 pots you would have a total of 108. Now if you divide 108 by the first 14 days of separation shown in the law, it would be shown as 108 divided by 14= 7.7.

Now if you use that same measure of 2 firkins, or 18, and divide the year Israel became a nation again in 1948 by that same 18, you will get the same result of 108, which to me confirms the completion of the first 14 days of separation shown in the law of purification for the Jews.

But the cleansing cycle in Leviticus 12:5 is not complete until the woman fulfills the blood of her purifying, which is double the amount of the man-childs, or 33+33= 66 days. I believe this number of days determined for the woman shall be complete in Israel after 66 years from its rebirth as a Nation in 1948+66= 2014.

Upvote 0

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
InSpiritInTruth said:
Ya know, before I had ever even heard anything about this upcoming blood moon tetrad for 2014-2015 I had seen a pattern in the numbers in scripture concerning the days of separation, and purification of Israel. As I wrote several posts about how I believed Israels purification would be complete after 66 years from being reborn as a nation. (1948+66= 2014) And to me, these upcoming blood moons just confirms to me the pattern I was seeing in the numbers in scripture. Here is a clip from an old post I wrote a few years ago about this fulfilling of time for Israels days of separation and purification as seen in the law. Days of separation In the natural law the Lord has given us spiritual insights into prophecy, and into the signs of the times. In Leviticus chapter 12 we are shown 2 separate cleansing cycles for the woman who has conceived seed. The first cleansing cycle was to the woman who brought forth a man-child, which is in reference to the Son of man, or Jesus. Notice in this first cleansing cycle the woman was to be unclean 7 days, according to the days of separation, and then she was to continue in the blood of her purifying another 33 days, just as Jesus' blood was shed for the remission of sins at the age of 33. This first cleansing cycle was also shown to us in David in 1 Kings 2:11. Notice the days that David reigned in Israel was 40 years, he reigned 7 years in Hebron, and then 33 years in Jerusalem. I believe the 7 days are in reference to the coming of Jesus, and was also shown in scripture as 7 times, and even in 70 weeks of years or 7 times 70 leading up to the coming of Messiah. And the 33 days are in reference to the age of Jesus in years when he was crucified at the age of 33 years. But this first cleansing cycle has already been completed, so what we want to do is look at the second. The second cleansing cycle is to the woman who brought forth a maid -child. The first part of her cleansing cycle was shown in the days of separation at 14 days; which is double that of the man-child. Jesus gave us a clue that would give us insights, so that we might know, and understand by the Spirit when this first part of separation would be fulfilled. In John 2:6 when Jesus turned the water to wine, Jesus gave us a clue with 6 water pots of stone that contained 2 or 3 firkins a piece in them. Notice verse 6 says these pots were used after the manner of the purifying of the Jews. The measure of a firkin is approximately 9 gallons, so 2 firkins would be 18 gallons. So if you put 18 gallons a piece in a total 6 pots you would have a total of 108. Now if you divide 108 by the first 14 days of separation shown in the law, it would be shown as 108 divided by 14= 7.7. Now if you use that same measure of 2 firkins, or 18, and divide the year Israel became a nation again in 1948 by that same 18, you will get the same result of 108, which to me confirms the completion of the first 14 days of separation shown in the law of purification for the Jews. But the cleansing cycle in Leviticus 12:5 is not complete until the woman fulfills the blood of her purifying, which is double the amount of the man-childs, or 33+33= 66 days. I believe this number of days determined for the woman shall be complete in Israel after 66 years from its rebirth as a Nation in 1948+66= 2014.

God does work through patterns and numbers. I'm not sure that I follow everything that you mentioned above. I really do not know about the cleansing cycle except the one for the cleansing of the land .

We will not know exact timings of events about to take place. Only God knows. People need to realize that God places these signs in the heavens for us and for others as to be a witness of His great power and glory. We can also tell others so that they may believe in Gods truth.

Upvote 0

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ebedmelech said:
This "blood moons" stuff is hilarious...really just a terrible reading of scripture! Are you folks in line with Chuck Misler???

Didn't Jesus tell us to watch for signs in Matt 24 and Luke 21 of things that will occur on the earth? They are all around us. We do not read the blood moons as scripture , we read the scripture so that we can be looking. You said it the opposite way in your above post.

Don't you know that all through the scripture including the book of revelation , God uses, signs, numbers and symbols? This is truth.

We as Christians are supposed to be a witness to others. We should not just put our head in the sand and shut our eyes. This is not what our Lord told us to do.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God does work through patterns and numbers. I'm not sure that I follow everything that you mentioned above. I really do not know about the cleansing cycle except the one for the cleansing of the land .

We will not know exact timings of events about to take place. Only God knows. People need to realize that God places these signs in the heavens for us and for others as to be a witness of His great power and glory. We can also tell others so that they may believe in Gods truth.

Yes the Lord does give us a repeating pattern in scripture, and even in the numbers in scripture for those who can see it. And don't worry, most people don't follow everything I say, even without the numbers. ^_^

And no doubt, we will not know the exact day, or even the season of the Lords return, but I don't believe the Lord would have us to be ignorant to the signs of the times preceding His coming.:thumbsup:

Jesus reproved the hypocrites of His day for not knowing the signs and symbolism's given in scripture, which included understanding the 70 weeks of Daniel prophecy as not being literal weeks, but rather spiritually discerned.

But without oil in their lamps they could not see the signs.

Matthew 16:3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This "blood moons" stuff is hilarious...really just a terrible reading of scripture! Are you folks in line with Chuck Misler???

Who's Chuck Misler? I don't follow the doctrine of any man, or any church group, or any other man made denomination or organization. One is my Master, One is my teacher. :) I follow Christ, and His Word under the direction the Holy Spirit.:thumbsup:

Believe me, these blood moons falling of Biblical feast days is no cosmic accident. Watch, as Jesus said.:)

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Didn't Jesus tell us to watch for signs in Matt 24 and Luke 21 of things that will occur on the earth? They are all around us. We do not read the blood moons as scripture , we read the scripture so that we can be looking. You said it the opposite way in your above post.

Don't you know that all through the scripture including the book of revelation , God uses, signs, numbers and symbols? This is truth.

We as Christians are supposed to be a witness to others. We should not just put our head in the sand and shut our eyes. This is not what our Lord told us to do.
Indeed I know. I just don't see them as literal. Jesus spoke of these things as signs in the poetic apocalyptic fashion of Isaiah 13...and other places.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hey, Bibletruth 469, let me share with you something else that confirms the signs of the times for me.

I had a vision back in 2007 which I wrote about several times. I posted the vision on the dreams and visions forum back in 2011.

Here's the link http://www.christianforums.com/t7560442/

If you notice in the first part of the dream I saw a golden star of David in the sky. In July of 2013 there was a planetary alignment they called "the star of David."

Here's a link. Star of David Appears in the Sky - Rare Planetary Alignment on July 29,2013 - YouTube

I can assure you, just as I had no foreknowledge of the blood moon tetrads before making those calculations in the above, neither did I have any foreknowledge of these planetary alignments prior to having this vision.

But the last part of my dream/vision is yet to be fulfilled, which as the voice I heard said "this is the sign of the Son of Man"

Upvote 0

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
InSpiritInTruth said:
Hey, Bibletruth 469, let me share with you something else that confirms the signs of the times for me. I had a vision back in 2007 which I wrote about several times. I posted the vision on the dreams and visions forum back in 2011. Here's the link http://www.christianforums.com/t7560442/ If you notice in the first part of the dream I saw a golden star of David in the sky. In July of 2013 there was a planetary alignment they called "the star of David." Here's a link. Star of David Appears in the Sky - Rare Planetary Alignment on July 29,2013 - YouTube I can assure you, just as I had no foreknowledge of the blood moon tetrads before making those calculations in the above, neither did I have any foreknowledge of these planetary alignments prior to having this vision. But the last part of my dream/vision is yet to be fulfilled, which as the voice I heard said "this is the sign of the Son of Man"

Wow! That is really interesting. I didn't know that we had a rare planetary alignment in July of this past year. According to the Video you posted, the planets were lined up together like a large star like the Star of David .

