share some love with luv (luvinJC4ever) (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

free2b

Apart from You, I am nothing
Apr 27, 2005
✟30,471.00
Faith
Christian
Good night everyone, its going to be a long day tomorrow.I hope I can get some sleep

PinkThousandAngelsDance.gif
Hi Crystal! :hug::kiss: I hope you had a restful night and slept well! Praying for what ever it is you're facing today and that it turns out well. God bless you my friend. :hug:

Upvote 0

Crystal~Rose

AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: LuvinAngels
Upvote 0

Crystal~Rose

AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Crystal! :hug::kiss: I hope you had a restful night and slept well! Praying for what ever it is you're facing today and that it turns out well. God bless you my friend. :hug:
:hug: thanks free I'll explain at the end of this post

a support:hug:for luv friend:)
:hug:

:thumbsup: ^_^ :p

Well yesterday I spent all day at the hospital with my friend mandy also know as luvdbyhim here at CF she gave birth to her beautiful son Austin at 9:30pm he weighed 6lbs 4 1/2oz 19in They had to do a csection after many hours of labor, but mom and baby are both happy healthy and ready to face the world :hug:

Upvote 0

Crystal~Rose

AKA~luvinJC4ever
Jul 20, 2006
Florida
✟30,913.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
aw congrats to her! Austin is a very pretty name for a boy =]

:clap::clap: That's awesome!!! A tiring but GREAT day!!! Nice that you were there for her Crystal! :hug:
It was such a blessing to share in the happiness, I luv babies. I am still tired but it was well worth it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.