Share your miracles

orangeness365

Feb 4, 2013
✟6,329.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I asked God to talk to me, and after that for a while I kept hearing a voice or seeing symbols in my sleep related to scripture. I already read the Bible before that, but I consider it a miracle. There were several messages, although I admit I'm not sure entirely what all of them meant in the context of the life I'm living right now.

1.) With God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26)
New International Version (©2011)
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

2.) It is better not to marry (1 Corinthians 7:8)
Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.

3.) The first will be last and the last will be first (Matthew 20:16)
"So the last will be first, and the first will be last."

4.) Something about the purple robe (Mark 15:17)(Luke 16:19-31)
They put a purple robe on him, then twisted together a crown of thorns and set it on him.
"There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day.

5.) better is treasure in heaven (Matthew 6:20)
But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.

6.) love stronger than death (Song of Solomon 8:6)
Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame.

7.) beware of the lion (1 Peter 5:8)
New Living Translation (©2007)
Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour.

8.) lion in the stars near a vortex of light, possibly lion of judah (Revelation 5:5)
Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! See, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed. He is able to open the scroll and its seven seals."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,271,286.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I was in my early 20's. my life was going along very calm and nice....when one night....

I feel I was pulled out of my body (separate from my body...like dead) I suddenly was placed on steps that were all white! I could see the top step. Surrounding the top was a wrap around top floor with a banister on all three sides! I started running up the steps trying to get to the top but I couldn't! (It was like an escalator that was going down and I was going up...so I stayed in the same spot) I was frustrated when all of a sudden a voice from behind me said my name!!! I froze!!!! I knew right then that it was Jesus!! I wanted to see him so badly! I was afraid that if I turnd he wouldn't be there or this would be a dream and I would wake up! I prayed to God, " please let him be there when I turn!"

I turned....and by this Time he had walked from behind me to the right side of me! So my eyes were at about eye level with his feet. He had on a white long robe (at the bottom of the robe were about three layers of material. They looked like triangular rips with frayed edges of the fabric!) His feet were bare. I could see the form of his body...but he was so bright! He was walking slow and calm and steady. There was no wind. Yet with every slow step...I could hear the the rips of his robe blow in the wind. (Imagine 50 hug flags whipping in a violent storm)

He was walking toward the top front step...I was now able to slowly walk up the steps! As we walked...he said "do you know who I am?"
I was confused at the question? Because I knew the second he said my name I knew it was Jesus! I also knew he knew I knew! So why ask that?!? But, I said, "yes Jesus."

By this time he was on the top step blocking my view to what I believe was heaven! He sat down on the top step and I collapsed at his feet a few steps down. It was overwhelming joy but complete sadness at the same time because I knew I couldn't stay! I was crying (both tears of sorrow and joy). I wanted to hug him and never let go!!! But a voice inside my head told me I wasn't allowed. So with the strength I had left I carefully took my thumb and finger and touched one of the rips from his robe that was laying on the step. At that, he took his right hand under my chin ( that was looking down) and lifted my head up to look at him!!! I remember looking as hard as I could to see his face....but it got brighter and brighter! It was impossible to see thru the light! Even though it was brighter than the sun....it didn't hurt! Then, as the light of his face grew....I felt it wrap all around me! It sunk into all my being. The light whooshed me back to earth and I fell back into my body! That fall woke me! I sat up breathing heavy!!!! In awe!!!!

Tigger45 was the first person I talked with when I came to this site. He helped me see in the bible where there are references that happened in the bible. He helped me more completely understand the vision. I'm so grateful for that! But here's what I wanted to update tiger about:

The triangle rips at the bottom of Jesus' robe.....they have stood out all these years. I've tried to understand it. Well....this seems strange, but I have felt that the Holy Spirit has been telling me to get a tallit (a Jewish prayer shawl). I didn't even know what they where! Then I kept questioning God if I heard him correctly....because I'm not Jewish! But....Tallits kept showing up everywhere in my life! I finally ordered on from Israel!!! (It's not here yet). Then, my mom was at a gallery when a woman came up to complement her on her painting. My mom asked her if she was an artist. The woman said, "we'll I'm a weaver. But most people don't know what it is I weave. It's called a tallit." She told my mom how she can't do anything without the rabbis approval." It's all very specific. My mom almost fell over because I've been concerned about being Christian and getting a tallit. But that was my final sign that GOD WANTS ME TO HAVE A TALLIT and that's all that matters...not what others think or what I think.

