✟16,482.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hmmm... that's really interesting...

That Bush is a Texas boy. He's got guns in his boots, under his hat, etc. Saddam doesn't stand a chance...

UNLESS... he keeps one of his sissy boys off in the wings to take a sniper shot at Bush.....

Upvote 0

coastie

Hallelujah Adonai Yeshua!
Apr 6, 2002
Central Valley of CA
Visit site
✟8,286.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
You know what woudl be cool... a sword fight... oh no wait, a boxing match with those big, red, blow-up pillows!

Imagine what HBO could charge for that event!

Go for GWB. Show 'em why you "Don't mess with Texas."

Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by strathyboy
Recently, Saddam Hussein has challenged Bush to a duel, in order to solve this thing without all the killing that would inevitably result.

Duel? Saddam is not worthy of a duel. I would love to see a sniper pop his gourd, yes, that would be very fine, indeed.

2713ssa_logo2_rev.gif

Upvote 0
Originally posted by ocean
I would love for Bush and Saddam to sit down and work out a deal, instead of killing each other or starting a war.

Violence is horrible. :(

Don't generalize like that. Violence is often the best, most effective course of action. I'm not saying it is in Iraq, because I certainly think that it isn't, but we can't stand around and hold talks with all the Hitler's in he world.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please Note: Please be mindful of Rule 4 (no offensive posts) when expressing your thoughts on this sugject. I suggest everyone read it before posting any further. Let's keep your thoughts civil and respectful toward all.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
OutletOverkill ~ the warning was for everyone in general, but after re-reading Rule 4, it will become obvious to any who are veering off the rule who is in violation or close to committing any violation. We are all adults and should know when we have broken any rules. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

coastie

Hallelujah Adonai Yeshua!
Apr 6, 2002
Central Valley of CA
Visit site
✟8,286.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally posted by strathyboy
Personally, I'd love to see them in those inflatable sumo wrestling suits. They couldn't hurt each other even if they tried wearing those things.

You know, to add a whole new element to the fight, they could inflate the suits with helium.

I think we're on to something here.

Upvote 0