Joinville
✟114,874.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He said there would be wars and rumors of wars, but we are not to be troubled. Matthew 24:6
Of course, because it still is the beginning of the sorrows, but the worst is from now on (GET READY) in continuation of sorrows, and without interruption of sorrows, the Eternal punishment also begins.

Be careful and get ready

In fact, the ETERNAL punishment of all nations it had a deadline to start, understand? The time arrived, understand? And has already started, and will NEVER STOP, but NEVER, it is a continuation of the started sorrows, and the beginning of Eternal chastisement, that is for ever and ever. And now there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
the worst is from now on
The famous opening lines from Charles Dickens' seminal novel on the French Revolution: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way..."

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,874.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The famous opening lines from Charles Dickens' seminal novel on the French Revolution: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way..."
I don't know Charles Dickens' novel, English is not my native language, I'm from US of Brazil, South America, I work with the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand?

GOD, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days (last two days or last 2,000 years) spoken UNTO US by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds; Who being the brightness of His glory, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His Person (GOD's Person), and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high.
I make mine, the Word of God. That's why I speak the same language as Him, something like plagiarizing the Word of GOD, understand?

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I work with the Word of GOD
For those who walk with God, life gets better and better. Those who live in rebellion, they go from bad to worse. AT least that is what the Bible says in Psalm 91 7 though a thousand fall, we will go unharmed. It sure seems that way when we see the tragedy in the news and our life is calm and peaceful by comparison.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,874.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For those who walk with God, life gets better and better. Those who live in rebellion, they go from bad to worse. AT least that is what the Bible says in Psalm 91 7 though a thousand fall, we will go unharmed. It sure seems that way when we see the tragedy in the news and our life is calm and peaceful by comparison.
Yes, and now the time is of harvest, JESUS's demand now is of reap. The reward will be according the talents give to each one. Hallelujah!

As you know, the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy messengers (the true believers) with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory. And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats, and He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. By the way, the population of the world today is around 8 billions inhabitants, the process of separation is hard to understand, but it will happen and we will see it.

Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. (Check it in Revelation 11:15 to 18)

On the other hand, JESUS will say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. These will really be CURSED by JESUS, These shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal-Matthew 25:46.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-10

7 - To you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty messengers (true Christians/true believers - Check it in Luke 20:35-36)

8 In flaming FIRE taking vengeance on them that know not GOD, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the Glory of His power;

10 When He shall come to be glorified in His saints(true Christians/true believers), and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that Day. (The Lord's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium).

1 Corinthians 15:24 to 27

24 The END cometh, when JESUS shall have delivered up the Kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Hallelujah!!!

Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only wise GOD, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.

P. S.
1 Timothy 1:16

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,677,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Psalm 91

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

Footnotes

Psalm 91:1 Hebrew Shaddai
Psalm 91:14 That is, probably the king

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Yes, and now the time is of harvest,
I have already done that. I have taken the gospel to the ends of the world. Now it is time for a new generation to fulfill the great commission. If they are the last to do that, I have no idea.
the population of the world today is around 8 billions
Which means the population has tripled in my lifetime.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
I think about this all the time. All around us people seem to be having problems, but we live a quiet peaceful life in comparison. We trust the angels to defend us, through the power of God and the Precious Blood of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,874.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
John Apostle wrote : JESUS said, I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending...which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8

Behold, JESUS cometh with clouds (Compare with Exodus 19:9-11. Take a look); and every eye shall see Him, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen. Revelation 1:7

He is our refuge and our fortress, our GOD, in whom we trust.

1 John 5:19-20

19 - We know that we are of GOD, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

20 - And we know that the Son of GOD is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know Him that is true, and we are in Him that is true, even in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,874.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have already done that. I have taken the gospel to the ends of the world. Now it is time for a new generation to fulfill the great commission. If they are the last to do that, I have no idea.

Which means the population has tripled in my lifetime.
Matthew 25:21 - 21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So because Russia has Nukes the rest of the world should just step aside and let them do whatever they want to whoever they want because that will somehow prevent WWIII?

Why not have all countries simply hand over their sovereignty to Russia right now then? If our position is that they should be able to take over any country they want without resistance because it will prevent WWIII, then what are we waiting for? Let's just give the whole world to them right now. победа
Problem Solved.

Reactions: BeyondET
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BeyondET

Earth Treasures
Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2018
Virginia
✟153,535.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So because Russia has Nukes the rest of the world should just step aside and let them do whatever they want to whoever they want because that will somehow prevent WWIII?

Why not have all countries simply hand over their sovereignty to Russia right now then? If our position is that they should be able to take over any country they want without resistance because it will prevent WWIII, then what are we waiting for? Let's just give the whole world to them right now. победа
Problem Solved.
Pretty much what China wants it all even Russia to place cameras everywhere.

Last edited:
Upvote 0