Now...here's the coolest thing!!! The other night I was looked up on the Internet Christians using tallits. They explained all about the tallits and why they have the tassels on the corners.

Outer garment was the Tallit (prayer shawl) it was heavier weight.
Psalms 61:4 Let me dwell in your tent forever! Let me take refuge under the shelter of your WING.

Matthews Gospel chapter 14:34-36 ..And when they had crossed over, they came to land at Gennesaret.
v.35 And when the men of that place recognized him, they sent around to all that region and brought to him all who were sick
v. 36 and implored him that they might only touch the FRINGE of his garment. And as many as touched it were made well.

It comes out as ‘hem of His garment’ the hem for us is like what is at the bottom of our pants, or at the edge of our sleeve. Folded over and sewn to avoid fraying.

That is not what’s talked about in scripture, what was talked about was that the woman touched His (Jesus) tzizit, the fringe.

So...two things....the triangle rips were frayed edges...not sewn. Plus...their shape looked like an upside down feather.....Wing!!!!

How awesome is God!!!!
I heard a study on this from a Jewish Christian that said that the fringe were tassels tied in knots. And there is a Jewish system to those knots that identify which tribe and family you are from by the sequence of knots on each tassel.

Upvote 0

Glorify

Jan 22, 2013
Ohio
✟8,378.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Orangeness....how long ago did God give you the scripture? ..a couple weeks ago god gave me scripture! It poured into my brain! The words looked like a river! When the words got close to my eyes, I started speaking them out loud in my sleep! It woke me up! I was listening to the words coming out of my mouth so I could go look them up in the bible. This is what I found:

Isaiah 42

5-9 God’s Message,
the God who created the cosmos, stretched out the skies,
laid out the earth and all that grows from it,
Who breathes life into earth’s people,
makes them alive with his own life:
“I am God. I have called you to live right and well.
I have taken responsibility for you, kept you safe.
I have set you among my people to bind them to me,
and provided you as a lighthouse to the nations,
To make a start at bringing people into the open, into light:
opening blind eyes,
releasing prisoners from dungeons,
emptying the dark prisons.
I am God. That’s my name.
I don’t franchise my glory,
don’t endorse the no-god idols.
Take note: The earlier predictions of judgment have been fulfilled.
I’m announcing the new salvation work.
Before it bursts on the scene,
I’m telling you all about it.”
10-16 Sing to God a brand-new song,
sing his praises all over the world!
Let the sea and its fish give a round of applause,
with all the far-flung islands joining in.
Let the desert and its camps raise a tune,
calling the Kedar nomads to join in.
Let the villagers in Sela round up a choir
and perform from the tops of the mountains.
Make God’s glory resound;
echo his praises from coast to coast.
God steps out like he means business.
You can see he’s primed for action.
He shouts, announcing his arrival;
he takes charge and his enemies fall into line:
“I’ve been quiet long enough.
I’ve held back, biting my tongue.
But now I’m letting loose, letting go,
like a woman who’s having a baby—
Stripping the hills bare,
withering the wildflowers,
Drying up the rivers,
turning lakes into mudflats.
But I’ll take the hand of those who don’t know the way,
who can’t see where they’re going.
I’ll be a personal guide to them,
directing them through unknown country.
I’ll be right there to show them what roads to take,
make sure they don’t fall into the ditch.
These are the things I’ll be doing for them—
sticking with them, not leaving them for a minute.”
17 But those who invested in the no-gods
are bankrupt—dead broke.
You’ve Seen a Lot, but Looked at Nothing

Isaiah 48

20 Get out of Babylon! Run from the Babylonians!
Shout the news. Broadcast it.
Let the world know, the whole world.
Tell them, “God redeemed his dear servant Jacob!”
21 They weren’t thirsty when he led them through the deserts.
He made water pour out of the rock;
he split the rock and the water gushed.
22 “There is no peace,” says God, “for the wicked.”

