Massachusetts
✟586,675.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I start by acknowledging that God knows if I am His way or not. And I be quiet and wait for Him to do whatsoever He really wants, with me.

In case I have gotten anything right >

example

prayer with hope for any person, at all

enjoy sharing with and loving any people, though they might not be God's way

trust God to know what He really wants with me and others, and do what He really desires

and I admit I am not sure I am honest the way I need to be, about this; so I offer myself to God for however He would genuinely correct me to become like Jesus and love like Jesus while pleasing Him the way Jesus is so pleasing to our Father

• Winner
Reactions: joymercy
Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Learn Christ each day

Teach Christ each day

Live the Faith each day
Dear one,
let me share how I learn Christ.

This is what we have heard:
“Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.”
‭‭I John‬ ‭3:1-2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So dear one, for the manner of love that the Father has bestowed on us, let us always believe, now we are children of God.

For we have heard:
“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:14‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

So dear one, let also believe that we are led by the Spirit of God, for now we are children of God.

Dear one,
do you doubt what you have learned ? This is the story that we have heard :

And Jesus asked his father, "How long has this been happening to him?" And he said, "From childhood. -Mark 9:21
And it has often cast him into fire and into water, to destroy him. But if you can do anything, have compassion on us and help us." -Mark 9:22
And Jesus said to him, "'If you can'! All things are possible for one who believes." -Mark 9:23
Immediately the father of the child cried out and said, "I believe; help my unbelief!" -Mark 9:24

Dear one, how long has this been happening to you, that you didn’t believe that you are children of God ? Is it from childhood that the devil cast you into doubt ? Doesn’t the devil put you in doubt to destroy you ? Are you asking if you can do anything, have compassion on you and help you ?

Dear one, you know what the Lord have answered,” 'If you can'! All things are possible for one who believes."
So dear one, humble yourself like the father of that child, and say with your mouth and believe in your heart: "I believe; help my unbelief!"

Dear one,
This is what we have heard:
“For those who identify with their old nature set their minds on the things of the old nature, but those who identify with the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit.
‭‭Romans (Rom)‬ ‭8:5‬ ‭CJB‬‬

Dear one,
Aren’t we called to identify ourselves with the Spirit of God? Yes, we are. How do we identify with the Spirit of God ? Aren’t we told to set our minds on the things of the Spirit? Yes, we are. How are we to set our minds on the things of the Spirit? This is what we have heard our Lord Himself said:

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are SPIRIT and life. -John 6:63

Dear one, when we identify with the words that Christ have spoken to us, we identify ourselves with the Spirit of God.

Dear one, when we set our minds on the things that Christ have spoken to us in His holy scriptures, we have set our minds on the things of Spirit.

Dear one, let us remember what our Lord said to us:
And Jesus answered them, "Have faith in God. -Mark 11:22
Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. -Mark 11:23

Dear one, we have faith in God because what Christ have spoken to us.
So dear one, let us say, that we believe in the manner of love that the Holy Father who bestowed to us, that we should be called children of God. Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him. As beloved of the apostles, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when He is revealed, we shall be like Him, for we shall see Him as He is.

So dear one, let us not doubt in our hearts, that now we are children of God but believed what we have said in faith will come to pass, it will be done for us.

Let give thanks to Abba.

Abba, we believe that we have received the Spirit of adoption and by whose power we cried to You, Abba.
We love the manner of love that You have bestowed us, that we should be called children of God.
We believe that we are children of God through faith in union with Christ Jesus.
Amen.

We praise You, Abba for the glorious grace that You have blessed us, that we are accepted in Your Beloved Son, Christ Jesus.
Amen

To God be all glory and thanksgiving. Hallelujah. Amen.

Upvote 0

Dick Barton

Aug 4, 2021
Victoria
✟2,141.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
RELATIONSHIP. Everything is a product of our relationship with God. Some churches teach you how to know about God. Some teach you how to know God. We can know about God but not know him. Only in intimacy and fellowship are we full of the Holy Spirit and the love of God.

As Paul said that I may know him, not that I may know about him, and the fellowship of his sufferings etc. Are you enjoying the fellowship of his suffering. If not why not?

Upvote 0