Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I need to have my meds adjusted soon, and I have been experiencing severe anxiety for the past few days. Please keep me in prayer.

God bless
Praying you get your meds adjusted and feel better soon!

• Friendly
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

FaithT

Dec 1, 2019
Midwest
✟157,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I need to have my meds adjusted soon, and I have been experiencing severe anxiety for the past few days. Please keep me in prayer.

God bless
I’ll pray for you….i have anxiety disorders and have been having a lot of panic attacks for about a couple years or longer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,215.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It took me a long time get medication just right to deal with my PTSD. But my current cocktail of 100mg of Sertraline every morning and 50mg of Trazodone at bedtime seems to be working fairly well.

The only times I get agitated any more are when I feel pressured, threatened, or frightened. The last two can lead to results that are less than pretty....I tend to go into "Overwhelming Response, Mutually Assured Destruction" mode, and it takes my wife being there to reign me in.

• Prayers
Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

God bless
Thanks for yor service! Just curious what you are being prescribed for anxiety? Lorazepam (Ativan)?

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,511.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Thanks for yor service! Just curious what you are being prescribed for anxiety? Lorazepam (Ativan)?
I'm actually not a veteran, it's just my title based on being here so long/post count.

I do not take any benzodiazepines.

Upvote 0