Upvote 0

orangeness365

Feb 4, 2013
✟6,329.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Orangeness....how long ago did God give you the scripture? ..a couple weeks ago god gave me scripture! It poured into my brain! The words looked like a river! When the words got close to my eyes, I started speaking them out loud in my sleep! It woke me up! I was listening to the words coming out of my mouth so I could go look them up in the bible. This is what I found:

Isaiah 42

5-9 God’s Message,
the God who created the cosmos, stretched out the skies,
laid out the earth and all that grows from it,
Who breathes life into earth’s people,
makes them alive with his own life:
“I am God. I have called you to live right and well.
I have taken responsibility for you, kept you safe.
I have set you among my people to bind them to me,
and provided you as a lighthouse to the nations,
To make a start at bringing people into the open, into light:
opening blind eyes,
releasing prisoners from dungeons,
emptying the dark prisons.
I am God. That’s my name.
I don’t franchise my glory,
don’t endorse the no-god idols.
Take note: The earlier predictions of judgment have been fulfilled.
I’m announcing the new salvation work.
Before it bursts on the scene,
I’m telling you all about it.”
10-16 Sing to God a brand-new song,
sing his praises all over the world!
Let the sea and its fish give a round of applause,
with all the far-flung islands joining in.
Let the desert and its camps raise a tune,
calling the Kedar nomads to join in.
Let the villagers in Sela round up a choir
and perform from the tops of the mountains.
Make God’s glory resound;
echo his praises from coast to coast.
God steps out like he means business.
You can see he’s primed for action.
He shouts, announcing his arrival;
he takes charge and his enemies fall into line:
“I’ve been quiet long enough.
I’ve held back, biting my tongue.
But now I’m letting loose, letting go,
like a woman who’s having a baby—
Stripping the hills bare,
withering the wildflowers,
Drying up the rivers,
turning lakes into mudflats.
But I’ll take the hand of those who don’t know the way,
who can’t see where they’re going.
I’ll be a personal guide to them,
directing them through unknown country.
I’ll be right there to show them what roads to take,
make sure they don’t fall into the ditch.
These are the things I’ll be doing for them—
sticking with them, not leaving them for a minute.”
17 But those who invested in the no-gods
are bankrupt—dead broke.
You’ve Seen a Lot, but Looked at Nothing

Isaiah 48

20 Get out of Babylon! Run from the Babylonians!
Shout the news. Broadcast it.
Let the world know, the whole world.
Tell them, “God redeemed his dear servant Jacob!”
21 They weren’t thirsty when he led them through the deserts.
He made water pour out of the rock;
he split the rock and the water gushed.
22 “There is no peace,” says God, “for the wicked.”

