!!! Shooting at my university an hour ago!!!

Erwin

May 13, 2015
✟216,037.00
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/10/21/1034561430119.html

Today is my work day so I missed it - I am due to go back to university on Thursday. Thank God my sister wasn't at university today too. My brother-in-law was just next door in a lecture theatre and heard the shots - apparently someone started shooting at students in the middle of a tutorial. People were running everywhere it seems.

The police are still trying to find out the cause. What is this world turning into???

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I am glad to hear that your sister is ok Erwin...

How incredibly scary for the students, especially the ones attending the specific tutorial. We have a sense of safety and security when we are at school and it is horrible when our security and comfort zones are shaken by horrible acts... :sigh:

Sometimes there is absolutely no understanding why some people do the things they do :(
wishing you only the best...

Amie~

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Originally posted by Erwin
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/10/21/1034561430119.html

Today is my work day so I missed it - I am due to go back to university on Thursday. Thank God my sister wasn't at university today too. My brother-in-law was just next door in a lecture theatre and heard the shots - apparently someone started shooting at students in the middle of a tutorial. People were running everywhere it seems.

The police are still trying to find out the cause. What is this world turning into???

In America people knock down our buildings and (excuse me, did I say people? sorry!) in a years time we forget all about it and life goes on as though nothing happened. School shootings are so common many don't even make the news.

I am glad you and your family are ok. I am sorry this evil has come to your homeland now.

Upvote 0