Shadow's Comfy Cafe

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bondman

Bondman said:
Hi kwizzitive, good to meet you! Ahh, I'm kinda wondering... should you really be here in Shadow's Very Comfy Cafe with all the terrible temptations here (like CHOCOLATE!) that could simply wreck your diet in no time at all!!! *is concerned for kwizzitive!* *scribbles a quick note to Rebecca to serve only 'safe' foods to kwizz...*

Shadowcat said:
*Reads Bondman's note and hides all the chocolate*

*Starts serving carrot and celery sticks* :D

Hahahah, good one, Shadowcat!
rofl-2.gif
I just love your sense of humour! - and this cafe!! *munches noisily on a fresh sweet carrot!*

Upvote 0
B

Bondman

Upvote 0

Shadowcat

His Law is Love and His Gospel is Peace.
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
✟37,833.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

Bondman

Ho boy, I've missed the Comfy Cafe!! You know, the wonderful ambience, the (*bliss*) beautiful aroma of the goodies Rebecca serves up here, and most of all, GREAT COMPANY, including, of course, that of our superb host!!

Sorry Rebecca for being away so long. I imagine you saw why in my post in the IR. But I'm just about through the way-too-busy time I reckon!

Love and blessings to everyone here!

- Bondman and his Lady

Supporting CF and Staff: .
cf support.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.