I asked God to talk to me in my sleep around January 2013, and I got the messages periodically for about 2 months. I like the passage that God spoke to you, about leading you by the hand.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,271,286.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Glorify here is an artical on tallit fringes (tzitzit)
Tzitzit and Tallit
[SIZE=-1]They shall make themselves tzitzit on the corners of their garments throughout their generations, and they shall place on the tzitzit of each corner a thread of techeilet. And it shall be tzitzit for you, and you will see it, and you will remember all the mitzvot of the L-RD and do them and not follow your heart or your eyes and run after them. -Numbers 15:38-40[/SIZE]​
tzitzit.gif
The Torah commands us to wear tzitzit (fringes) at the corners of our garments as a reminder of the mitzvot, kind of like the old technique of tying a string around your finger to remember something. The passage also instructs that the fringe should have a thread of "techeilet," believed to be a blue or turquoise dye, but the source of that dye is no longer known, so tzitzit are today are all white. There is a complex procedure for tying the knots of the tzitzit, filled with religious and numerological significance.
The mitzvah to wear tzitzit applies only to four-cornered garments, which were common in biblical times but are not common anymore. To fulfill this mitzvah, adult men wear a four-cornered shawl called a tallit (pictured above) during morning services, along with the tefillin. In some Orthodoxcongregations, only married men wear a tallit; in others, both married and unmarried men wear one. In Conservative, Reform and Reconstructionist synagogues, both men and women may wear a tallit, but men are somewhat more likely than women to do so. A blessing is recited when you put on the tallit. See the text of the blessing at Tallit and Tefillin.
Strictly observant Jewish men commonly wear a special four-cornered garment, similar to a poncho, called a tallit katan ("little tallit"), so that they will have the opportunity to fulfill this important mitzvah all day long. The tallit katan is worn under the shirt, with the tzitzit hanging out so they can be seen. If you've ever seen a Jewish man with strings hanging out of his clothing, this is probably what you were seeing.
tallit_right.gif
There is no particular religious significance to the tallit (shawl) itself, other than the fact that it holds the tzitzit (fringes) on its corners. There are also very few religious requirements with regard to the design of the tallit. The tallit must be long enough to be worn over the shoulders (as a shawl), not just around the neck (as a scarf), to fulfill the requirement that the tzitzit be on a "garment." Likewise, it should be draped over the shoulders like a shawl, not worn around the neck like a scarf, though that is commonly done (see illustration at right). A longer tallit is commonly folded over the shoulders, to prevent the tzitzit from dragging on the ground. The tallit may be made of any material, but must not be made of a combination of wool and linen, because that combination is forbidden on any clothing. (Lev. 19:19; Deut. 22:11). Most tallitot are white with navy or black stripes along the shorter ends, possibly in memory of the thread of techeilet. They also commonly have an artistic motif of some kind along the top long end (the outside of the part that goes against your neck). This motif is referred to as an atarah (crown). There is no particular religious significance to the atarah; it simply tells you which end is up! It is quite common, however, to write the words of the blessing for putting on the tallit on the atarah, so you can read the blessing while you are putting the tallit on.
If a blessing is written on your tallit, you should be careful not to bring the tallit into the bathroom with you! Sacred writings should not be brought into the bathroom. For this reason, many synagogues have a tallit rack outside of the bathroom. Conversely, if you see a room in a synagogue with a sign that tells you to remove your tallit before entering, you can safely assume that the room is a bathroom!

Upvote 0

Glorify

Jan 22, 2013
Ohio
✟8,378.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you tigger! That article was helpful!!!

Orangeness, how interesting. I too asked God for that scripture! But....only because my grandfather had told me when he was a boy, his mom was woken up by an angel. The angel told her to get out of bed and get her bible. My great grandmother was scared and/or thought she was dreaming and never got her bible! I always wondered what scripture she had missed from God. I prayed for about 3 days....then, all of a sudden that poured in to my head!

Did you wake up speaking it out loud?

Upvote 0

Patrick1980

Apr 8, 2013
✟7,737.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@Glorify: What an amazing experience! I wonder what you are going to do with your tallit and what significant meaning it might have for you in the future.

Receiving scripture in your sleep is one thing but discovering why and what to do with it is another. I hope you all find what you are meant to find.

What an amazing guide our God can be if you open up for his wonders. With God all things are indeed, truly possible.

Upvote 0

Glorify

Jan 22, 2013
Ohio
✟8,378.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Patrick....I'm going to wear the tallit when I pray. I feel God wants me to. Especially because, God has been giving me open visions of some of the tragedies that have happened in the US. When I see the bits and pieces of what is about to happen, they have really upset me. I feel helpless to do anything. But the last vision I had....God explained that I need to pray....pray for the people. I hope he doesn't show me any more....I wish we lived in a world without sin....but that won't happen till Jesus returns!!!! Please come soon Lord!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ThunderTongue

Jan 20, 2013
✟15,506.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Awesome post Tigger! Glad to see someone with knowledge of Jewish customs and culture. I would like to follow your posts and bug you with questions from time to time if that's ok with you :)

Also, the Talmud mentions rabbis would wrap their fingers in the tassels so that if they were tempted to sin, they had to physically unwrap God's attributes from their hands in order to do so.

