Feb 23, 2004
✟381,379.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Why would God send me one of his broken children to help mend, just to have her steal from me?

She did use the last of the toilet paper. Does that count?

God is the mender. You're not. I don't think he sent her to you to mend, so much as he's having a good number of Christians tell you to look out for yourself.

Upvote 0

Tamara224

Jan 13, 2006
Wyoming
✟40,734.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
He could have sent her to another guy and I would have gotten more sleep...

I have to believe God knows what he is doing and that he controls everything I do not directly control, which is everything beyond myself.

So, God doesn't control you but He controls everyone else?

Upvote 0

pinkstars86

May 5, 2010
Kentucky
✟15,272.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He could have sent her to another guy and I would have gotten more sleep...

I have to believe God knows what he is doing and that he controls everything I do not directly control, which is everything beyond myself.

There's still such a thing as personal accountability and common sense. Not every great idea that pops into your head is there because God put it there.

I hate when people make really, really dumb decisions and say 'well that's what God told me to do'. No. That's what YOU wanted to do!

Upvote 0
T

toastface_grillah

I was tired and she was rubbing my back and neck. It felt good and I dozed off.

You didn't, bychance, wake up in a bathtub full of ice? If your midsection has some stitches that weren't there last night, you might be in a bit of trouble.

I was this guy back when I was like 19. Into meeting strange women. Now I am just stuffy and Conservative. Good thing there's guys out there like Gabe who I can still vicariously live through, lol.

QFT This makes me miss my meeting-girls-off-the-internet days.

CHRIS!!!!!

Gabe, please be careful next time, okay? You don't need to bring someone into your home like that to help them. There are other ways. You need to be careful! And if you are feeling alone and need a women or something, go to starbucks, there are alot of cute girls, and you can buy them soy lattes. They will like you. I promise.

Oh? :cool:

Upvote 0

Daedalus^2

Jan 19, 2011
Home
✟1,100.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There's still such a thing as personal accountability and common sense. Not every great idea that pops into your head is there because God put it there.

I hate when people make really, really dumb decisions and say 'well that's what God told me to do'. No. That's what YOU wanted to do!

This.

That's all.

Upvote 0

darktipper

Outside I look bad but inside is like candy :)
Apr 10, 2011
Somewhere in outer space.....
✟15,935.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She must have smelt that Axe body wash through the internet to make her travel over 100 miles at night. Have you guys/gals seen that Axe commercials with the female angels falling from the heavens and they grabs their halos and smash them on the ground? This story reminds me of that lol. I would never travel over 100 miles for a stranger like that. She was not thinking straight.
Also this reminds me of another story I heard a bout a guy who was at a bar and the woman was so desperate to get a hot guy (she was not good looking :( ) so she slipped a roofie in his drink and raped him and got pregnant with his child.... Your date could have been like that woman. Personally I would have got her a room at a hotel when she arrived then you guys could have hung out the next day then she could have drove back home after the date.....

She is lucky that you are not a crazy dude and you are lucky that she is not crazy.
Or is she.......
*que Michael Jackson thriller ending and laugh

Upvote 0

NoodlesNoodlesNoodles

I am a bad person.
Jan 30, 2010
La la land.
✟14,001.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also this reminds me of another story I heard a bout a guy who was at a bar and the woman was so desperate to get a hot guy (she was not good looking :( ) so she slipped a roofie in his drink and raped him and got pregnant with his child....
That's not even... but a guy... but you can't...

No.

Upvote 0

darktipper

Outside I look bad but inside is like candy :)
Apr 10, 2011
Somewhere in outer space.....
✟15,935.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's not even... but a guy... but you can't...

No.

You need to watch the show snapped where the women kill their husbands. They roofie drinks all of the time.

Oh it happened.... The guy filed a police report and even showed his fiance. She was upset but found out it was the truth. My jaw dropped. She must have been strong/bigger than him or the guy must have been little for her to get him back to her place from the bar. She must have bought him the drink to pull this off....

He woke up in her bed naked (you guys fill in the blanks.... Keeping it pg here on the forums)

Yes there are women who do take advantage of men also. It is alive and well. Most guys do not report that stuff because of the way society/peers is. The most common way for some women to do this is to seduce the man and get him drunk.... Oh wait Lot's daughters did that in the bible..... I forgot to add that lol

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gabe7

Apr 1, 2011
✟1,885.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
I have to agree. As I've said before I think he either gets himself into a lot of situations or he's a troll. My bet is it's the latter rather than the former.

My bet is he's tired and is going to go to sleep. But he might be a bot. Bots don't sleep, but Robocop sort of slept or did he just have dreams...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums