Should YHWH's Children Celebrate Pesach by Eating from a Hexagram?

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Seal of Solomon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Solomon's Seal.

The Seal of Solomon (or Ring of Solomon; Arabic: خاتم_سليمان‎ Khātam Sulaymān) is the signet ring attributed to King Solomon in medieval Jewish tradition, and in Islamic and Western occultism. It was often depicted in either a pentagram or hexagram shape; the latter also known as the Star of David in Jewish tradition.

This ring variously gave Solomon the power to command demons, jinn (genie), or to speak with animals. Due to the proverbial wisdom of Solomon, his signet ring, or its supposed design, came to be seen as an amulet or talisman, or a symbol or character in medieval and Renaissance-era magic, occultism and alchemy.

The legend of the Seal of Solomon was developed primarily by medieval Arabic writers, who related that the ring was engraved by God and was given to the king directly from heaven. The ring was made from brass and iron, and the two parts were used to seal written commands to good and evil spirits, respectively. In one tale, a demon, either Asmodeus, or Sakhr, obtained possession of the ring and ruled in Solomon's stead for forty days. In a variant of the tale of the ring of Polycrates from Herodotus, the demon eventually threw the ring into the sea, where it was swallowed by a fish, caught by a fisherman, and served to Solomon.[1]

Seal of Solomon - Wikipedia

Shabbat shalom

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Kings 11:9 Even though the Lord, the God of Israel, had appeared to Solomon twice and had commanded him not to worship foreign gods, Solomon did not obey the Lord but turned away from him.

Solomon worship the devil and the symbol known to people actually used to summon blessings from fallen angels.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
How do you eat from it?

NA-99_Seder_Plate.jpg

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
What does the seal of Solomon specifically have to do with Pesach? Jews have adopted the six pointed star as one of our symbols. I think that gives us the flexibility to incorporate it into Passover as a symbol of Israel if we wish, but there certainly is no mandate.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What does the seal of Solomon specifically have to do with Pesach?

Good question. YHWH gave very specific instructions on how to rehearse Pesach; and they had nothing to do with satanic symbols; nor Pagan Greek symposium.

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Good question. YHWH gave very specific instructions on how to rehearse Pesach; and they had nothing to do with satanic symbols; nor Pagan Greek symposium.
There is no prohibition against having other Jewish symbols.

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There is no prohibition against having other Jewish symbols.
(CLV) Lv 10:1
The sons of Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, each took his firepan, put fire in them, placed incense on it and came near before Yahweh with alien fire such as He had not instructed them.

(CLV) Lv 10:2
And fire came forth from before Yahweh and devoured them, and they died before Yahweh.

(CLV) Dt 12:3
You will tear down their altars and break their monuments; their Asherah poles you shall burn with fire, and the carvings of their elohim you shall hack down; thus you will destroy »their name from that place.

(CLV) Dt 12:4
Not so shall you do to Yahweh your Elohim.

(CLV) Jer 10:2
Thus says Yahweh: The way of the nations, do not learn, And by the signs of the heavens, do not be dismayed, Though the nations are being dismayed by them.

• Haha
Reactions: FredVB
Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
(CLV) Lv 10:1
The sons of Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, each took his firepan, put fire in them, placed incense on it and came near before Yahweh with alien fire such as He had not instructed them.

(CLV) Lv 10:2
And fire came forth from before Yahweh and devoured them, and they died before Yahweh.

(CLV) Dt 12:3
You will tear down their altars and break their monuments; their Asherah poles you shall burn with fire, and the carvings of their elohim you shall hack down; thus you will destroy »their name from that place.

(CLV) Dt 12:4
Not so shall you do to Yahweh your Elohim.

(CLV) Jer 10:2
Thus says Yahweh: The way of the nations, do not learn, And by the signs of the heavens, do not be dismayed, Though the nations are being dismayed by them.
No one is substituting the sacrifice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chunkofcoal

Messianic Christian
Sep 30, 2004
✟83,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I question the idea that a ring could give Solomon "the power to command demons, jinn (genie), or to speak with animals".

Also, they've found King Hezekiah's seals and they have Egyptian symbols on them like ankhs, and a winged sun - those are also "pagan" symbols but there isn't really anything bad you can say about Hezekiah.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
No one is substituting the sacrifice.

Yahweh gave very specific instructions for Pesach. Do you even celebrate Pesach; or do you ignore YHWH to give glory to Eostre?

Why did you ignore the other verses?

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Yahweh gave very specific instructions for Pesach. Do you even celebrate Pesach; or do you ignore YHWH to give glory to Eostre?

Why did you ignore the other verses?
Yes, I celebrate Pesach, sometimes with a Mogen David, sometimes without.

And yes, I also celebrate Resurrection Sunday.

I never give glory to pagan goddesses. Please don't insinuate that I might do so.

Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I question the idea that a ring could give Solomon "the power to command demons, jinn (genie), or to speak with animals".

Also, they've found King Hezekiah's seals and they have Egyptian symbols on them like ankhs, and a winged sun - those are also "pagan" symbols but there isn't really anything bad you can say about Hezekiah.
Great point, Hezekiah is one of the few people given title of Messiah in the Tanach and widely regarded as one of the best Kings of Israel or Judah. Definitely not much can be found to be bad about that man. Indeed it is told that because if his righteousness G-d spared the destruction of the kingdom and the first Temple for years.

Last edited:
Reactions: chunkofcoal
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I celebrate Pesach, sometimes with a Mogen David, sometimes without.

Call it what you will; it has nothing to do with David, neither does Pesach for that matter. It's a satanic symbol; and the Seder is modeled after the Pagan Greek Symposium. YHWH says don't worship him in the way of the Pagans. I'll celebrate, to the best of my ability, Pesach according to YHWH's instructions.

Shabbat shalom

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Call it what you will; it has nothing to do with David, neither does Pesach for that matter. It's a satanic symbol; and the Seder is modeled after the Pagan Greek Symposium. YHWH says don't worship him in the way of the Pagans. I'll celebrate, to the best of my ability, Pesach according to YHWH's instructions.

Shabbat shalom
Think what you want. Some people see satan behind every rock.

Reactions: tampasteve
Upvote 0