Upvote 0

Glorify

Jan 22, 2013
Ohio
✟8,378.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Oh my Patrick! Thank you for those kind words. I don't tell many people in my real life about what God shows me. (They would think I'm crazy)

I've told my family. My brother-in-law questions the visions. He says, "there's tragedies all over the world. Why would God only show you some from the US?" I say, "I don't know. But thank Goodness he doesn't show me everything. How could I function in life? It's hard enough the little he shows me. Then I have to feel sad when it happens in real time on the news!"

Bless you.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,271,286.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
but the truth is I just typed in tallit into a search engine and then copied and pasted it just to help out. "Just keeping it real". There are folks on here who are pastors and some even have degrees in church history and a know one or two that have Phd's in theology. But I'm up for a good dicussion about the Lord any time. :wave:
Awesome post Tigger! Glad to see someone with knowledge of Jewish customs and culture. I would like to follow your posts and bug you with questions from time to time if that's ok with you :)

Also, the Talmud mentions rabbis would wrap their fingers in the tassels so that if they were tempted to sin, they had to physically unwrap God's attributes from their hands in order to do so.

Upvote 0

orangeness365

Feb 4, 2013
✟6,329.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you tigger! That article was helpful!!!

Orangeness, how interesting. I too asked God for that scripture! But....only because my grandfather had told me when he was a boy, his mom was woken up by an angel. The angel told her to get out of bed and get her bible. My great grandmother was scared and/or thought she was dreaming and never got her bible! I always wondered what scripture she had missed from God. I prayed for about 3 days....then, all of a sudden that poured in to my head!

Did you wake up speaking it out loud?

only one of them did i wake up speaking it out loud. in the dream i was trying to summon arch angels with songs about Christ, and a voice kept telling me to say one phrase out loud, so i woke up saying, "with Jesus Christ all things are possible." then i woke up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Patrick1980

Apr 8, 2013
✟7,737.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A couple of weeks ago I came to this forum to make a prayer request for my baby girl. She was diagnosed with a heart problem and I asked people to pray for her. Many people did and when we had a follow up a couple of days later, the doctor couldn't find anything wrong with her. He even asked his colleague to come in and check her aswell. He too, couldn't find a thing. God cured her through prayer! This is amazing in itself but there is more...

I went to work after our visit to the doctor. I teach English as a second language and English literature to 15 - 18 year olds. As I walked towards my classroom I saw, from the corner of my eye, what looked like a small piece of paper. Nothing acceptional at a school I'd say but I stopped to pick it up anyway. It turned out to be a small laminated card saying Jesus loves you!

How about that!

Reactions: Brand0n
Upvote 0

Tigger45

Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,271,286.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am so glad God not only touched you life but your daughter's heart also. Praise be to God. Thx for sharing!
A couple of weeks ago I came to this forum to make a prayer request for my baby girl. She was diagnosed with a heart problem and I asked people to pray for her. Many people did and when we had a follow up a couple of days later, the doctor couldn't find anything wrong with her. He even asked his colleague to come in and check her aswell. He too, couldn't find a thing. God cured her through prayer! This is amazing in itself but there is more...

I went to work after our visit to the doctor. I teach English as a second language and English literature to 15 - 18 year olds. As I walked towards my classroom I saw, from the corner of my eye, what looked like a small piece of paper. Nothing acceptional at a school I'd say but I stopped to pick it up anyway. It turned out to be a small laminated card saying Jesus loves you!

How about that!

Upvote 0

Patrick1980

Apr 8, 2013
✟7,737.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course I saved the card. I will be keep it for the rest of my life! It is a personal gift from God, that is the way I see it anyway.

I bet these things happen to more people but many of them fail to aknowledge them for what they truly are. That is why people who come to God usually see the sign God has sent them in hindsight.

Upvote 0