Sick and tired of being screwed over all the time...by everyone :(!!

asianangel

Surrender, my everything to You
Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Please pray for me :(...I'm so tired of being put into a corner...being put into a corner by my supervisor and my phone company (I told them I wanted to transfer all my deceased father's details into my name...they didn't..they created a new account for me...and now they sent me TWO phone/internet bills)...I've been doing things like this for MONTHS and NOTHING is going right...:'( Trying to pick up all my dad's pieces and the big companies don't give a hoot about ANYTHING!!! Please please pray...I know when you guys pray for me I always get a good outcome....please....I'm so tired...mentally, physically and emotionally:(

YoDude

Feb 25, 2010
Texas
✟7,934.00
Faith
Christian
Sounds like you are under attack, no doubt. However, I often feel similar, but my technique is not to figure out how to change them, but how to change me. Breaking a cycle is the key, if you get the same result doing it one way, then change how you do it.

An example may be an unfair expectation placed on you by your boss, others are not held to such standards, you feel picked on. That's okay, just do what you think the boss wants, and smile. Getting off the bosses radar by appeasing him will result in more happiness than trying change the way things run (for the short term). Change the way you do things, make yourself to blame, solve the problems yourself; when you see the other person as the problem, and you can't change the other person, then you end up unhappy. We can really only control our own response mostly in life, I think we cause our own unhappiness by letting the worries of this world hold us down. Release that burden, throw it off, be light and happy today, take a moment for yourself, but fulfill your responsibilities. FYI, my Dad tells me securing a passed away relative's final arrangements (e.g. bills, funeral, will, etc), is one of the most frustrating things he has ever experienced, you just gotta work through it.

Upvote 0

asianangel

Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Yodude, What makes you think I'm not doing everything my supervisor says? I do. Without complaint. All the time. Normally I'm ok with it but on top of everything else it's making me VERY tired. I always have to stop what I'm doing and do HER work. When I say I'm in the middle of something she says her work has more priority...then why doesn't she do it herself!!! Ugh!!! Madness.

Visionary, I can't cancel the account..if I cancel it, knowing this company (in Australia, we don't have a large range to choose from...it's either this company or the other, both are useless!), if I cancel it I will take another eternity to get my phone/internet back and I can't afford to do that. We rely on it for work way too much.

I just need everyone to pray for me....that's all I need...I've already followed 10000 pieces of advice...I should have went to God first...so here I am!! Thanks guys!

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟571,302.44
Faith
Messianic
You did say they opened an account in your name.. that should remain open. Hence why I said cancel your father's and not pay that bill. They can not stop service to your account which you are paying on. Just your father's .... if you do not have them separated, then they are double billing and there should be a governing body which oversees the companies handling... after all the company got its right to provide its services from the government... they can also lose it.

Upvote 0

asianangel

Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
You did say they opened an account in your name.. that should remain open. Hence why I said cancel your father's and not pay that bill. They can not stop service to your account which you are paying on. Just your father's .... if you do not have them separated, then they are double billing and there should be a governing body which oversees the companies handling... after all the company got its right to provide its services from the government... they can also lose it.

They didn't even do my account properly...only my internet is on it. Not the phone. Can't do without the phone. This WHOLE thing is a mess and I'm praying to God that when I ring them tomorrow, SOMEONE will fix it. PROPERLY!!!!

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I just lost my Mom in November and my FIL 1 week later: I feel for you!
You shouldn't have to be bothered with this at your age (I am 58) :hug:

It has been 'non stop' activities and frustrations like yours.
Here in the US they ask for death certificates, proof of executrix of the estate etc etc.
In some instances we had to provide death certificates for my step dad who died 14 YEARS ago, but mom never took his name off the phone/ cable etc :doh:

It is a painful, EXHAUSTING process that WILL pass...keep the faith!

May God bless your work situation, and give you the light and strength to endure.

You have my prayers :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Heavenly, Eternal, Loving, Daddy, Sweet Father God....:prayer:

I offer up to thee, AsianAngel tonight.....:prayer:

Please bless her......:crossrc:

And open the door....:prayer:

To final closure......:prayer:

Please......:prayer:

Sweet, Loving Daddy Father God.....:prayer:

Please, send your :angel: Loving Angels :angel: to assist her....:prayer:

With these accounts....:prayer:

To correct them....:prayer:

To close the ones that need to be closed...:prayer:

And to make things right again......:prayer:

Without further delay......:prayer:

"In The Name Of Jesus Christ!"

AMEN! :amen:

Please, cover AsianAngel......:prayer:

From her head....:prayer:

Down to her toes.....:prayer:

:hug::hug::hug::hug: With your Loving, Precious Blanket of Peace :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Please let AsianAngel feel Your Sweet, Loving Peace...:prayer:

And to let her know.....:prayer:

That YOU are taking care of all her daily needs....:prayer:

From now on.....:prayer:

To tell her...:prayer:

To place all her trust in thee....:prayer:

:angel: "Leave everything to ME!" :angel:

Thank you, My Sweet, Loving Daddy Father God.....:prayer:

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: I Love YOU! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

And I claim this very special intention, In The Name of The Father, Son, And Holy Spirit....:crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

AMEN! :amen:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:hug::hug::hug: "Make Me A Channel Of Your Peace!" :hug::hug::hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug: "Sweetest, Loving, Daddy, Father God!"
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, You know how difficult of a time this one is having, so I hand her burdens to You and ask You to work it out to the good, every little and last detail, may no stone remain unturned so her father's affairs can be put to rest once and for all. Strengthen her and grant her wisdom to know when her help is needed. May You take away the stress and grant her peace and settle this quickly, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

asianangel

Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Oh my lovely lovely prayer angels!!! Once again God comes through =) I have solved most of the issues. Easier than I thought...there are still a few to tie off so it's not over yet but thank you guys sooo much. I love you all and God has shown me how amazing He is everyday in my life. Amen amen...I love you Daddy.

Upvote 0