Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Hi i haven't been here for a while , my husband is increastly controlling even to the point i want to go into restbite i have mental and Psyical disabilities , i cant care for myself but i am mentally well enough to choice things i want in my life he will not even let me being Christian, he scared of Changes and leaving him will be a big one and i am worried about his mental health if i leave him and he will have very little money , i lost my dad to suicide and i am worried he will do the same But its like i cant breathe anymore without his permission i feel trapped and alone and i have No family or friends who can help me will i go to hell if i divoice him ?

thank you
( sorry for the spelling mistakes i have dyslexia & and Dyspraxia)

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray in Jesus name no one answers this. You need to talk to someone a pastor someone like that. Christ already died for the sin of the world. No matter how many times we fall we get up dust off keep going....we repent and keep going. He will not condemn you He will not judge you He loves you He out of all the world HAS NOT WILL NOT ever leave you.. always reaching down picking you up with a smile. So toss out that lie about hell.. that is NOT from God. No matter which way you go in this life Christ is right there with you ok? Praying

Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
will i go to hell if i divoice him ?
People "go to hell" if they do not honor their marriage to Jesus. Jesus rescues, saves, heals and delivers us. Some people even gave faith and believe He can heal their marriage. God makes us male and female for a reason. So we can be united back together with Him. Otherwise, why would there be male and female and why would there be marriage? He must have a plan and a reason for us.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
So toss out that lie about hell.. that is NOT from God.
I have noticed that God does not ever condemn us. He encourages us to be the people He created us to be and to live the life He wants us to live.

Upvote 0