There is a DVD that I usually watch over the Christmas season called ' the star of Bethlehem '. It is about astronomy and the bible . A bible believing scientist actually took a computer program and looked at the stars that would have been seen by the wise men in Jesus's time. It also showed what the sky looks like in our time for a comparison .

Science and the biblical creation has always fascinated me. I know it's a different category on CF ( origins) but I am taking a class in January put together by a scientist. He takes scientific facts and proves that the bible is true. I am really looking forward to the class.

The vision that you had years ago is also interesting . Maybe you could use that to witnessing tool for people who do not know about Jesus , our Lord and Savior.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WatchmansMoon

Jul 2, 2013
✟7,626.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, I fear too many believers are overlooking the signs of the times. Christ told us in Matthew 24 "Now learn this lesson" "Let the reader understand" and "do not be deceived" ... we're instructed to have more than a clue, but many of us don't. I appreciate any insight given into the Scriptures on this topic, so I thank you for your post :)
We are living in the end times, whether we admit it or not. Be prepared, friends.

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Science and the biblical creation has always fascinated me. I know it's a different category on CF ( origins) but I am taking a class in January put together by a scientist. He takes scientific facts and proves that the bible is true. I am really looking forward to the class.

Just be careful about what many say are scientific facts, because science boasts alot of things that are not in line with scripture, and are not facts at all. Prove all things by the Word of God, and by the Holy Spirit because they both are the Truth.

There is a lot of deception out there right now, even in the churches, so just be on your guard. But this also is a sign of the times as well. Peace.:)

Upvote 0

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
InSpiritInTruth said:
Just be careful about what many say are scientific facts, because science boasts alot of things that are not in line with scripture, and are not facts at all. Prove all things by the Word of God, and by the Holy Spirit because they both are the Truth. There is a lot of deception out there right now, even in the churches, so just be on your guard. But this also is a sign of the times as well. Peace.:)

Hi , I should have clarified . We need to take the scripture first and science second. The amazing thing, just like the study of prophecy, science and the bible do go together when taken from a biblical perspective . However, many people and non Christians have twisted their false views causing others to be deceived . Yes, we have do have to be careful .

Upvote 0

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WatchmansMoon said:
Honestly, I fear too many believers are overlooking the signs of the times. Christ told us in Matthew 24 "Now learn this lesson" "Let the reader understand" and "do not be deceived" ... we're instructed to have more than a clue, but many of us don't. I appreciate any insight given into the Scriptures on this topic, so I thank you for your post :) We are living in the end times, whether we admit it or not. Be prepared, friends.

One of my favorite books of the bible that contains a lot of science is the book of Job. The psalms also has good information . But science is all through the bible even in Leviticus . You are right. Many people are deceived about the times in which we live. That's why we are to pray for God to reveal Himself to us. If we are open to it, I believe He will and He does for those who are open to truth. God bless!

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
many, many generations thought we were.

Mt 24's intro does not automatically "jump" to our times. He answered questions about his times because of things said in ch 21-23.

Yes we should always be about our Father's business.

"Let the reader understand" referred to his interp of Dan 9 about the situation in Judea in the 1st century when the 490 years ended. He was giving a vital warning to people around him and the rest of the early church. That is the plain, ordinary, literal meaning, except to "literalists"!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interplanner said:
many, many generations thought we were. Mt 24's intro does not automatically "jump" to our times. He answered questions about his times because of things said in ch 21-23. Yes we should always be about our Father's business. "Let the reader understand" referred to his interp of Dan 9 about the situation in Judea in the 1st century when the 490 years ended. He was giving a vital warning to people around him and the rest of the early church. That is the plain, ordinary, literal meaning, except to "literalists"!

Inter- " let the reader understand' spoken in Matt 24:15-16 refers to the abomination of desolation that is spoken through the prophet Daniel . This entire passage stems from Daniel 's 70 weeks prophecy. Daniel 9:25, it starts off by saying" know and understand this" . Jesus had told the disciples on the mount of olives, ' when you see'. Point being - this A of D is still future . Daniels prophecy is still awaiting its final fulfillment .

We are living in the last days now!

Upvote 0

iLove

Jan 3, 2013
✟28,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Countdown to the red blood moons: (1) April 15, 2014 Passover blood red moon (2) October 8, 2014 Sukkot blood red moon (3) April 4, 2015 Passover blood red moon (4) September 28, 2015 Sukkot blood red moon.

Tetrad # 1
162-163 AD
634 years later is

Tetrad #2
795-796 AD
48 years later is

Tetrad #3
842-843 AD
19 years later is

Tetrad #4
860-861 AD
634 years later is:

Tetrad #5
1493-94
457 years later is

Tetrad #6
1949-1950
19 years later is

Tetrad #7
1967-1968
48 years later is

Tetrad #8
2014-2015
48 years later is

19 and 634 are both used twice.

1948 is certainly a significant year in that Israel became a nation again. 634 perhaps might be the rise of Islam?

48 is used three times. God raised Jesus from the dead in three days

In the Bible the number 8, which comes after the number (7) which signifies completeness, symbolizes a new beginning, or a new order of things, a new creation, a new birth, and the resurrection to eternal life.

Will our Father God give the order for Jesus to bring (rapture) us home between now and the completeness of the 8th blood moon?

Jesus said, "So when all these things begin to happen, stand and look up, for your salvation is near!" Luke 21:28 NIV

And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, Genesis 1:14 NIV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-g3ZI9PvcHI

Upvote 0

iLove

Jan 3, 2013
✟28,526.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Imho I believe that the "Four Blood Moons" could trigger the bible phophesy of the vision God gave Ezekiel in the "Valley of Dry Bones" just prior to the "Rapture". It would be the same miracle that took place before Jesus ascended to heaven.
52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[e] went into the holy city and appeared to many people. Matthew 27:52-53 NIV

Ezekiel 37:1-14 NLT / The Valley of Dry Bones

37 The Lord took hold of me, and I was carried away by the Spirit of the Lord to a valley filled with bones. 2 He led me all around among the bones that covered the valley floor. They were scattered everywhere across the ground and were completely dried out. 3 Then he asked me, “Son of man, can these bones become living people again?”
“O Sovereign Lord,” I replied, “you alone know the answer to that.”
4 Then he said to me, “Speak a prophetic message to these bones and say, ‘Dry bones, listen to the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Look! I am going to put breath into you and make you live again! 6 I will put flesh and muscles on you and cover you with skin. I will put breath into you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.’”
7 So I spoke this message, just as he told me. Suddenly as I spoke, there was a rattling noise all across the valley. The bones of each body came together and attached themselves as complete skeletons. 8 Then as I watched, muscles and flesh formed over the bones. Then skin formed to cover their bodies, but they still had no breath in them.
9 Then he said to me, “Speak a prophetic message to the winds, son of man. Speak a prophetic message and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, O breath, from the four winds! Breathe into these dead bodies so they may live again.’”
10 So I spoke the message as he commanded me, and breath came into their bodies. They all came to life and stood up on their feet—a great army.
11 Then he said to me, “Son of man, these bones represent the people of Israel. They are saying, ‘We have become old, dry bones—all hope is gone. Our nation is finished.’ 12 Therefore, prophesy to them and say, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again. Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the Lord. 14 I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live again and return home to your own land. Then you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken, and I have done what I said. Yes, the Lord has spoken!’”

Upvote 0

InSpiritInTruth

May 15, 2011
State of Grace
✟11,335.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I personally believe the sign has to do with the fulness of the Gentiles coming in, and the removing ungodliness from Jacob.

