Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
"Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night. He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper." (Psalm 1:1-3)

Whatever he does shall prosper! Did you all hear that folks? I wanna be like that tree too Amen! So much so, that it makes me want to do some backflips right here, right now. (If I could ha ha! ^_^ )

God wants you to prosper! He wants to take your pain and anguish and turn it into joy! He wants to soothe you with His love and give you beauty for your ashes! (Isaiah 61:3) He wants to bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you! (Numbers 6:24-26) Oh, isn't He wonderful? :bow: Amen.

I want to take this moment to say that I've really enjoyed being here with you guys and that this place is my spiritual home, and has been for well over 2 years now. There's barely a day that goes by, without me at least checking in to see how my brothers and sisters are all doing. If there's anything you'd like me to pray for you, please don't hesitate to ask. (You can PM me if you choose.)

May God bless you in every instance and may He take what was intended for your harm and turn it around for your good. May He bless your families, your ministries, your jobs and your finances and may you be in good health, for this is God's will for you my friends...

God bless!

love
Shep
xxoo

And remember this:

1 Peter 5:8-12 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the God of all grace, who called us to His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you. To Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen."

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
I am new here, and recieve all those prayers in the name of JESUS, back at ya 100 fold!

Amen sister! I receive all that too in Jesus name hallelujah! :clap:

So very nice to meet you and may you receive ALL that God intends for you. Amen.

:wave:

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
David was King of Israel. If you are willing to take the blessings of a nation...are you likewise willing to take the curses and judgments?

Hi James 4 14

:pray: Praying about how to answer you...

Ok. Let me ask you this. How would you like to receive your blessings? Be they from a place of ignorance or from a place of righteousness? Likewise, we would all like to fulfill our God -given destinies and be all that we can be, in the name of the righteousness that was given to us as our inheritance as children of the Most High... We are ---you are---the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:19-28 "Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

God’s Righteousness Through Faith

21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, 22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, 26 to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Boasting Excluded

27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? Of works? No, but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law."

We receive our righteousness as a gift from God when He shed the blood of His precious, precious PRECIOUS son Jesus Christ our saviour and King. The price has been paid. The deed has been done. He did it for you and for me.

PRAISE HIM!

Upvote 0

James4_14

Veteran
Sep 26, 2011
✟2,826.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I am trying to find the mindset with proper Scriptural application.
Please define ...."prosper".

No matter the faith...we are not guaranteed to prosper in the material world...are we?

***Ps 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

How far do we take this verse?

Shepherd1.

If you were in Job's shoes....would you be as patient?

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

No matter the faith...we are not guaranteed to prosper in the material world...are we?

***Ps 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Shepherd1.

Hello again - will come back to you as soon as I can... Amen

Doing some household chores before I pick up the little one - I hope you can be patient with me lol. Hope to see you soon...

Shep

Upvote 0

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married

Shepherd1.

Hi James 4 14 - have been waiting to get the opportunity to write back to you. I hope we can clarify a few things here, that way we can hopefully continue on with where the Lord is leading us. :)

Now let's begin: :pray:

OK, this is what I believe the Lord wishes to convey here:

'There has been some confusion in the past about these matters, however if we take a moment to consider the truth, it will lead us all to victory... You present a very good question, and that is, no matter what the faith are we guaranteed to prosper in the material world? We are going to take a little spiritual journey, so that we can become accustomed to the way things work in the supernatural realm of God's possibilities, because like it or not, this is where things become available to us first... that is before we 'realise' them in the natural. It's kind of like saying that this is where our dreams first make an appearance before becoming a part of our real life earthly experience. It's the seen versus the unseen. And like anything that is 'unseen' we must believe it by faith first, so that we can achieve the fullness of it's potential in our day to day existance. (LOL I have no clue as to where this is going but will faithfully keep going as I am led Amen.:D) :pray:

Did you know that many people fail to experience what God has in store for them? If only they knew what was around the proverbial corner before giving up, they would keep walking or even running towards their prize. This is what is meant by the scripture "But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day." (Prov 4:18) I came that they may have life in ALL it's fullness, and I withhold no good thing from those whose walk is blameless. BUT, it disappoints Me so, when My servants come to Me with great expectations in their hearts, expecting Me to fulfill their every desire, without them ever contemplating what it truly means to walk by faith and not by sight. We must first consider that with every possibility, and there are endless possibilities to those who believe, that with every turning point you may make, with every advancement towards your goals, there comes with it many an obstacle sent by the enemy to get you off your path. This is where you must stand your ground and continue on in the face of adversity, enabling you to get that little bit closer to the fulfullment of your dreams...

To be continued...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shepherd1

In Service To The Lord
Oct 20, 2009
Australia
Visit site
✟19,138.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone! Welcome to part 2 of this journey Amen! :D LOL I have been given more words to speak here today that will destroy any long-held beliefs about prosperity and hopefully help break the poverty cycle in many a believers life. Victory for Jesus sake Amen!

:pray: May the grace of our Lord Jesus be with you all Amen.

'These days, when we hear of the word prosperity, we immediately turn our attention to cars, boats, helicopters and great big houses in the south of France. It's true, this is a form of prosperity and is how the 'world' likes to define it. And that's great! I have no qualms about My believers receiving this sort of prosperity. But, there are many, many other ways with which we can define prosperity, and that is having the 'grace' to do all things and having 'all-sufficiency' to live according to My commands and personal requests for your lives at this time. That means good health, good courage, good stamina, good confidence - in other words - ALL things good that you need to help you in your missions and to complete the tasks that I have laid out before you. For I am the giver of life - and in that life you will need many 'accompaniments' that you may provide help and support not only to your families and those closest to you, but for your personal ministries as well. This means that you are 'well-equipped' to believe for yourselves, ALL that you may need or even wish to have, so that you can serve others at this very important time in history.

My grace covers ALL ASPECTS of your hearts desires! And it is by My grace that you can feed a nation!!! Please understand this: it is perfectly acceptable in My sight for you to request such items that will make you feel comfortable and happy and it is My desire for you to enjoy this life that I have given you. I do not accept greed in My followers, and it can take time to develop the right attributes to be able to manage and be good stewards of My money. I will not grant My special accompaniments and luxurious houses to those who hold greed in their hearts, and unfortunately, even with the very best of intentions to begin with, until this terrible sin is completely erradicated from a person's persona, I cannot grant them their special wishes.

With this being said, however, I make certain allowances and provisions for My people, which means that I will release into their lives, a little at a time, until I am satisfied that they have grown in this area and will not make any rash decisions that could cost them their ministires. I have big plans for My people! I have plans to grow and prosper you! It is My DELIGHT for you to succeed and be happy! I would like you to understand that I am He who loves to bless you! I am He who wants to make your gardens grow! I WILL do it for you... if you let Me... and I will take what's yours and multiply it many times over! Start small. Do not despise your small beginnings. Believe with your heart that all things are possible for those who believe. Let Me do a good work in you. Let Me love you! Let Me shower you with God's blessings! I your King hath spoken. Amen.

Phil 4:19 AMP "And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." So be it! :bow::bow::bow:

HALLELUJAH!

Praise God for these words here today Amen.

Upvote 0