Nov 14, 2003
Boston
Visit site
✟8,053.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Hey all...I got a fever Saturday night and it hasn't been letting down. This morning it was at 101(F) and throughout I've had a pretty bad headeache (I took so much ibuprofen yesterday that by 10pm I thought I was finally going to be better, but of course not...
I'm pretty bummed because I was offered extra hours to work this morning and now I can't work at all. I'm supposed to be flying home Wed for my parents 26th anniversary and my grandparents 50th. It would be great to be healthy and awake for them (and to not get everyone on the plane whatever this cold/flu is).
So...a few prayers for a speedy recovery would be very appreciated.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Brooklyn Knight

On a narrow road but not narrow minded
Nov 21, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
✟13,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Get yourself some Dayquil and Nyquil. Drink warm/hot fluids to help keep you hydrated and help with any congestion (Tea with lemon/honey, hot water with lemon/honey). Get yourself Sudafed or a nasal spray to help fight nasal congestion. Buy some Halls or Ricola to help with a sore throat.

Hopefully, it will help alleviate your sickness.

Thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.