Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I just sent out a group email to my church, and thought I would post it "as is" here as well. I would hope some here on the christian forum site would get some ideas of how to use such videos themselves, for God's glory.

To the Saints of Orchard Baptist Church
Because the mention of "The Romans Road" has been coming up over and over in Church and in the "Tuesdays With Jesus" Bible study, and because some still seem to be unclear of what it is all about, I decided to make a video of what it is and send it out with this group email. I would hope that Jeff Solet would post it on the Church FB page as well. I would also hope that some of you would copy the video's URL and keep it to send to friends and family, and anyone else that might benefit from it. In the past, Christians were pretty much limited to reading these verses out of the Bible to someone, or citing them from memory, but now with the Internet we can simply "cut, paste, and send." It can't get much easier than that. We are each called to share the gospel (Mt 28:18-20; Mk 16:15), and this would be an easy way of doing that. The Romans Road is just one of many ways the gospel can be shared. Let's not one day stand before the Lord, and be guilty of not doing that which is so easy. Let's give Him the pleasure He wants to have in rewarding us for this easy work we can do for Him, and the people He wants to save.

Video details - YouTube Studio

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,260.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I just sent out a group email to my church, and thought I would post it "as is" here as well. I would hope some here on the christian forum site would get some ideas of how to use such videos themselves, for God's glory.

To the Saints of Orchard Baptist Church
Because the mention of "The Romans Road" has been coming up over and over in Church and in the "Tuesdays With Jesus" Bible study, and because some still seem to be unclear of what it is all about, I decided to make a video of what it is and send it out with this group email. I would hope that Jeff Solet would post it on the Church FB page as well. I would also hope that some of you would copy the video's URL and keep it to send to friends and family, and anyone else that might benefit from it. In the past, Christians were pretty much limited to reading these verses out of the Bible to someone, or citing them from memory, but now with the Internet we can simply "cut, paste, and send." It can't get much easier than that. We are each called to share the gospel (Mt 28:18-20; Mk 16:15), and this would be an easy way of doing that. The Romans Road is just one of many ways the gospel can be shared. Let's not one day stand before the Lord, and be guilty of not doing that which is so easy. Let's give Him the pleasure He wants to have in rewarding us for this easy work we can do for Him, and the people He wants to save.

Video details - YouTube Studio

The link didn't work for me...

Upvote 0