Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
MissSarah8884 said:
Boy Meets World, it should never stop!

I still have that on my dish! It was good! But what I miss is Scarecrow & Mrs. King, I don't know how many are ....um........ mature enough to remember.

Upvote 0

MoonlessNight

Fides et Ratio
Sep 16, 2003
✟63,049.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So did the history channel cancel Conquest or what? I'm pretty sure that they did, but they canceled it by simply never showing it ever again (not even reruns), so I'm not quite sure. They don't even offer DVDs for it and basically it seems like they are ignoring the fact that that show ever existed. In any case, I loved that show, and really wish that I had had the foresight to tape it while it was still on. Ah, well. If they don't release DVDs its only a matter of time before pirated copies of it are availible.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
SpaceProg said:
Enterprise was canceled? Dang... :(

I must be one of the few out there who actually like Enterprise. I mean, it ranks right under Next Generation which is my favorite Star Trek show.
Yeah! It's a great show and not many people gave it a chance. It was "low tech" without being campy like the Original Series with Kirk.

Upvote 0

SpaceProg

Renegade Time Lord
Jan 27, 2004
Here and there. Mostly there.
✟10,195.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
US-Others
WalksWithChrist said:
Yeah! It's a great show and not many people gave it a chance. It was "low tech" without being campy like the Original Series with Kirk.

Exactly. That's why I like it too. :) Plus, it had some interesting new aliens, and some nice updated makeup versions of the old ones. Like the Andorians with moveable antennae.

Another show that got canceled that I wish it had gone on a little while longer at least was Angel. You can tell on the last season when they found out it was canceled they started to rush to tie up as many loose ends as they could, and then slap a vague ending onto the end of the season 5's last episode.

You can tell it was meant to be a season closer, not a SERIES closer, but... you work with what you've got with the time you have. :/

I would have wanted the show to have gone on at least another season or two. Equal Buffy in its run before closing up shop.

Buffy I don't include because I think it had a good run, a good final season and a final episode that ended things for the show nicely.

Angel seemed to end before its time, IMO.

Upvote 0

WalksWithChrist

Seeking God's Will
Jan 5, 2005
USA
Visit site
✟38,526.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
SpaceProg said:
Exactly. That's why I like it too. :) Plus, it had some interesting new aliens, and some nice updated makeup versions of the old ones. Like the Andorians with moveable antennae.

Another show that got canceled that I wish it had gone on a little while longer at least was Angel. You can tell on the last season when they found out it was canceled they started to rush to tie up as many loose ends as they could, and then slap a vague ending onto the end of the season 5's last episode.

You can tell it was meant to be a season closer, not a SERIES closer, but... you work with what you've got with the time you have. :/

I would have wanted the show to have gone on at least another season or two. Equal Buffy in its run before closing up shop.

Buffy I don't include because I think it had a good run, a good final season and a final episode that ended things for the show nicely.

Angel seemed to end before its time, IMO.
I loooove the new Andorians! That was a great episode when they sacked the Vulcan monestary.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mic

Jan 8, 2005
Missouri
✟176.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Redguard said:
I know it's a long shot...

But does ANYONE here remember a show called Swan's Crossing? It starred Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) before she blew up with popularity.

It was only on for one summer where I lived. My sister and I watched it everday.

Did it have a longer run than that?

We were so disappointed when it disappeared one day and never returned.

I'll had to the sadness that Boston Public was cancelled...

Also, back in the early 90's there was a show on Fox, right before or after (can't quite remember) Herman's Head. It was about the only 6/7 survivors of a nuclear war. I really enjoyed it, but apparently we were few and far between. I can't remember the name of it now.

Cop Rock, too! That show was awesome, if a little unusual.

Mic

Upvote 0

SpaceProg

Renegade Time Lord
Jan 27, 2004
Here and there. Mostly there.
✟10,195.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Politics
US-Others
Mic said:
Also, back in the early 90's there was a show on Fox, right before or after (can't quite remember) Herman's Head. It was about the only 6/7 survivors of a nuclear war. I really enjoyed it, but apparently we were few and far between. I can't remember the name of it now.

"Oops!"

I remember that show. If I remember correctly, it had Richard Karn in it. Before he became Al on "Home Improvement".

Or maybe it was just a guy with a beard that my memory makes look like him. ;)

Upvote 0