Should Christians believe in New World Order One World Government Illuminati Conspira

truthseeker63

Feb 12, 2011
✟8,036.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Should Christians believe in New World Order One World Government Illuminati Conspiracy Theories or not ? What Im trying to ask is should we say that the Anti Christ is already here or will he just appear I always hear Consiracy people say that the Anti Christ is already in control of the World my point is that I believe in the Second Coming of Christ I believe that Israel being a nation is a sign of the End Times but in my view the Anti Christ and or the Real Christ have not appeared yet ?

Bush is a phony Christian

Resistance Manifesto | November 28, 2006
John Conner

Many Christians live in ignorance, thinking it will protect them from the evil in this world. While believing and proclaiming that Jesus will return soon, they seem blind to the fact that the Antichrist isn't just going to pop up out of nowhere and then magically take control of the government and the people. Many Christians fail to see that for generations, the infrastructure and foundation was being built to stage the grand finale.

ivebeenshown

Expert invisible poster and thread killer
Apr 27, 2010
✟17,740.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think we must believe in the Apocalypse and the return of Christ.

"if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not."

The problem is that so many people within the last two centuries have begun predicting a date of Christ's return, and so many movements have spawned from this flawed notion of "Look, Christ is here at this time, or there at that time."

Upvote 0

New_Wineskin

Contributor
Jun 26, 2004
Elizabethtown , PA , usa
✟13,854.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Should Christians believe in New World Order One World Government Illuminati Conspiracy Theories or not ? What Im trying to ask is should we say that the Anti Christ is already here or will he just appear I always hear Consiracy people say that the Anti Christ is already in control of the World my point is that I believe in the Second Coming of Christ I believe that Israel being a nation is a sign of the End Times but in my view the Anti Christ and or the Real Christ have not appeared yet ?

Bush is a phony Christian

Resistance Manifesto | November 28, 2006
John Conner

Many Christians live in ignorance, thinking it will protect them from the evil in this world. While believing and proclaiming that Jesus will return soon, they seem blind to the fact that the Antichrist isn't just going to pop up out of nowhere and then magically take control of the government and the people. Many Christians fail to see that for generations, the infrastructure and foundation was being built to stage the grand finale.

I see no reason for thinking that they exist any time soon . The Antichrist will come from within christian ranks and unite much of christianity . Nothing that even looks like that is going on . This forum clearly shows that every day .

Upvote 0
B

bbbbbbb

I think we must believe in the Apocalypse and the return of Christ.

"if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not."

The problem is that so many people within the last two centuries have begun predicting a date of Christ's return, and so many movements have spawned from this flawed notion of "Look, Christ is here at this time, or there at that time."

Good post. My only exception is that I would not limit false predictions of Christ's return to just the last two centuries. Christian history is riddled with false predictions. As early as A.D. 70 some believed that the Apocolypse was occuring when Titus sacked Jerusalem. A year prior to that event was the horrid eruption of Mount Vesuvius.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Christians have a duty to examine conspiracy theories.
Anyone who doesn't might be hiding their head in the sand to avoid an epidemic.
If Satan & company are in a war against God, he certainly conspires with human beings. The wealthiest & most powerful peopleon the planet would be first pick.
See "conspire"

Upvote 0

Knee V

It's phonetic.
Sep 17, 2003
South Bend, IN
✟100,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know if it has anything to do with the Illuminati, but it's satanic nonetheless. Satan does a lot of conspiring, although I would submit that it's not worth our time trying to divine exactly what his conspiracies are. If we remain steadfast, we'll recognize Satan's works for what they are when they manifest themselves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Conspiracy theories are things Christians ought to avoid like the Black Death.

Agreed.

Afterall, fear is something bred within conspiracy theories and the scriptures say that perfect love casts that out. So I think they're mutually exclusive.

Upvote 0