Romans 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:"

The timing of the fulness of the Gentiles, and the signs in the sun, moon and stars is also confirmed by scripture. It is shown as "after the tribulation of those days" which is referring to the Jews tribulation period (first to the Jew, then to the nations) coming to end along with the fulness of the Gentiles also coming to an end.

Matthew 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mark 13:24 But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

Luke confirms the tribulation of those days was speaking of the Jews tribulation period, and also confirms the end of the Gentiles period (fulness of the Gentiles as Paul described) happening prior to the signs in the sun, moon, and stars.

Luke 21:24 And they (the Jews) shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

So the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled first...and then the signs....

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

So the timing and order of events is confirmed by scripture by not only Jesus' words, but also Pauls in Romans 11:25.

The Lord used the number 7 times to represent a time of chastisement, cleansing and purification, just as the blood was to be sprinkled 7 times. Just as there has been 7 prior blood moon tetrads.

The sign of the 8th is the sign of circumcision (of the heart); which also has to with Israels cleansing, and covenant the Lord said he would make them when he removes their sins.

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Jeremiah 31:31-34

King James Version (KJV)

31 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Upvote 0

bibletruth469

Joyful
Apr 14, 2013
Acworth ga
✟19,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
iLove said:
Imho I believe that the "Four Blood Moons" could trigger the bible phophesy of the vision God gave Ezekiel in the "Valley of Dry Bones" just prior to the "Rapture". It would be the same miracle that took place before Jesus ascended to heaven. 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus' resurrection and[e] went into the holy city and appeared to many people. Matthew 27:52-53 NIV Ezekiel 37:1-14 NLT / The Valley of Dry Bones 37 The Lord took hold of me, and I was carried away by the Spirit of the Lord to a valley filled with bones. 2 He led me all around among the bones that covered the valley floor. They were scattered everywhere across the ground and were completely dried out. 3 Then he asked me, "Son of man, can these bones become living people again?" "O Sovereign Lord," I replied, "you alone know the answer to that." 4 Then he said to me, "Speak a prophetic message to these bones and say, 'Dry bones, listen to the word of the Lord! 5 This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Look! I am going to put breath into you and make you live again! 6 I will put flesh and muscles on you and cover you with skin. I will put breath into you, and you will come to life. Then you will know that I am the Lord.'" 7 So I spoke this message, just as he told me. Suddenly as I spoke, there was a rattling noise all across the valley. The bones of each body came together and attached themselves as complete skeletons. 8 Then as I watched, muscles and flesh formed over the bones. Then skin formed to cover their bodies, but they still had no breath in them. 9 Then he said to me, "Speak a prophetic message to the winds, son of man. Speak a prophetic message and say, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, O breath, from the four winds! Breathe into these dead bodies so they may live again.'" 10 So I spoke the message as he commanded me, and breath came into their bodies. They all came to life and stood up on their feet--a great army. 11 Then he said to me, "Son of man, these bones represent the people of Israel. They are saying, 'We have become old, dry bones--all hope is gone. Our nation is finished.' 12 Therefore, prophesy to them and say, 'This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I will open your graves of exile and cause you to rise again. Then I will bring you back to the land of Israel. 13 When this happens, O my people, you will know that I am the Lord. 14 I will put my Spirit in you, and you will live again and return home to your own land. Then you will know that I, the Lord, have spoken, and I have done what I said. Yes, the Lord has spoken!'"

The prophecy of the Valley of dry bones concerns the Jews reviving as a nation. This happened in 1948. A blood moon tetrad happened in 1948-49. The same event happened when the Jewish people captured Jerusalem . It seems that these tetrads are focused on Israel.

What will happen this year and the following is anyone's guess. I believe that it will follow suit and will also concern the nation of Israel, God's chosen people. I really do not think this tetrad represents the rapture or anything concerning Gentile nations. This is only speculation though . According to recent history with the blood moons occurring on the Jewish feast days and all of them have in the past pertained to the Jews , It could be likely that something concerning them could happen again.. However , only God knows .

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.